Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's just lynch an inactive because the only investigation results we'd get is if someone found scum, otherwise they'd stay quiet

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Vote Summary:

Sitisfit - 1 Vikingfag173

Xero - 1 The Kaiser

Vikingfag173 - 3 Chg91, Sitisfit, Vitor

The Deaner - 1 Centurion

IT'S 14 TO LYNCH!
      I haven't voted for anybody. I unlynched when I voted.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        I haven't voted for anybody. I unlynched when I voted.
        Correct you are sir, that is my mistake. I quoted a previous one and just added Deaner onto it. My bad.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
          Not meaning to be rude, But I dont see how that could be funny.
          This situation reminds me of the first day of the first game of Mafia. We didn't know what to do so we lynched rofl.

Comment

• Everyone's posted at least once but NorthernCharge and Hunter have only posted twice

NCharge seems clear if he's being role blocked, although we can't know that for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              Everyone's posted at least once but NorthernCharge and Hunter have only posted twice

NCharge seems clear if he's being role blocked, although we can't know that for sure
              NCharge cannot be lynched because he is incapacitated - sorry, I didn't include that in the write-up.

Edit - Eh, Kind of I did, I guess.

NLights is incapacitated by unknown means. He is unable to participate in the next 2 phases (Day/Night) of the game.
              He cannot participate.
              Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-18-2011, 01:20 PM.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Ok well I'm off for the night, I'll post in later to drunk lynch

Comment

This situation reminds me of the first day of the first game of Mafia. We didn't know what to do so we lynched rofl.
                  hey kaiser what happened to you exactly that make you think I poisoned you?
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                    hey kaiser what happened to you exactly that make you think I poisoned you?
                    It said that I was poisoned and that I saw the person running off into the distance that looked like "vikingfag173"

Comment

• after reading the write-up more throughly, isnt it possible that IR had something to do with NChange or bodyburner? seems like that fire appeared out of nowhere, and same thing with nchange
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

It said that I was poisoned and that I saw the person running off into the distance that looked like "vikingfag173"
                        well if you take my role-claim as is, and thats all I can assume...I do not run as an old diseased man

it would make more sense to just think of me as a leper or something of that sort, and if you investigate me [vitor are you listening?] you wont die right away, but I think in several days or something of that sort, I never did get the impression that it was for sure that I would kill someone through my disease via investigations, all I know is that if someone tries to kill me, then they 100% die
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

also im going to call bull**** on kasisers claim I poisoned him, because I didnt...so either hes lying and just trying to kill me or is just confused, looks like me doesnt me it was me
                          That's a terrible play for him to make though, especially this early in the game. Either you're terrible at this game, or we have a shape shifting poisoner on the loose.

For now, I'm leaning towards the first. Anybody have a better target?

Comment

well if you take my role-claim as is, and thats all I can assume...I do not run as an old diseased man

it would make more sense to just think of me as a leper or something of that sort, and if you investigate me [vitor are you listening?] you wont die right away, but I think in several days or something of that sort, I never did get the impression that it was for sure that I would kill someone through my disease via investigations, all I know is that if someone tries to kill me, then they 100% die
                            I was under the impression I had to only target you for **** to go down
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

after reading the write-up more throughly, isnt it possible that IR had something to do with NChange or bodyburner? seems like that fire appeared out of nowhere, and same thing with nchange
                              Not IR (necromancer = deals with the dead, not fire or.. heart.. attack?), but his cohorts probably did, yeah. The scum all seem to be magic based, unless IR died via sabotagin' and not wizardry.

Comment

• Its awesome to be in a game where saying "A witch, Burn Him" might actually be a solid accusation
                                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Working...
                                X