Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the spirit of moving the game along, I have decided to Unlynch The Deaner.

The Kaiser and VF have about 2 more minutes to sway my decisions. Otherwise, I will make my decision and that will be my final call.
    Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      If you are talking about me, listen to my words...I am the bomb, when has the bomb ever been not town-aligned? And this is assuming we trust that you are not lying so if we doubt that then I dont agree with anything you said. But go ahead and lynch me, just know that one of you guys will die as a result. It seems all you are doing is ignoring all my points which is pretty scummy to me.
      However the bomb was unable to infect others that targeted him with bombs. Rofl's role as the mad bomber seems more like your role than the actual bomb or avenger role does and Rofl's role was independent.

Hey I wouldn't have a problem with you if there was no PM this morning when I woke up stating that I had been poisoned by a person that "looks like vikingfag173"

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        *Unless they were targeted for death at night.
        Maybe it seems that way, but im still nor sure if someone will die if they investigate me, it was cryptic in my role and swagg wasnt given me any hints either. But what is clear is that one person dies out of the people that lynch me or if im night killed that person dies, not so mucn as in I kill them, but that they die of disease like a day later.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          However the bomb was unable to infect others that targeted him with bombs. Rofl's role as the mad bomber seems more like your role than the actual bomb or avenger role does and Rofl's role was independent.

Hey I wouldn't have a problem with you if there was no PM this morning when I woke up stating that I had been poisoned by a person that "looks like vikingfag173"
          That's the thing, I cannot defend something I didnt do, my role is entirely passive and the only way you would have gotten poisoned/sick would have been if you targeted me last night, and even then im not sure. I know for sure though that all I am is a sick bastardly old fart.
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
            In the spirit of moving the game along, I have decided to Unlynch The Deaner.

The Kaiser and VF have about 2 more minutes to sway my decisions. Otherwise, I will make my decision and that will be my final call.
            Lynching somebody who has already stated that they would back off their ability for interest of the town and have already claimed townie status vs somebody who infected that person. My ability isn't even a contact role, so I couldn't have been passively infected.

If I was scum and was going to die from the possible poison of VF then why would I attack him. Scum needs as many numbers as possible to survive, it would be a stupid move.

It's not a hard decision Cent. Let's take out the obvious non-town role.

Comment

Maybe it seems that way, but im still nor sure if someone will die if they investigate me, it was cryptic in my role and swagg wasnt given me any hints either. But what is clear is that one person dies out of the people that lynch me or if im night killed that person dies, not so mucn as in I kill them, but that they die of disease like a day later.
              He won't tell you exactly what your own role does?

Comment

That's the thing, I cannot defend something I didnt do, my role is entirely passive and the only way you would have gotten poisoned/sick would have been if you targeted me last night, and even then im not sure. I know for sure though that all I am is a sick bastardly old fart.
                Except that this was an active doing, not a passive doing. Somebody contacted me, not that I contacted them.

Comment

This kind of screams: "This is false about me, please don't investigate me"

I said it the first day, VF made the perfect move if he is an independent or scum because nobody wants to investigate him now. If he is somehow town then no scum or independent would come after him either. He tried to make himself invulnerable in the night phase.

Comment

• Just caught up. I have no idea who to lynch.

Comment

no, because he thinks id just say it on here...which is unfortunate.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        Just caught up. I have no idea who to lynch.
                        Answer this..why would you lynch me?

For the second straight game, I'm pretty much vanilla until I die or VF gets killed and I'm cured. Why don't we take a shot here and see if it's the Patient Zero effect and that I can go without infecting others.

Comment

no, because he thinks id just say it on here...which is unfortunate.
                          Then you shouldn't have even been in the game, I'm calling bull****.

Lynch VF

Comment

This kind of screams: "This is false about me, please don't investigate me"

I said it the first day, VF made the perfect move if he is an independent or scum because nobody wants to investigate him now. If he is somehow town then no scum or independent would come after him either. He tried to make himself invulnerable in the night phase.
                            fine, go ahead and lynch me and after the fact a lot will be revealed because im town, everyone going hard after me thinks im scum or maybe an independent it seems, so they assume im not the bomb so they would take a chance if they think im bull****ting, so that does not necessarily mean that everyone attacking me is town, and it seems the only guy doing it is kaiser, who "thinks" I did something to him.
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• If someone has a cool boldable ability that could make Xero, Kaiser, and VF fight each other in some sort of battle royale, now is a good time.

Comment

Answer this..why would you lynch me?

For the second straight game, I'm pretty much vanilla until I die or VF gets killed and I'm cured. Why don't we take a shot here and see if it's the Patient Zero effect and that I can go without infecting others.
                                Im a leper, plain and simple...lepers can infect people if you go around them but leave them alone and they just sit there.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X