Clear All

• A little less talk if you please
    A lot more voting is what I need
    Let's get on down to the main attraction
    With a little less talk and a lot more action
    Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      Nah, just wan person gets the decease. And she might not even have an active ability to infect other people
      Doesn't make much sense if 14 people vote to lynch then 1 person gets sick?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
        You aren't saying anything new. You are just saying about where the "source" of your information was from. I don't care that you are using the PM as where you got your information is from. You implied that is was me by just saying it was a person who looked liked someone who happens to be my brother. By saying the person looked like VF everyone is of course going to connect the dots of us being brothers.
        Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        VF poisoned me last night

Lynch VF173
        Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        VF poisons people, I don't think that's a town ability but instead an independent ability. In the PM i got it said that somebody poisoned me last night and that I saw the person who looked like "vikingfag173"
        Yeah, don't know how exactly that implies you are the source of it. I clearly voted to lynch VF173, not you. I don't know how you are going to get that through your head but I would have pushed to vote for you if I thought it was you based on it "it looked like vikingfag173". I really believe people are reading too much into this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
          I remember his supposed role-pm saying that
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• You know what, you guys should just vote for me. Lol. At least that way the game can move on for the rest of you.

If not, then vote for SOMEONE.
            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
              I remember his supposed role-pm saying that
              He is right on this point.
              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

aka the bomb, instead of the last person dying a random person dies.
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                  You know what, you guys should just vote for me. Lol. At least that way the game can move on for the rest of you.

If not, then vote for SOMEONE.
                  Oh come now, this day has only lasted for like 10 huors.
                  sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                  And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• I really don't know why Xero is getting so damn defensive over something so trivial. I realize that "looks like" can go a long way but CJay has already said that he semi-role blocked him and he used his ability on NCharge. Even if he did use his ability on me then he would have appeared as himself if he is a camouflage poisoner.

I say we just get rid of:

1. The person who had the highest chance of probability of poisoning me.
                    2. The person we were going to get rid of night 1 before we decided to go with a no lynch
                    3. An ability that sounds more like it would be independent-aligned rather than town-aligned. Why would a pro-town person have an anti town ability...it doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                      Oh come now, this day has only lasted for like 10 huors.
                      I remember watching that three day thing, that was crazy
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        I really don't know why Xero is getting so damn defensive over something so trivial. I realize that "looks like" can go a long way but CJay has already said that he semi-role blocked him and he used his ability on NCharge. Even if he did use his ability on me then he would have appeared as himself if he is a camouflage poisoner.

I say we just get rid of:

1. The person who had the highest chance of probability of poisoning me.
                        2. The person we were going to get rid of night 1 before we decided to go with a no lynch
                        3. An ability that sounds more like it would be independent-aligned rather than town-aligned. Why would a pro-town person have an anti town ability...it doesn't make sense.
                        If you are talking about me, listen to my words...I am the bomb, when has the bomb ever been not town-aligned? And this is assuming we trust that you are not lying so if we doubt that then I dont agree with anything you said. But go ahead and lynch me, just know that one of you guys will die as a result. It seems all you are doing is ignoring all my points which is pretty scummy to me.
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          Originally posted by vikingfan173's role claim post
                          if you’re lynched, 1 of the people who voted to lynch you will become infected at random… All the people the infected one targets have a chance of becoming infected.
                          It says nothing about dying, it could be something as simple as it takes less votes to kill that person (Paddy's Patient Zero ability).

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            It says nothing about dying, it could be something as simple as it takes less votes to kill that person (Paddy's Patient Zero ability).
                            then it was not me, my ability is passive, anything other than that is someone else.
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              Hmm. The bomb didn't seem to do any damage to people that targeted them at night, investigation or otherwise. Your role seems a bit too bulletproof the way you paint it.

Comment

Hmm. The bomb didn't seem to do any damage to people that targeted them at night, investigation or otherwise. Your role seems a bit too bulletproof the way you paint it.
                                *Unless they were targeted for death at night.

Comment

Working...
                                X