Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now he said that someone poisoned him who looked like VF, but it isn't me because I did not target NCharge OR Kaiser with my ability last night. And I believe that Kaiser investigated or did something to VF last night which then triggered VF's ability to spread the poison to Kaiser. And his story is just manufactured to take advantage of the fact of my bruised reputation and hopes that people will jump on the lynch-wagon for me.

But by the night phase we all knew the potential risks of targeting VF yet Kaiser still ends up poisened? Doesn't sound very smart to me. Unless he is Village Idiot or scum. I think it is the latter because what is more effective than biological warfare? For example, in Kaiser's case, if you didn't yourself have a killing ability, you see the chance to inherit one from someone else and what makes it even better is that all you have to do is target someone to spread the poison.

/endrant

Lynch Kaiser

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
      Now he said that someone poisoned him who looked like VF, but it isn't me because I did not target NCharge OR Kaiser with my ability last night. And I believe that Kaiser investigated or did something to VF last night which then triggered VF's ability to spread the poison to Kaiser. And his story is just manufactured to take advantage of the fact of my bruised reputation and hopes that people will jump on the lynch-wagon for me.

But by the night phase we all knew the potential risks of targeting VF yet Kaiser still ends up poisened? Doesn't sound very smart to me. Unless he is Village Idiot or scum. I think it is the latter because what is more effective than biological warfare? For example, in Kaiser's case, if you didn't yourself have a killing ability, you see the chance to inherit one from someone else and what makes it even better is that all you have to do is target someone to spread the poison.

/endrant

Lynch Kaiser
      This part does actually make a lot of sense

Comment

• But wait, how did you know that VF's ability is "killing"?

From the pm he posted, I understood it as the infected person is bound to die in a few time periods anyway, which wouldnt be smart for kaiser

Comment

• If anyone can make a logical case for someone, though I am very highly suspicious of kaiser, read back to my 1st post of the day if you want proof. and why exactly are we for lynching tango? dont get that. Im still stuck on sitisfit because of his rush vote for me to start the game, before I even roleclaimed or even posted.
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            This part does actually make a lot of sense
            Actually that's really dumb. If I was scum then I would stay as far away from VF as I possibly could because I would eventually die. I've stated it before that being a former Mafia member myself (Mafia 1) that losing one member of the Mafia for maybe 3-4 members of the town is a bad strategy. The mafia would need as many players as they potentially could in order to have a numbers advantage. Buying into crap like that is the way that the town is going to lose the game.

I'm telling people: I did not use a night ability on VF last night. VF came to me last night and poisoned me because of it. There are only two potential lynch candidates right now: Whoever CJay blocked (I believe it was Xero) and VF.

Come on people, let's use logical reasoning here. I'm poisoned now and have already claimed town, so what's the benefit of lynching me?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
              But wait, how did you know that VF's ability is "killing"?

From the pm he posted, I understood it as the infected person is bound to die in a few time periods anyway, which wouldnt be smart for kaiser
              Well if he is scum we have already seen a Necromancer which could have been a anti-death/raise dead type of a character. So a possible scenario is that they decided that he take the poison to infect others because they have someone who could basically stop death, or something along those lines. And as he was infected the same night as the death of the Necromancer it just turns out that the plan had been derailed without Kaiser being protected in the short future.

Comment

Now he said that someone poisoned him who looked like VF, but it isn't me because I did not target NCharge OR Kaiser with my ability last night. And I believe that Kaiser investigated or did something to VF last night which then triggered VF's ability to spread the poison to Kaiser. And his story is just manufactured to take advantage of the fact of my bruised reputation and hopes that people will jump on the lynch-wagon for me.

/endrant

Lynch Kaiser
                Big problem for you here is that I never said that we should lynch you, that was the rest of the town.

Comment

Well if he is scum we have already seen a Necromancer which could have been a anti-death/raise dead type of a character. So a possible scenario is that they decided that he take the poison to infect others because they have someone who could basically stop death, or something along those lines. And as he was infected the same night as the death of the Necromancer it just turns out that the plan had been derailed without Kaiser being protected in the short future.
                  More stupidity, why use it on your own member when you can get another one and another ability? Logically you are now just failing yourself. Necromancer was a role where they would just wait for the cop or doctor to die, revive them and then have an obvious town role as scum. We saw it play out last game, I bet that the Tenebrae had the same strategy here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    Actually that's really dumb. If I was scum then I would stay as far away from VF as I possibly could because I would eventually die. I've stated it before that being a former Mafia member myself (Mafia 1) that losing one member of the Mafia for maybe 3-4 members of the town is a bad strategy. The mafia would need as many players as they potentially could in order to have a numbers advantage. Buying into crap like that is the way that the town is going to lose the game.

I'm telling people: I did not use a night ability on VF last night. VF came to me last night and poisoned me because of it. There are only two potential lynch candidates right now: Whoever CJay blocked (I believe it was Xero) and VF.

Come on people, let's use logical reasoning here. I'm poisoned now and have already claimed town, so what's the benefit of lynching me?
                    lynch kaiser

I didnt poison you dude, and im far more likely going to go the route of believing you are bull****ting than thinking you "thought" saw me. The mere fact you keep bringing this up makes it impossible for me to think you're clean. I don't poison people, people than come near me get my disease so its your own fault if you come at me, im an old man, I dont go around killing people.
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Big problem for you here is that I never said that we should lynch you, that was the rest of the town.
                      You were the one that brought up the fact that the person who poisoned you "looked like Vikingfan173." That seems to me that you were trying to imply that I was involved. And I never said you were trying to lynch me, I was trying to point out that you were trying to get people to start it. In other words I believe are an instigator trying to weed me out.

Comment

• Anybody find it ironic that now VF is lynching me because Xero is on..classic attempt at a bandwagon lynch here. He had attempts earlier to try to lynch me but he didn't do it until Xero got on.

Let's go after the person who we know has an ability to poison somebody. If VF comes up clean then I will be shocked and start believing the camouflage theory.

Lynch VF173

Comment

Do you think you're dying soon from the poison?

Comment

You were the one that brought up the fact that the person who poisoned you "looked like Vikingfan173." That seems to me that you were trying to imply that I was involved. And I never said you were trying to lynch me, I was trying to point out that you were trying to get people to start it. In other words I believe are an instigator trying to weed me out.
                            Wrong, it was direct from the PM. I never formally accused you, you are assuming that I'm targeting you. I would have said up front that we should lynch you if I felt that you were the one who did that, I accused VF instead. That's why my original lynch was for VF.

Comment

Anybody find it ironic that now VF is lynching me because Xero is on..classic attempt at a bandwagon lynch here. He had attempts earlier to try to lynch me but he didn't do it until Xero got on.

Let's go after the person who we know has an ability to poison somebody. If VF comes up clean then I will be shocked and start believing the camouflage theory.

Lynch VF173
                              now you are for sure scum, go back to page 11 and I said you were highly suspicious...why are you lying man? thats why im lynching you and you just brushed aside every single point I made, making a made up excuse to lynch me because you believe your lie is strong enough.
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                Do you think you're dying soon from the poison?
                                Killing VF might be the antidote. When discussing Patient Zero for Mafia 2, killing Patient Zero was the antidote.

Comment

Working...
                                X