Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want to call his bluff on the sickness thing, but at the same time, I'm still pretty suspicious of Vitor (remember, Vitor, I was calling you out for about sixty pages now)

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
      I see 11 for Vitor
      Double-vote role? Or a secret vote?
      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Btw, I never remember posting a poem. Lol.
        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Unlynch Vitor
          Lynch VFan

Why not see if Vitor is telling the truth about his ability before we just lynch him? Let's humor ourselves.
          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• So, if Vitor is telling the truth, then we only need somewhere between 7 and 12 votes to lynch VF. Am I reading that right?
            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
              So, if Vitor is telling the truth, then we only need somewhere between 7 and 12 votes to lynch VF. Am I reading that right?
              According to Swag, that is It. But remeber he said "most of the time" so it can really be anywhere
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Ok, then.

You know what, let's just go with it. What the hell, right? Besides, I'm porbably going to have to leave soon, and there's no way I'm going to leave without having a vote on record.

So, until a decision is made otherwise, lynch Vikingfan173
                Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Ahh man. Well I'm ok with this because I wasn't really cool with the Vitor lynch to begin with.

Unlynch Vitor

Lynch VF

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                    Damn him. Well, looks like I'm going to have to do his part, too.
                    I was told I had until Sunday morning to get it in. Chill, homes.

And Cent's awesome. You guys just don't know. He always brought a smile to my face in my Mafia games. Like this: .

How did this Vitor bandwagon get started, by the way? Nobody's provided an answer here yet. Don't rush to a lynch just to get the day over with this early ****wads, that's how scum always dominates these games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                      I was told I had until Sunday morning to get it in. Chill, homes.

And Cent's awesome. You guys just don't know. He always brought a smile to my face in my Mafia games. Like this: .

How did this Vitor bandwagon get started, by the way? Nobody's provided an answer here yet. Don't rush to a lynch just to get the day over with this early ****wads, that's how scum always dominates these games.
                      But how do we do this without any reliable information?

Comment

• Unlynch Vitor

Lynch VF173

Everyday I'm shuffling....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

There wasn't a clear reason, I was pushing for VF and then the vitor thing got started. Mainly because he was aggressive in pursuing a lynch early on.

Comment

• Unlynch Vitor lynch vf

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                              Another observation, there have been a lot of accusations about who is the village idiot role..I thought the whole point of the game was to find scum, not town roles...
                              I view it as finding all the roles. I want to catch scum, yes, but if I can cross a guy off based on his play, and say he's the Jester/Village Idiot or whatever, so much the better for being able to find scum.

Comment

• I'll bite.

Unlynch Vitor

Lynch VF

Comment

Working...
                                X