Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    also what was the reasoning on offing my brother? I cannot remember, I think it was because CJ semi-blocked him

    but I have no idea if CJ is being honest or not

    dude , i am alone all for lynching your brother so that you stop trying to protect him...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      So why again are you so adamant about keeping VFan?

      What positives does he bring to the town with his ability?
      isnt the fact that im town enough? or are we offing town people now, given that reasoning you should have been offed last game because you were a vanilla townie....this reasoning makes no ****ing sense
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

      Comment


      • Reading back, I think someone framed VF. It would make sense to get him lynched, as the town is/was already pissed at him. Maybe an alignment changer targeted VF. If you read the writeup mutileple times, you eventually get at that.

        Ill vote Xero if it gets the game going, but I still got that hunch on Tango; Something about him tells me he is scum

        Unlynch VF, Lynch Xero
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

        STUNT

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
          isnt the fact that im town enough? or are we offing town people now, given that reasoning you should have been offed last game because you were a vanilla townie....this reasoning makes no ****ing sense
          How can we trust you are town when you haven't even disclosed your full role and the fact that the game mod can't even "trust" you enough to disclose your full role?

          Comment


          • Why are you guys voting for Xero? If CJ is to be believed, then Xero role blocked someone last night. Not killed, not poisoned.

            Quit being dumb, people.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              Why are you guys voting for Xero? If CJ is to be believed, then Xero role blocked someone last night. Not killed, not poisoned.

              Quit being dumb, people.
              It Gets VF to stop Brotherly Love/Hate, and we really dont have better candidates right now. Except for VF. But the bandwagon wont fly
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

              STUNT

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                Why are you guys voting for Xero? If CJ is to be believed, then Xero role blocked someone last night. Not killed, not poisoned.

                Quit being dumb, people.
                I thought CJ was just guessing? If he is certain that Xero roleblocked Nlights, that would change things. And if thats the case, it would come down to Kaiser. Because Kaiser is claiming that someone who "looks like VF" poisoned him.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  How can we trust you are town when you haven't even disclosed your full role and the fact that the game mod can't even "trust" you enough to disclose your full role?
                  I have disclosed my full role.
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                  CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

                  Comment


                  • Yea VF has gone for a while now trying to defend his brother way too much.

                    Next mafia if they both play, please someone make them of the same alignment and able to PM each other because this is just sad.

                    They should be the married couple.

                    Comment


                    • I trust VF and Xero more than Vitoria and The Kaiser at this point. I'm willing to lynch any of the four though.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                        I thought CJ was just guessing? If he is certain that Xero roleblocked Nlights, that would change things. And if thats the case, it would come down to Kaiser. Because Kaiser is claiming that someone who "looks like VF" poisoned him.
                        Vanilla townie..for the last time. I'm town. You gain nothing through lynching me. Would you rather go after the source rather than a poisoned person? Allowing VF to live could potentially let him infect more people (assuming he wasn't framed like many have suggested).

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                          Yea VF has gone for a while now trying to defend his brother way too much.

                          Next mafia if they both play, please someone make them of the same alignment and able to PM each other because this is just sad.

                          They should be the married couple.
                          I did it last game and I was mafia so whats your point?
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                            I trust VF and Xero more than Vitoria and The Kaiser at this point. I'm willing to lynch any of the four though.
                            Vitoria? For Realz?

                            It would be Hilarious if we all turned out to be town
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                            STUNT

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              I thought CJ was just guessing? If he is certain that Xero roleblocked Nlights, that would change things. And if thats the case, it would come down to Kaiser. Because Kaiser is claiming that someone who "looks like VF" poisoned him.
                              ....

                              Nlights wasn't roleblocked; he was blocked for an entire cycle. "Role block" just refers to blocking a person's night ability. CJ either has or grants multiple abilities, targeted Xero, and turned whatever Xero's ability was into a roleblock for the night.

                              Keep up.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                I did it last game and I was mafia so whats your point?
                                That you and your brother need to be of the same alignment and should be able to PM each other since you guys probably have already anyways.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X