This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    If Xero's a sketchy doctor, that means we could have a read doctor who could protect him if we believe him.
    You mean a real doctor to protect the sketchy doctor? If anything, I would expect Xero to be the same alignment as IR was. Some sort of magicy potion weirdo.

Comment

• Seriously? Still day? Don't turn this into Mafia II. Catching up, will post more in a lil' bit.
      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        You mean a real doctor to protect the sketchy doctor? If anything, I would expect Xero to be the same alignment as IR was. Some sort of magicy potion weirdo.
        He means IR from mafia 1. I agree.

Comment

Someone vote for IBMG, just to get him to show up.
          Lol Prodigy, you've been on my back since Mafia II. Get off son
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
            Lol Prodigy, you've been on my back since Mafia II. Get off son
            Haha I was just messing with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
              Btw, why would you investigate yourself?
              You have to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Comment

Haha I was just messing with you.
                I got ya. It's all in good humor. For real though, I had some crazy ass intuition on when to get on in Mafia II. Must have freaked people out (well, it obviously did since I was going to be lynched) since I didn't know anyone. Impeccable is an understatement.

Almost caught up. Vote will be incoming soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
                  I would love to role-claim but

#1. In the end if I did how many people would believe me?
                  #2. If I did I would be dead within the day by the mafia.

You people give ultimatums and when people squawk you either don't believe them and lynch them and say "Awww shoot we dun goof'd. I swear he targeted me and I knoes it because 'es one dem ******s" or their role is important enough where they are knocked off by the mob and dead anyway. And I will prove my point right now.

SPOILER ALERT:
                  I targeted CKane.
                  Lolololol worst thing to say ever, because you're probably going to die now just for saying that. Smart. Just kidding. Man, you and VF MUST be related.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    Going by the "universal" color scheme, they are the cult faction.
                    Common sense would tell you that. IR was a freaking Necromancer. If that doesn't scream cult... well... you're no use to the town. My guess is that a Necromancer isn't a sole independent with that name; there are most likely other members of the Tenebrae (Shadow) faction.

Btw, role claiming is pretty gay. Got me killed in Rio and saved me in II, albeit to die a horrible death to some zombie freaks.

Please, people, use your brains. Kaiser was POISONED, NOT INFECTED. HE DIDN'T CONTRACT ANY VIRUS, DISEASE, OR PLAGUE. That being said, I think that the most logical explanation is that, what with the VF "roleclaim" (in quotations because we don't know if it's true yet), there's an assassin/mercenary-type role out there that can also frame someone. Another logical explanation would be that the mafia has a killer role (a poisoner) and a framer, who both consequently worked together to make it look like VF committed the crime, when I in fact believe he did not. Use your brains people.

Comment

• Btw Lynch Vitor

You're just acting too fishy for your own good.

Comment

If he's some type of Cult Doctor, wouldn't he choose to protect someone of his own alignment over someone he claims to think is a valuable townie? I didn't follow Mafia I so closely so I don't really know what IR's role was.

Comment

If he's some type of Cult Doctor, wouldn't he choose to protect someone of his own alignment over someone he claims to think is a valuable townie? I didn't follow Mafia I so closely so I don't really know what IR's role was.
                          He probably did it because urscummate

Comment

He stated that he chose to protect you on Night 1 because you have been targeted early in other games.

Comment

When I mentioned IR I was referring to his alignment in this game, not in previous games. Xeros ability and role sounds like it could be part of the cult tenebrae faction.

Comment

If this is true, we should lynch Xero. If CJ was telling the truth and only half role blocked Ckane, Xero could have tried to do something else to Ckane while he was sleeping but was blocked.
                                There were 2 kills regardless of Xero. I'm not counting on there being a third for now, and it isn't like only scum have night abilities. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Originally posted by Xero View Post
                                Sigh time to role-claim. Ok so CKaine was given an elixir by me according to the PM. I am pretty much the unorthodox doctor. My practices might be questionable and archaic and a little bit borderline but they get the job done. I protected CKane last night because I thought of his previous games he is a good player and has been known to get killed early on in games.
                                Or this idiot can role claim as the ****ing Doctor.

**** off.

Comment

Working...
                                X