Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's getting late here in England so I won't be on long.

Lynch The Kaiser

Reason: The poison/infect issue I brought up earlier hasn't changed his opinion on trying to lynch vikingsfan, despite the fact that if vikingsfan does have all of those passive abilities he wouldn't have a killing ability as well. (Note: I am assuming vikingsfan is telling the truth based off of Swag's reaction.)

Also I believe that Kaiser is attempting to be seen starting bandwagon lynchs knowing that Mafia are best known to get on the bandwagon late. Finally, if he is Mafia then he knows that he stands a 1/14 chance of getting killed by the infection if he is the only Mafia voting for him, this means in most likelihood Town will contract the virus and spread it around itself and other factions using night abilities. It then becomes a game of luck.

If he is not mafia he just has a severe distrust of vikingsfan to the extent that he would be prepared to risk Town members to call his bluff. That is a strategy that I don't agree with.

Just my opinion that can always be changed (though I am off to bed in ~30 mins)

Comment

• [QUOTE=Taylor091;1094707
      Reason: The poison/infect issue I brought up earlier hasn't changed his opinion on trying to lynch vikingsfan, despite the fact that if vikingsfan does have all of those passive abilities he wouldn't have a killing ability as well. (Note: I am assuming vikingsfan is telling the truth based off of Swag's reaction.)
      [/quote]

I was thinking the same thing about his reaction, earlier.

Comment

• I really don't want to role-claim but if you guys force me into a corner I guess I'm going to have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          I really don't want to role-claim but if you guys force me into a corner I guess I'm going to have to.
          Honestly, that probably isnt going to do much. Havent you been the one telling us that VF's role claim isnt true?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            I really don't want to role-claim but if you guys force me into a corner I guess I'm going to have to.
            Lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              Get your cryptic non-sense out of here. Explain or die.
              I targeted VF, It said I was succesfull. No Poison, No extra ****
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                It's getting late here in England so I won't be on long.

Lynch The Kaiser

Also I believe that Kaiser is attempting to be seen starting bandwagon lynchs knowing that Mafia are best known to get on the bandwagon late. Finally, if he is Mafia then he knows that he stands a 1/14 chance of getting killed by the infection if he is the only Mafia voting for him, this means in most likelihood Town will contract the virus and spread it around itself and other factions using night abilities. It then becomes a game of luck.

If he is not mafia he just has a severe distrust of vikingsfan to the extent that he would be prepared to risk Town members to call his bluff. That is a strategy that I don't agree with.

This was enough to convice me to vote for Kaiser instead of Vitor.

Vote Kaiser

Comment

Lame.
                  Have you voted yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                    Honestly, that probably isnt going to do much. Havent you been the one telling us that VF's role claim isnt true?
                    Then you guys will go down as one of the dumbest towns ever. You are going to believe that I took a risk in order to have some sort of effect on him. That's stupid, as soon as VF put up that role-claim it would be a stay away for anybody with even a half-valuable ability.

I'm not that stupid to run into something that could potentially kill me in 1-2 days.

So then comes the question...somebody had to act upon me to poison me, in my PM it stated that it "looked like vikingfan" who is an old man and I don't believe would be mistaken for very many people.

Comment

Lame.
                      Well wtf can i do, i can't post the original PM.

Comment

• If You guys ever corner, Ill Roleclaim, But it will be useless
                        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                          If You guys ever corner, Ill Roleclaim, But it will be useless
                          I have no possible way to contract the poison through passive means because I never make contact with anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                            It's getting late here in England so I won't be on long.

Lynch The Kaiser

I don't get the point of lynching The Kaiser. If he's lying he we'll find out soon enough when he's not dead after a couple of days. And the whole vikingfag poisoned me is just too stupid of a move.

Honestly, at this point I believe that one mafia member poisoned The Kaiser and another one made him look like like VF
                            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• unlynch Vikingfan

lynch Tango
                              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                                unlynch Vikingfan

lynch Tango
                                lol