• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlynch Chg91

Lynch VF

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Vikingfag173 - 9 Chg91, Vitor, IBMG, Centurion, JLash, SirApurrpos, mpg1995, Clovdyx, The Deaner

Vitor - 7 Ckane138, Tango, Vikingfag173, Taylor091, mdb17, Carling

Xero - 3 MD4L, The Prodigy, chicagojay

IT'S 14 TO LYNCH!
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        I was told I had until Sunday morning to get it in. Chill, homes.

And Cent's awesome. You guys just don't know. He always brought a smile to my face in my Mafia games. Like this: .

How did this Vitor bandwagon get started, by the way? Nobody's provided an answer here yet. Don't rush to a lynch just to get the day over with this early ****wads, that's how scum always dominates these games.
        Np, then. Lol. I had no idea when the actual deadline was. I usually have to get mine in by Friday, though, because that's my last chance.
        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Btw, be careful with the voting. If we're really going to test the theory, let's make sure we stop at 12 votes.
          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Vote Summary:

Vikingfag173 - 9 Chg91, Vitor, IBMG, Centurion, JLash, SirApurrpos, mpg1995, Clovdyx, The Deaner

Chg91 - 1 The Deaner

IT'S 14 TO LYNCH!
            It's 8/8 now with Deaners vote. Also we should note one of these folks voting for Vitor has a double.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
              It's 8/8 now with Deaners vote. Also we should note one of these folks voting for Vitor has a double.
              Already fixed.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Lynch VF173

come on baby, cure me!!

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Vikingfag173 - 10 Chg91, Vitor, IBMG, Centurion, JLash, SirApurrpos, mpg1995, Clovdyx, The Deaner, The Kaiser

IT'S 14 TO LYNCH!

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• One of the people voting for VF has a double vote as well, apparently. Or there's a secret vote out there.
                    Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Nevermind, cancel that. 10 adds up to 10.
                      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                        One of the people voting for VF has a double vote as well, apparently. Or there's a secret vote out there.
                        I count ten for VF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                          One of the people voting for VF has a double vote as well, apparently. Or there's a secret vote out there.
                          I definitely see 10 voters with 10 votes. U blind bro?

Comment

• We need 2 more people to vote. And ONLY 2 more people.
                            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                              I was told I had until Sunday morning to get it in. Chill, homes.

And Cent's awesome. You guys just don't know. He always brought a smile to my face in my Mafia games. Like this: .

How did this Vitor bandwagon get started, by the way? Nobody's provided an answer here yet. Don't rush to a lynch just to get the day over with this early ****wads, that's how scum always dominates these games.
                              I was trying to reason through the whole VF Kaiser spat, posted a pretty smart post if I do say so myself, but it was ignored. I voted Vitor because he's been acting pretty scummy, trying to start bandwagons, changing his votes, leaving weird little scummy like comments. Just acting shady. I never wanted to start a bandwagon, but the votes started rolling in after me.
                              Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Can one of the half mods get on here and see how posted the lynchjlash tag so we can end their game?

Comment

Working...
                                X