4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      ok here is my role basically

1. I am this game's bomb [the diseased one]
      2. town-aligned
      3. apparently re-reading over my pm everyone who has contact with me "has a chance to become infected and die a day or two later"
      4. If anyone tries to kill me they 100% die a day or two later
      5. If im lynched one of the persons at random will die a day or two later

if anyone really needs to know, that quote I have is on like page 3

if I am scum this would be the perfect cover, but if you guys wont believe me. When I tried to get more info on if anyone investigates me if they die he said he wouldnt tell me otherwise whatever he told me might get into the game. The only thing I can hope is that some scum votes for me and somehow he gets killed when I get lynched.

thats my role and ill continue to answer all queries...have no idea what is up with that pm from kasier, though I do get a pm from swagg this night, but not supposed to share it apparently
      Then why tell us?Everyone's got the right to divulge info, but at their own risk. Never once have I played this game where the Mod tells you "hey, I'm gonna PM you tomorrow about something...but sssshhhh you can't tell anyone."

Can you understand how I'm skeptical of this?

Comment

• Alright, I'm going out for dinner and some beers. I'll check back in later to what has surely been no progress.

Comment

• How can you guys not lynch Vf here? He "doesnt know" nothing about his role, says he poisons only some people. I dont know

I think Swag learned enough from my game, I dont think he would have screwed nearly as bad. Vf is just protecting himself
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked

STUNT

Comment

• Im going to officially vote to lynch Xero.

Its not worth doing anything to Kaiser yet. Because if he really has been poisoned by VF, there is nothing we can do. He is just going to die a few days anyway. But if he doesnt die in a couple of days, then we know he is lying.

As for VF, I think he is a townie as he claimed. I also dont really think he actually "poisoned" Kaiser, because it would have been an infection, not a poisoning. For some reason I actually believe him when he says that as long as we stay away from him, his disease will not do anything. So if we go one more night keeping him alive, and have nobody target him, we should figure out if he is telling the truth. Because if in the next day phase, someone says they are poisoned, we will know for sure that there is a poisoner on the loose and it really wasnt VF.

Did that make as much sense in writing as it did in my head? lol

Comment

• Assumptions on what Swag has or hasn't done, doesnt really help
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                Im going to officially vote to lynch Xero.

Its not worth doing anything to Kaiser yet. Because if he really has been poisoned by VF, there is nothing we can do. He is just going to die a few days anyway. But if he doesnt die in a couple of days, then we know he is lying.

As for VF, I think he is a townie as he claimed. I also dont really think he actually "poisoned" Kaiser, because it would have been an infection, not a poisoning. For some reason I actually believe him when he says that as long as we stay away from him, his disease will not do anything. So if we go one more night keeping him alive, and have nobody target him, we should figure out if he is telling the truth. Because if in the next day phase, someone says they are poisoned, we will know for sure that there is a poisoner on the loose and it really wasnt VF.

Did that make as much sense in writing as it did in my head? lol
                Yeah. But VF is acting way to inconsisten with his story for me to buy it. He will break down just like he did in Mafia Rio if he is lying. As for Xero, well we really have nothing concrete against him

STUNT

Comment

• Vote Summary:

The Kaiser - 2 Vikingfag173, Xero

Vikingfag173 - 5 Chg91, Sitisfit, Vitor, The Kaiser, Jlash

Vitor - 1 Clovdyx

Xero - 2 MD4L, The Prodigy

IT'S 14 TO LYNCH!
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                    Yeah. But VF is acting way to inconsisten with his story for me to buy it. He will break down just like he did in Mafia Rio if he is lying. As for Xero, well we really have nothing concrete against him
                    nope, no breakdown....im town, you and kaiser have the most to lose when I die, because you will both be seen as liars as if im lynched. I have no idea what chances people will die if they target me, just stay away from me and you will be fine. Like prodigy says in a couple days you will see if Kaiser is lying about that poisoning thing, and thats a retroactive role, my role is passive, im not actively trying to infect anyone, its your own fault if you get infected because I warned you all...just stay away from me.
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

what is inconsistant about my story? the only thing that I dont know is what happens if people investigate me, what odds there are if you contract a disease if you come into contact with me. I am the bomb, random person in my lynching dies, and if I am night-killed that person dies.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        what is inconsistant about my story? the only thing that I dont know is what happens if people investigate me, what odds there are if you contract a disease if you come into contact with me. I am the bomb, random person in my lynching dies, and if I am night-killed that person dies.
                        Whats the point of keeping you around, If you are no good for the town, and the only good thing that could come from your ability (Killing a Night Killer) is out of reach because of your roleclaim.

Why did you do it anyways? Stupid move on your part.

STUNT

Comment

Whats the point of keeping you around, If you are no good for the town, and the only good thing that could come from your ability (Killing a Night Killer) is out of reach because of your roleclaim.

Why did you do it anyways? Stupid move on your part.
                          so you are saying you are in favor of killing a town person? scum

its in favor of the town to know who is town, so we know at least one person who is town, if I die and am revealed town then a lot of info is learned, especially about those attacking me
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• actually yeah why in the world would you say kill me even if im town

unvote kaiser

vote vitor

why in the world would you be in favor of offing a town aligned player? that was stupid of you to do
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Vote Summary:

The Kaiser - 1 Xero

Vikingfag173 - 5 Chg91, Sitisfit, Vitor, The Kaiser, Jlash

Vitor - 2 Vikingfag173, Clovdyx

Xero - 2 MD4L, The Prodigy

IT'S 14 TO LYNCH!
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Im Town, Ill Roleclail if I have to but Vf, awnser me this: How can we make sure you are town, Without risking the cop/Investigative roles life?

STUNT

Comment

Working...
                                X