X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
    Well, Vitor's clean. Lol.
    About his ability. His alignment is still unconfirmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      I actually was the first to vote for Vitor, and I pretty much did so for the exact same reasons. I stated that I believed VF's claim, but Vitor's rush to get everybody to lynch him (with no good proof, either) made me suspicious of him.
      I didn't say I voted first :3 You voted before me, but yeah, I was thinking along the same lines.
      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Well, this should be interesting, because if VF was telling the truth, then one of us is dead.
        Rock-paper-scissors free-for-all between us to figure it out.

Go.

Comment

Well, Vitor's clean. Lol.

Maybe Vitor's clean. All we know for certain is that he was able to reduce VF's lynch count from 14 to 11. He could be town (perhaps more likely, now that we know the ability is true), but maybe he isn't. He could be some sort of spy/traitor role, in which his goal is to convince the Town who to lynch and get them eliminated sooner, due to the lower vote requirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            Tends to happen.

You wouldn't happen to remember what page you posted it on?
            Page 20, Post #984
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              Well we don't know if he's town yet do we?
              If I was scum, it would have been retarted to play like ive been playing and roleclaim
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Vote Summary:

Vitor - 7 Ckane138, Tango, Vikingfag173, Taylor091, mdb17, Carling

Vikingfag173 has been Lynched! Write-up Incoming...
                One of those 5 is the Mayor (with a double vote). Or we have a secret vote (I would be lead to believe it's Hunter).

Comment

• Oh ****, I don't remember Vitor saying that the vote count would drop whatever percentage. I must have read that our votes would drop that random percentage 0_o

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                    If I was scum, it would have been retarted to play like ive been playing and roleclaim
                    Looks like it

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                      Page 20, Post #984
                      There's nothing about Vitor in that. In fact, out of that quadruple post fest, only one post references Vitor:

Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                      Btw Lynch Vitor

You're just acting too fishy for your own good.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                        Oh ****, I don't remember Vitor saying that the vote count would drop whatever percentage. I must have read that our votes would drop that random percentage 0_o
                        When I first read his post, I read it, if he had 10 votes...it would only count for like 7 or 8.

But then he explained it didn't lower the amount of votes a player received; it lowered the amount required to kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                          There's nothing about Vitor in that. In fact, out of that quadruple post fest, only one post references Vitor:
                          I was referencing my detailed breakdown of the VFan Kaiser affair. The reason I voted on Vitor, and, I guess, consequently started the bandwagon in a way, is because he was just acting weird. Didn't think it would turn into what it did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            When I first read his post, I read it, if he had 10 votes...it would only count for like 7 or 8.

But then he explained it didn't lower the amount of votes a player received; it lowered the amount required to kill.
                            Must have read over it. I tend to disregard most of Vitor's posts due to his terrible writing. It's a habit that's been born due to Rio Mafia.

Comment

• If VF was telling the truth, I hope I get sick.

I'm gonna spread that mother****er around.

Comment

• Day 3:

"A Ne-ne-necromancer... Wait, what the hell is that?"

"I think it's a bad guy or something, his alignment was green!

"Dark magic, bros!"

"Oh my god! Lynch Vikingfag173! That bitch tried to poison me!"

"Xero has a nighttime ability!!! He is the one who got NLights!"

"Really?"

In unison, "I don't know"

"Well, someone has to die. Who's it gonna be?"

"Vitor."

"Yeah let's get him!"

The crowd begins to move towards Vitor, thirsty for blood to spill. Vitor is beside himself and is panicking.

"Any last words, scum?"

"Dis is Rio sheety"

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold everything. Let's kill VF instead."

"Sounds good to me"

"Yeah, whatevz"

The crowd turns inward and already has VF completely surrounded. He opens his mouth to say something, but it's cut off by his own scream of agony as two people kicking his knees out and the rest of the mob starts beating him to a bloody pulp. Vikingfag173 is dead. He was The Diseased One, Town-Aligned.

One of the lynchers busted their hand open while beating VF to death, and the mixing of the blood has transferred the disease... Check your PMs to find out who you are.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO SEND IN YOUR PMs.
                                Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-21-2011, 01:11 PM.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X