This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
    We have one person who have more against them than me. But Kaiser won't be touched because everyone is up his ass and been around the block a couple of times. And even though he has a history of not making sense. Was it 4 or 5 changes in votes he had? He's trying to stir up the pot.
    I meant to bring this up, how many times did Kaiser change his vote day one? Today? Seems like a role requirement to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      What do I have to gain from making up that I got poisoned? That's not something you just make up.
      Actually.....it is something you can make up. There's no way for people to tell so why should we believe you?

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
        I'm more worried about you poisoning other people. You should be dead in two days so lynching you wouldn't hurt the town at all. It would tell us who's right in your argument though. Killing you is a very cost effective way to get information.
        I think we would get more information by letting him live and seeing if he dies from the poison though. Then we would know that it was either Xero or VF who did it and is the poisoner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          I meant to bring this up, how many times did Kaiser change his vote day one? Today? Seems like a role requirement to me.
          Cent also seemed like he had role requirements too.

I'm also suspicious of vitor because i don't see why someone would target VF.

Comment

I'm more worried about you poisoning other people. You should be dead in two days so lynching you wouldn't hurt the town at all. It would tell us who's right in your argument though. Killing you is a very cost effective way to get information.
            We have no idea how long we have to wait though. So in the mean time we wait around until he drops off? And if he is poisoned how many more people will he effect? And that is all after we believe his story.

Comment

I'm sticking to my guns about the Necromancer story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                This site is full of gamblers. You can either bet on him being a risk to the good guys, and try to off him; this gives you a roll of the dice for the disease. Or you can bet on him being a potential weapon against the mafia; this is basically a coin flip for whether or not he ends up being, essentially, a traitor once he's deceased.
                He stopped being an effective anti-Mafia instrument the moment he roleclaimed.

Comment

All you get through that is my alignment and what role I am. It doesn't show up as "Poison-Aligned" or something stupid like that, think with your head.

If I'm alive on day 4 then you have reason to lynch me but until then you should just leave me alone. I'm not going to use my ability to infect people either.

Comment

How can somebody look like you..you should be the only withered and crippled old man.
                    that is unless you are lying, which is rather possible
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                      I think we would get more information by letting him live and seeing if he dies from the poison though. Then we would know that it was either Xero or VF who did it and is the poisoner.
                      If the Kaiser said he was poisoned them I believe him and think he's a dead man walking. If he's lying then it's good we lynched him because we should lynch all liars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
                        Actually.....it is something you can make up. There's no way for people to tell so why should we believe you?
                        It paints a huge bull's eye on his back when it's discovered to be bull****, for one. Making that type of play this early in the game doesn't make any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          what exactly is your point in this post?

I still want to call you viktor
                          The Russian Side of it

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          If you were mafia, what do you think a better play would be?

First of all, I don't like the idea of lynching Town. If he's killed during the night, his assassin is guaranteed death (in a few days, anyway). If you do target him, and he IS lynched, you have a 1/14 chance of being infected. If we don't target VF, you aren't at risk of becoming infected.

Obviously the downside would be if somebody kills him, gets infected, and starts infecting the rest of the town (unless, of course, you're Mafia...). However, from what I understand, people have a chance to protect him from assassination, ergo, preventing the mafia from becoming instruments of NBC warfare.

This site is full of gamblers. You can either bet on him being a risk to the good guys, and try to off him; this gives you a roll of the dice for the disease. Or you can bet on him being a potential weapon against the mafia; this is basically a coin flip for whether or not he ends up being, essentially, a traitor once he's deceased.

I'm taking my chances with him staying alive.

PS: VF, if you screw me on this, I will hunt you down and cut your toes off.
                          For a mafia, the rational play is to hop on the badnwagon when its a full speed, so everone takes it as normal

Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post

All Will be explained soon
                          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Did we ever ask Vitor why he did that? Someone brought up the idea that someone could target VF if they wanted to be part of the Cult. Maybe vitor did just that and isnt telling us that he's been diseased?

Comment

All you get through that is my alignment and what role I am. It doesn't show up as "Poison-Aligned" or something stupid like that, think with your head.

If I'm alive on day 4 then you have reason to lynch me but until then you should just leave me alone. I'm not going to use my ability to infect people either.
                              You are poisoned though right? Why would I need to know you were poison aligned? And are you saying you have an ability to infect people?

Comment

so are you saying you can poison? seems like a fruedian slip to me

I just cannot decide which of you or vitor are more suspicious
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X