Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    If someone has a cool boldable ability that could make Xero, Kaiser, and VF fight each other in some sort of battle royale, now is a good time.
    Leeeeeeeeeet's get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmblllee nothing's going to happen.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      If someone has a cool boldable ability that could make Xero, Kaiser, and VF fight each other in some sort of battle royale, now is a good time.
      Why me? I'm TOWNIE!!!

      I'm town-aligned therefore why would you want to lose another town member? Put Xero (who CJay said targeted NCharge who got kidnapped but we don't know what he did but he's not doctor) vs VF (the guy who looked like he poisoned me).

      Killing me does absolutely nothing for the town.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        I really don't know why Xero is getting so damn defensive over something so trivial. I realize that "looks like" can go a long way but CJay has already said that he semi-role blocked him and he used his ability on NCharge. Even if he did use his ability on me then he would have appeared as himself if he is a camouflage poisoner.
        First of all semi-role blocking just sounds shady. And if you guys think I did something to NCharge why did something happen then? And don't tell me CJay Semi-ROLELOLOLOL Blocked me because, come on I can't be the only one that thinks that sounds stupid.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          Leeeeeeeeeet's get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmblllee nothing's going to happen.
          oh ****, this better be Xero vs VF

          knock out the two evils not the one person who is town.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            Why me? I'm TOWNIE!!!

            I'm town-aligned therefore why would you want to lose another town member? Put Xero (who CJay said targeted NCharge who got kidnapped but we don't know what he did but he's not doctor) vs VF (the guy who looked like he poisoned me).

            Killing me does absolutely nothing for the town.
            I am town too, so if we both are town this is going to be incredible stupid in hindsight later in the game.
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              oh ****, this better be Xero vs VF

              knock out the two evils not the one person who is town.
              I don't think that's a real ability.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                oh ****, this better be Xero vs VF

                knock out the two evils not the one person who is town.
                White Text.

                Comment


                • You do know kaiser that if I turn up town, and I will you are going to be the next one on the chopping block for lying about this, or maybe if we look at it a better way, getting fooled this way.
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                  CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                    I don't think that's a real ability.
                    You never know.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      I am town too, so if we both are town this is going to be incredible stupid in hindsight later in the game.
                      Yet you're still very dangerous to have around, whether you like it or not. With role-redirectors likely in this game like in all the others, people can be pushed into unwillingly and why would we want someone around infecting people that can't control it?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        You do know kaiser that if I turn up town, and I will you are going to be the next one on the chopping block for lying about this, or maybe if we look at it a better way, getting fooled this way.
                        I'm trusting the information I got in the PM and that came straight from SwAg so I trust that over your word.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          Yet you're still very dangerous to have around, whether you like it or not. With role-redirectors likely in this game like in all the others, people can be pushed into unwillingly and why would we want someone around infecting people that can't control it?
                          and the sad part is that is only just possible, didnt think people could choose where the role is re-directed so instead of stopping that "might" happen you are going to take a chance with one of you dying...which btw wont happen right away but still will. [most likely will take a random person a day or two to die once I get lynched.
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            I'm trusting the information I got in the PM and that came straight from SwAg so I trust that over your word.
                            well then, im sorry to say that im going to turn up town....nothing you say will change that fact

                            why would I role-claim a role when I could randomly poison people in the dark? tell me that, if my role was that good I would have never role-claimed
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              and the sad part is that is only just possible, didnt think people could choose where the role is re-directed so instead of stopping that "might" happen you are going to take a chance with one of you dying...which btw wont happen right away but still will. [most likely will take a random person a day or two to die once I get lynched.
                              Even if you were role re-directed it shows that you have an active ability and that your ability is a threat to the town.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                why would I role-claim a role when I could randomly poison people in the dark? tell me that, if my role was that good I would have never role-claimed
                                Because your role could have the chance of failing to poison somebody, so you needed a cover in case you failed at poisoning someone.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X