X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has everyone posted yet? We can't have inactives lasting long this time

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      VF poisons people, I don't think that's a town ability but instead an independent ability. In the PM i got it said that somebody poisoned me last night and that I saw the person who looked like "vikingfag173"
      Couldn't that mean that Xero poisoned you?
      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• 13. No posting PMs from me - I don't want my name on any quote you post - if you do post a PM, delete my name from the top and they CANNOT be in full-text.
        Does that mean just fragments from our PMs may be posted? What constitutes a sentence fragment? Can I take a full PM, delete one sentence, and call it a fragment?

Comment

• I've got some infomation guys but it's going to make me a massive target for mafia. Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
            I've got some infomation guys but it's going to make me a massive target for mafia. Thoughts?
            Now that you've said that, if they believe you you're a target anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              Now that you've said that, if they believe you you're a target anyway
              Yeah why not.

Xero has a night ability and I semi blocked him last night, I think he ended up roleblocking NChange. He could of been trying to kill NChange or save him as the doctor

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                Does that mean just fragments from our PMs may be posted? What constitutes a sentence fragment? Can I take a full PM, delete one sentence, and call it a fragment?
                Smartass.

Delete my name from the top of it.

Delete a portion of it, or paraphrase a portion of it. Do something, just not my exact words.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Made a rule for emphasis - Numero 12; common guys.
                  Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-18-2011, 10:37 AM. Reason: Rule # changed.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Yeah why not.

Xero has a night ability and I semi blocked him last night, I think he ended up roleblocking NChange. He could of been trying to kill NChange or save him as the doctor
                    What does "semi blocked" mean? Did you change his target?

Comment

• semi blockings and poisonings from people that "look like" people?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                        What does "semi blocked" mean? Did you change his target?
                        I changed his ability. He roleblocked instead of whatever his normal ability is. It appears NChange has been roleblocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          VF poisons people, I don't think that's a town ability but instead an independent ability. In the PM i got it said that somebody poisoned me last night and that I saw the person who looked like "vikingfag173"
                          So, he's bull****ting. 9 times out of 10, bombs are strictly passive. Anybody thinking Swag gave him a fake claim, and he just busted his wad too early? "Poison" is a weird term for the "sickly, old man" to use. It's possible we have some sort of ID thief ("looked LIKE VF", not "was VF"), but still. Something about him is off.

vikingfan173

Tenebrae (Latin for 'shadows' or 'darkness') is a Christian religious service celebrated by the Western Church on the evening before or early morning of Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and Holy Saturday, which are the last three days of Holy Week.
                          Given how fast and loose Swag's been with even the game's title, I'm going to go ahead and assume he only used the word for it's literal meaning. So way to die under your own ****ty house, scum fag.

But did we just lose some sort of town vig?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Smartass.

Delete my name from the top of it.

Delete a portion of it, or paraphrase a portion of it. Do something, just not my exact words.
                            Why not just ban any PM quoting to keep it simple, and allow just paraphrasing?

Comment

I changed his ability. He roleblocked instead of whatever his normal ability is. It appears NChange has been roleblocked.
                              Nlights is blocked entirely for the next cycle. Is that what your ability grants, or strictly roleblocking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                                Why not just ban any PM quoting to keep it simple, and allow just paraphrasing?
                                I'd like to, but I know that role-claiming with fake PMs can be a major deception and part of the game.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X