This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    and the sad part is that is only just possible, didnt think people could choose where the role is re-directed so instead of stopping that "might" happen you are going to take a chance with one of you dying...which btw wont happen right away but still will. [most likely will take a random person a day or two to die once I get lynched.
    Right, you've got the most untouchable (no pun intended) role in any mafia game we've played then. Yet, despite role claiming, you also state you don't fully know what you're role does because the game mod doesn't trust you to keep it to yourself? Makes no goddamn sense.

My lynch vote stands.

Comment

• I still dont get how a sick person would poison and not infect someone else

Comment

• well im out, I have really no clue who to lynch other than the fact that Kasier is attacking a town-aligned me so strongly, makes me wonder what his pm was about. If kasier really is town, I am sure the mafia tried to get me framed so that the town could lynch the bomb. Im also not trusting cjay and here is the bolden

how in the world can you semi-block someone?
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
          Right, you've got the most untouchable (no pun intended) role in any mafia game we've played then. Yet, despite role claiming, you also state you don't fully know what you're role does because the game mod doesn't trust you to keep it to yourself? Makes no goddamn sense.

My lynch vote stands.
          aka you're hiding something because no Mod lets you in the game, then decides you can't be trusted to know your own role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
            I still dont get how a sick person would poison and not infect someone else
            It doesn't add up.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              Even if you were role re-directed it shows that you have an active ability and that your ability is a threat to the town.
              someone elses's role, keep the context of jalash's statement intact, he thinks another person might get role-directed into me, I have no active ability other wise why would I have ever come out of the dark? I would basically put myself in more risk than I could ever want.
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I still dont get how a sick person would poison and not infect someone else
                because when you go near a sick person you get sick, so somehow kaiser was giving false info
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

if vitor investigated me why didn't he reveal what he found? he could just be bull****ting and hoping all the town people go after me and two town-people are eliminated. He could be what I was last game, an evil-guy investigator. Unless he wants to reveal what he learned I really cant believe him at his point. And kaiser I have a problem with is, because why would I poison someone after I told my entire role in the first day, when the thing that happened to you was so close to my passive ability/role? It would be dumb for me to do it, its more like someone was trying to frame me or something.
                  I said I targeted you homeboy, Not Investigated

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  Actually that's really dumb. If I was scum then I would stay as far away from VF as I possibly could because I would eventually die. I've stated it before that being a former Mafia member myself (Mafia 1) that losing one member of the Mafia for maybe 3-4 members of the town is a bad strategy. The mafia would need as many players as they potentially could in order to have a numbers advantage. Buying into crap like that is the way that the town is going to lose the game.

I'm telling people: I did not use a night ability on VF last night. VF came to me last night and poisoned me because of it. There are only two potential lynch candidates right now: Whoever CJay blocked (I believe it was Xero) and VF.

Come on people, let's use logical reasoning here. I'm poisoned now and have already claimed town, so what's the benefit of lynching me?
                  Simonds won with exactly 2 people

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  I think VF is a town, only because mafia wouldn't play as dumb as he's playing right now.

Maybe town idiot, but I don't think we should lynch him now.
                  If VF was the town Idiot, My guess is he would play it much better, Altough roleclaiming on night 1 makes sense with that theory.

Vikingfan173 will die with less then 14 votes. I have a feeling something is up.
                  "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                  Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                  20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                  Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                  4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                  Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post

And you're not sick. Go figure.

Comment

because when you go near a sick person you get sick, so somehow kaiser was giving false info
                      Instead in this instance it was a sick person (or a person that can make others get poisoned) coming into contact with me and now I'm poisoned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post

Simonds won with exactly 2 people

If VF was the town Idiot, My guess is he would play it much better, Altough roleclaiming on night 1 makes sense with that theory.

Vikingfan173 will die with less then 14 votes. I have a feeling something is up.
                        How would he die with less than 14 votes ? You scum know something ?

Comment

This.

Comment

That I cannot explain, but then again who's to say he actually did target me. You can't really know unless we know his role.
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

That I cannot explain, but then again who's to say he actually did target me. You can't really know unless we know his role.

Well you can't really explain your own role either according to you. So as they said in Chappelle show "What's REALLY hood?

Comment

How would he die with less than 14 votes ? You scum know something ?
                                It seems obvious that there would be a role like patient zero in this game. If he was suspicious of vf, he would have targeted him, bieng that he was a very popular target.

Thats what the whiteboard tells me
                                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Working...
                                X