This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Im Town, Ill Roleclail if I have to but Vf, awnser me this: How can we make sure you are town, Without risking the cop/Investigative roles life?
    Well I would never ask those guys to come out, and you partially did that already which is unfortunate. Here is another way you could think of it, if I wasnt the bomb, and lets remember I think there has been one in every game, if there is even a fact that I wasnt the bomb wouldnt the real one come out right now and say im scum and call my game?
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Also all caught up. Still no clue either. If someone wants to strike up a band I'll probably join in.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        Well I would never ask those guys to come out, and you partially did that already which is unfortunate. Here is another way you could think of it, if I wasnt the bomb, and lets remember I think there has been one in every game, if there is even a fact that I wasnt the bomb wouldnt the real one come out right now and say im scum and call my game?
        The bomb can be an Inactive, or why would it make sense for the real bomb to call you out? The bomb could have been mafia.
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Like when Sit covered for Hunter in mafia 2

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
            Also all caught up. Still no clue either. If someone wants to strike up a band I'll probably join in.
            There are are already 4 people with some sort of movement to get them lynched. Any information available has already pretty much been stated in the thread. People are just going to have to make a decision and vote if we want to see any progress.

We only have 10 votes total, at this rate, we are never going to get 14 on one person. People cant expect something to happen without voting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
              I Hate it when I am the first after a popular lynch candidate, and somehow it screaaams scum
              Of course it screams scum. I mean, let's be logical. Why wouldn't it? If you're a aligned with the Town, it certainly wouldn't be more reasonable to just accept the one meaningless vote that you had received at that time and move on than to...you know...immediately go back and start pointing fingers at me. After all, only scum would go against the popular belief of hating on VF (who, like I said...I have no reason to believe...I just do) and try to do some detective work.

Like I said, I'm new here. I don't know you guys all that well, and it's hard for me to get good reads on anybody. That being said, either VF is the most persistent, dedicated liar in the world, or he might be telling the truth (or at least some variation of it).

From what I can tell, it does seem rather strange to just role claim at the very beginning of the game when there is little advantage, overall, to doing so. Because of that, I'm not one hundred percent sold on the guy being EXACTLY who he's claiming to be, but I think the truth might not be all that far removed. As such, I'm going to have my doubts about somebody who is trying to get the entire game to whack him this early.

But hey, like I said, I'm CLEARLY screaming scum. Go ahead and start the Lynch Clovdyx bandwagon. I have no problems being eliminated early, and I just hope that after I'm killed, nobody regrets the decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                There are are already 4 people with some sort of movement to get them lynched. Any information available has already pretty much been stated in the thread. People are just going to have to make a decision and vote if we want to see any progress.

We only have 10 votes total, at this rate, we are never going to get 14 on one person. People cant expect something to happen without voting.

Lynch Xero

Comment

• I'm willing to change my vote from Vitor to another player, as long as it's not VF. I just need a good reason to do so.

Comment

• Lynch xero

Comment

• also what was the reasoning on offing my brother? I cannot remember, I think it was because CJ semi-blocked him

but I have no idea if CJ is being honest or not
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        also what was the reasoning on offing my brother? I cannot remember, I think it was because CJ semi-blocked him

but I have no idea if CJ is being honest or not
                        Honestly, im only voting for Xero because I believe that you are town, its not worth lynching Kaiser yet, and im not sure what to make of vitor. Xero was the only somewhat suspicious candidate. By no means is my vote stuck on him though.

Xero just sounds like he could be the poisoner, since he "looks like VF", and since I dont think it was you, thats all I have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          Of course it screams scum. I mean, let's be logical. Why wouldn't it? If you're a aligned with the Town, it certainly wouldn't be more reasonable to just accept the one meaningless vote that you had received at that time and move on than to...you know...immediately go back and start pointing fingers at me. After all, only scum would go against the popular belief of hating on VF (who, like I said...I have no reason to believe...I just do) and try to do some detective work.

Like I said, I'm new here. I don't know you guys all that well, and it's hard for me to get good reads on anybody. That being said, either VF is the most persistent, dedicated liar in the world, or he might be telling the truth (or at least some variation of it).

From what I can tell, it does seem rather strange to just role claim at the very beginning of the game when there is little advantage, overall, to doing so. Because of that, I'm not one hundred percent sold on the guy being EXACTLY who he's claiming to be, but I think the truth might not be all that far removed. As such, I'm going to have my doubts about somebody who is trying to get the entire game to whack him this early.

But hey, like I said, I'm CLEARLY screaming scum. Go ahead and start the Lynch Clovdyx bandwagon. I have no problems being eliminated early, and I just hope that after I'm killed, nobody regrets the decision.
                          I think you are clean, but It is considered scum if you hop on bandwagons, nopt if you create them.

Also, if I was mafia why would I go so hard after Vf? A townie for a Mafia? Doesnt make sense

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            I'm willing to change my vote from Vitor to another player, as long as it's not VF. I just need a good reason to do so.
                            So why again are you so adamant about keeping VFan?

What positives does he bring to the town with his ability?

Comment

Honestly, im only voting for Xero because I believe that you are town, its not worth lynching Kaiser yet, and im not sure what to make of vitor. Xero was the only somewhat suspicious candidate. By no means is my vote stuck on him though.

Xero just sounds like he could be the poisoner, since he "looks like VF", and since I dont think it was you, thats all I have.
                              ah ok, fair enough...since im town im very suspicious of Kaiser and Vitor, though I get that its possible somehow kaiser got bad intel...thats the only explanation, unless there is another fag in this game or something
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I don't get why anybody would say that I'm up for lynching. There is no benefit from lynching me.

Comment

Working...
                                X