Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    Do you think Hyper will put us on the same team if I join?
    Im accepting bribes.
    sigpic

    Originally posted by blue5213
    And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

    Stop being retarded.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      This! Especially when you people change your target multiple times... Most I had during the game was 6 times in one night.
      MD4L?

      I don't think he ever didn't change his target during Mafia 2.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
        Im accepting bribes.
        What currency is our friend accepting these days?
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          What currency is our friend accepting these days?
          Electrical blankets and heavily padded sweaters?

          I'll send him a poncho!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            Electrical blankets and heavily padded sweaters?

            I'll send him a poncho!
            I'll look for a sweater vest. The sophisticated nature of a sweater and the sexy, untamed attitude that a vest gives off. Hyper will love it.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
              Join the club

              Next game, everyone who thinks they have it all figured out after they die needs to pm what they know to someone who isnt playing. This happens after every game. Time to see who really knows or not.
              I reckon. If everyone knew how did we win
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                Im accepting bribes.
                Willing to offer LeeLee's porn collection.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  This! Especially when you people change your target multiple times... Most I had during the game was 6 times in one night.
                  Who did that?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    I'll look for a sweater vest. The sophisticated nature of a sweater and the sexy, untamed attitude that a vest gives off. Hyper will love it.
                    Tressel is nothing if not a sophisticated wild man.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      I reckon. If everyone knew how did we win
                      Haha, truthfully, Kaiser did PM me a list of 3/5 of you (completely missed Hyper though) and Chg hit on 4 scum.

                      Plus, I had y'all bitches figured out from the start
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                        Im not really calling anyone out in particular. Yes I am. Kaiser.
                        I saw that white text. Swag told people that I had 3 out of 5 right when I died: Sancho, MDB and you. I was going back and forth on Paddy and he did convince me for a while that he was town or some town like role. I never suspected Hyper at all, its funny that we all overlooked him at the end.

                        You can call me out on it, this time I was actually right though. I told people, this was a redemption game for me (somewhat, i still have to be on a winning side on one game).

                        Hyper can I please be mafia??

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Haha, truthfully, Kaiser did PM me a list of 3/5 of you (completely missed Hyper though) and Chg hit on 4 scum.

                          Plus, I had y'all bitches figured out from the start
                          People see the game much more clearly when they die
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            Tressel is nothing if not a sophisticated wild man.
                            I can see the controlled rage.

                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Who is actually favored to win in general, or is it supposed to be equal?
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                I saw that white text. Swag told people that I had 3 out of 5 right when I died: Sancho, MDB and you. I was going back and forth on Paddy and he did convince me for a while that he was town or some town like role. I never suspected Hyper at all, its funny that we all overlooked him at the end.

                                You can call me out on it, this time I was actually right though. I told people, this was a redemption game for me (somewhat, i still have to be on a winning side on one game).

                                Hyper can I please be mafia??
                                You may have been right this time, but you have to admit that your suspicions of me were based purely off the fact that I hadnt been mafia yet.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X