This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
    If the Kaiser said he was poisoned them I believe him and think he's a dead man walking. If he's lying then it's good we lynched him because we should lynch all liars.
    Does this finally mean that everybody will stop pushing to lynch me? Like I said, unless I get a PM that I'm cured then if I'm alive on day 4 then you have every right to vote to lynch me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      Did we ever ask Vitor why he did that? Someone brought up the idea that someone could target VF if they wanted to be part of the Cult. Maybe vitor did just that and isnt telling us that he's been diseased?
      This is also very possible. I don't think he would be pushing for a VF lynch though.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        so are you saying you can poison? seems like a fruedian slip to me

I just cannot decide which of you or vitor are more suspicious
        No I can't poison and I'm scared that being exposed to others will poison them as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
          All Will be explained soon
          Get your cryptic non-sense out of here. Explain or die.

Comment

• **** it, kaiser

If he's town we kill VF next.I doubt he's town though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              He stopped being an effective anti-Mafia instrument the moment he roleclaimed.
              If the mafia don't believe he told the truth, when he in fact did, couldn't he end up poisoning one of them trying to call his bluff?

Comment

You are poisoned though right? Why would I need to know you were poison aligned? And are you saying you have an ability to infect people?
                I was saying that it isn't going to show up as something along those lines. The only way you are going to find out if I'm poisoned or not is letting me live until I die.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  I was saying that it isn't going to show up as something along those lines. The only way you are going to find out if I'm poisoned or not is letting me live until I die.
                  I believe you though. That's why I want to kill you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    If the mafia don't believe he told the truth, when he in fact did, couldn't he end up poisoning one of them trying to call his bluff?
                    Mafia wouldn't take that chance no matter what. They need the numbers. At max there are 5, why risk losing a member?

Comment

• Unlynch Xero

Trying to decide if I would rather lynch Kaiser or Vitor at this point. Both are equally sketchy.

Comment

No I can't poison and I'm scared that being exposed to others will poison them as well.
                        you keep on saying poison this, poisoned that, what exactly happened to you? you met someone and they slipped it into your drink or what? If you were in contact with me you would be sick, not poisoned.
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Mafia wouldn't take that chance no matter what. They need the numbers. At max there are 5, why risk losing a member?
                          I never realized that there were so few. Like I said, I'm still new to this.

Comment

I believe you though. That's why I want to kill you.
                            Then don't vote to lynch me!!!

Nobody is going to attack me or investigate me for fear of that poison, why would I use an ability on VF when I know that I run the risk of potentially dying? It means that VF has to have an active ability for me to get poisoned.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              Unlynch Xero

Trying to decide if I would rather lynch Kaiser or Vitor at this point. Both are equally sketchy.
                              It was tough for me to decide too. The Kaiser appears to be a more direct threat though.

Comment

• answer my question kaiser, how exactly were you "poisoned"?

also something intersting for reference, how come the post-whore wraith isnt posting?
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X