X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitor
    replied
    Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Im not butthurt, ive done what i needed to do in this game. Found the killer
    So you are indy?

Leave a comment:

• SanchoPanza
    replied
    Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Dude, no need to be butthurt. even if i miss this, which i really doubt, its nto like poeple havent missed before.
    Im not butthurt, ive done what i needed to do in this game. Found the killer

Leave a comment:

• SanchoPanza
    replied
    Im just a simple executioner, without a whiteboard this time around. Lets see: Me, mdb, and Deaner and ROFL are town. thats 4 townies, which means there are 3 mafia at max. Taylor is indy, so 5. then there is Sit, You, Hunter, Tango and Hyper.

Hyper is mafia. that leaves Sit, You, Hunter and Tango. Tango is the spy (Im starting to have my doubts about him), Sit is the Reviver. That leaves you and Hunter, and Hunter is the surivivalist. Killing you, leaves us with 9 people, 4 townies (Worst case), 1/2 indy, and the mafiosos.

Thats a chance I have to take.
    So you have doubts about Tango, but i deliver the killer and get nothing? Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Vitor
    replied
    Vitor probably thinks your town now!
    Dude, no need to be butthurt. even if i miss this, which i really doubt, its nto like poeple havent missed before.

Leave a comment:

• SanchoPanza
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
    Hey you guys, lynch Sanchez
    Vitor probably thinks your town now!

Leave a comment:

• Vitor
    replied
    Also who said there was only 1 killer. 2 or 3 people have been dieing. Common Vitor, its probably you then i assume
    Im just a simple executioner, without a whiteboard this time around. Lets see: Me, mdb, and Deaner and ROFL are town. thats 4 townies, which means there are 3 mafia at max. Taylor is indy, so 5. then there is Sit, You, Hunter, Tango and Hyper.

Hyper is mafia. that leaves Sit, You, Hunter and Tango. Tango is the spy (Im starting to have my doubts about him), Sit is the Reviver. That leaves you and Hunter, and Hunter is the surivivalist. Killing you, leaves us with 9 people, 4 townies (Worst case), 1/2 indy, and the mafiosos.

Thats a chance I have to take.

Leave a comment:

• Hyperborean
    replied
    Hey you guys, lynch Sanchez

Leave a comment:

• SanchoPanza
    replied
    Dont run away now Vitor, i havent finished

Leave a comment:

• SanchoPanza
    replied
    I havent played a fool, I just have no insight whatsoever. I picekd Sit twice. But honestly, Im more suspicious of you, then I am of him.
    Got that right

Leave a comment:

• SanchoPanza
    replied
    Even if the info you say its true

1- we cant kill the killer
    2- Thats the only thing you have done for the town
    3- It can very well be a mafia play. Sacrfining a member to protect another while the town slaughters itself is a smart possiblity.
    Also who said there was only 1 killer. 2 or 3 people have been dieing. Common Vitor, its probably you then i assume

Leave a comment:

• Vitor
    replied
    Youve played a fool all game, picking Sit then voting for me? What the hell is wrong with you?
    I havent played a fool, I just have no insight whatsoever. I picekd Sit twice. But honestly, Im more suspicious of you, then I am of him.

Leave a comment:

• SanchoPanza
    replied

3- It can very well be a mafia play. Sacrfining a member to protect another while the town slaughters itself is a smart possiblity.
    Youve played a fool all game, picking Sit then voting for me? What the hell is wrong with you?

Leave a comment:

• Vitor
    replied
    Sorry for delivering the killer, no wonder town is losing when they kill the smart players and players delivering stuff and keeping people like you alive

Leave a comment:

• SanchoPanza
    replied
    Either way we are ****ed. I can trust Taylor, mdb and Deaner for now. Your pathetic defense doesnt help your case either
    Sorry for delivering the killer, no wonder town is losing when they kill the smart players and players delivering stuff and keeping people like you alive

Leave a comment:

• Vitor
    replied
    Oh well you'll regret it when im town
    Either way we are ****ed. I can trust Taylor, mdb and Deaner for now. Your pathetic defense doesnt help your case either

Leave a comment:

Working...
X