Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    More stupidity, why use it on your own member when you can get another one and another ability? Logically you are now just failing yourself. Necromancer was a role where they would just wait for the cop or doctor to die, revive them and then have an obvious town role as scum. We saw it play out last game, I bet that the Tenebrae had the same strategy here.
    Because if you have one more person trying to kill people, you have one more person killing a night. So now instead of finding one or two killers in the faction you have to deal with one more snuffing people out with the possibility of coming back to life to resume your role as investigator, thats an advantage that the town would be very hard-pressed to come back from.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      Killing VF might be the antidote. When discussing Patient Zero for Mafia 2, killing Patient Zero was the antidote.
      Patient zero died the first day though, and there were still zombies though.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JLash View Post
        Patient zero died the first day though, and there were still zombies though.
        though and though one more time.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Xero View Post
          Because if you have one more person trying to kill people, you have one more person killing a night. So now instead of finding one or two killers in the faction you have to deal with one more snuffing people out with the possibility of coming back to life to resume your role as investigator, thats an advantage that the town would be very hard-pressed to come back from.
          Why do you think I'm an investigator? Why would an investigator have a problem with VF, he claimed town. Vitor investigated VF last night, not me.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JLash View Post
            Patient zero died the first day though, and there were still zombies though.
            Patient Zero didn't cause the Zombie outbreak it was because NCharge resurrected Clyde and Clyde had the ability to turn people. Read the night-logs.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              Patient Zero didn't cause the Zombie outbreak it was because NCharge resurrected Clyde and Clyde had the ability to turn people. Read the night-logs.
              Nah I'm good.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                On a scale of 1 to 2, how sure are you of your hunch?
                -4.
                Can you spare a septim?

                Comment


                • once more with feeling. I cant poison anyone unless they first come near me. Thats the way it worked in the old times, you kept away from lepers and plague victims, thats all it is.
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                  CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                    once more with feeling. I cant poison anyone unless they first come near me. Thats the way it worked in the old times, you kept away from lepers and plague victims, thats all it is.
                    So you do poison people?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      Why do you think I'm an investigator? Why would an investigator have a problem with VF, he claimed town. Vitor investigated VF last night, not me.
                      if vitor investigated me why didn't he reveal what he found? he could just be bull****ting and hoping all the town people go after me and two town-people are eliminated. He could be what I was last game, an evil-guy investigator. Unless he wants to reveal what he learned I really cant believe him at his point. And kaiser I have a problem with is, because why would I poison someone after I told my entire role in the first day, when the thing that happened to you was so close to my passive ability/role? It would be dumb for me to do it, its more like someone was trying to frame me or something.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                        So you do poison people?
                        read my role again if you must, as I said once again I do not poison people, you come around a diseased old man you are going to catch whatever, but that isnt poison. Its more like you dont enter a house that has a malaria patient in it or whatever, same difference stay away from me lol.
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          Wrong, it was direct from the PM. I never formally accused you, you are assuming that I'm targeting you. I would have said up front that we should lynch you if I felt that you were the one who did that, I accused VF instead. That's why my original lynch was for VF.
                          You aren't saying anything new. You are just saying about where the "source" of your information was from. I don't care that you are using the PM as where you got your information is from. You implied that is was me by just saying it was a person who looked liked someone who happens to be my brother. By saying the person looked like VF everyone is of course going to connect the dots of us being brothers.

                          Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          VF poisons people, I don't think that's a town ability but instead an independent ability. In the PM i got it said that somebody poisoned me last night and that I saw the person who looked like "vikingfag173"

                          Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          Why do you think I'm an investigator? Why would an investigator have a problem with VF, he claimed town. Vitor investigated VF last night, not me.
                          Because VF isn't dead and you have had to come across the poison somehow. Now either there is another person who acts as "The Plague Spreader" or you are just in a corner because your plan was foiled.

                          Comment


                          • So if VF can infect people that target him at night, why would it have any effect if he were lynched? It's not like 14 people are going to be in infect and killed if he's lynch.

                            I'm not pushing to lynch VF, just asking a question.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              So if VF can infect people that target him at night, why would it have any effect if he were lynched? It's not like 14 people are going to be in infect and killed if he's lynch.

                              I'm not pushing to lynch VF, just asking a question.
                              Nah, just wan person gets the decease. And she might not even have an active ability to infect other people
                              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                              Team CKane

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                                Nah, just wan person gets the decease. And she might not even have an active ability to infect other people
                                Ouch
                                This seems to be going around in circles
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X