X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Judging by the chronological accuracy of this thing it's probably T-Rexes
    Hahaha nice. Swag will not be impressed.

Originally posted by JLash View Post
    This is gonna be a long day.
    Yep. Gonna take a long time to pick someone and convince enough people to lynch them.

Gonna go to bed very soon here. I don't think I'm gonna miss much anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
      Damn, swag is useless. You should vote for Kaiser if you haven't yet though.
      What for though?

Comment

Damn, swag is useless. You should vote for Kaiser if you haven't yet though.
        Jesus kid, you say that you believe me on that I'm poisoned yet you want to lynch me for reasons I haven't figured out yet. At this point, if you believe I'm poisoned then you should just leave me alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
          on the inside, always with something witty to say
          I use external comedy to disguise my internal misery.
          Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
          The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
          THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
          THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
            What for though?
            Taylor made a good post about it. Go find it.

Comment

• Just so everyone knows.

1. I am the bomb.
              2. I am town.
              3. I am also poisoned.
              4. I also investigate

Bottomline, don't come near me, vote for me, or investigate me. I also investigated myself and came up clean

Comment

Taylor made a good post about it. Go find it.
                How about you find it, or just summarize.

Comment

How about you find it, or just summarize.
                  Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                  It's getting late here in England so I won't be on long.

Lynch The Kaiser

Reason: The poison/infect issue I brought up earlier hasn't changed his opinion on trying to lynch vikingsfan, despite the fact that if vikingsfan does have all of those passive abilities he wouldn't have a killing ability as well. (Note: I am assuming vikingsfan is telling the truth based off of Swag's reaction.)

Also I believe that Kaiser is attempting to be seen starting bandwagon lynchs knowing that Mafia are best known to get on the bandwagon late. Finally, if he is Mafia then he knows that he stands a 1/14 chance of getting killed by the infection if he is the only Mafia voting for him, this means in most likelihood Town will contract the virus and spread it around itself and other factions using night abilities. It then becomes a game of luck.

If he is not mafia he just has a severe distrust of vikingsfan to the extent that he would be prepared to risk Town members to call his bluff. That is a strategy that I don't agree with.

Just my opinion that can always be changed (though I am off to bed in ~30 mins)

Comment

• So where are we at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091
                      Also I believe that Kaiser is attempting to be seen starting bandwagon lynchs knowing that Mafia are best known to get on the bandwagon late. Finally, if he is Mafia then he knows that he stands a 1/14 chance of getting killed by the infection if he is the only Mafia voting for him, this means in most likelihood Town will contract the virus and spread it around itself and other factions using night abilities. It then becomes a game of luck.
                      If I wanted to bandwagon lynch then Tango would likely have been killed. Why would I bring up a VF lynch that had no momentum when Tango already had 2 against him.

Comment

• If he is not mafia he just has a severe distrust of vikingsfan to the extent that he would be prepared to risk Town members to call his bluff. That is a strategy that I don't agree with.
                        This is the part of Taylors post I disagree with. If VF is being honest, whether he's town or not is irrelevant because he is still a threat to the town. Like I said, we likely have a role redirector or two that can (even if accidentally) send people VF's way and that's one more infected person we have.

Comment

Just so everyone knows.

1. I am the bomb.
                          2. I am town.
                          3. I am also poisoned.
                          4. I also investigate

Bottomline, don't come near me, vote for me, or investigate me. I also investigated myself and came up clean
                          lol thats funny
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Lots to catch up on
                            sigpic

Comment

This is the part of Taylors post I disagree with. If VF is being honest, whether he's town or not is irrelevant because he is still a threat to the town. Like I said, we likely have a role redirector or two that can (even if accidentally) send people VF's way and that's one more infected person we have.
                              yep smart, lets lynch a town member, thats how we win this game right?
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                yep smart, lets lynch a town member, thats how we win this game right?
                                That's what happens if you guys bandwagon lynch me.

Comment

Working...
                                X