Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read up. Glad there is less off-topic posting so far in this far Mafia. Makes a huge difference.

I said that VF's role-claim was true prior to his lynch but I wasn't listened to.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
      Read up. Glad there is less off-topic posting so far in this far Mafia. Makes a huge difference.

I said that VF's role-claim was true prior to his lynch but I wasn't listened to.
      There wasn't any proof though.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        Caught up. Can't say I liked that vfan lynch. We should of at least pressed xero a bit further
        His role as "unorthodox Dr" does seem a bit weird. And if he was "semi roleblocked" like you claim, what else was his ability to supposed to do if he was still able to drug Ckane?

Comment

Read up. Glad there is less off-topic posting so far in this far Mafia. Makes a huge difference.

I said that VF's role-claim was true prior to his lynch but I wasn't listened to
          No one knew. Coming out and blatantly role claiming day 1 doesn't mean you're telling the truth, go look at Wraith from the last game. Add to that the fact he was telling us he didn't actually know his full role looked like he was hiding something.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
            There wasn't any proof though.
            Swag's reaction to VF role-claim was an obvious tell-tale sign.

Originally posted by JLash View Post
            No one knew. Coming out and blatantly role claiming day 1 doesn't mean you're telling the truth, go look at Wraith from the last game. Add to that the fact he was telling us he didn't actually know his full role looked like he was hiding something.
            Yeah that was something I still can't give a reasonable explanation for.

Comment

Yeah that was something I still can't give a reasonable explanation for.
              And like I said, Wraith had given us juuuust enough of his role to be believed as a non-threat by everyone while still being able to hide a truly dangerous ability. I hate to reference old games for my hunches, but the signs were there.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                His role as "unorthodox Dr" does seem a bit weird. And if he was "semi roleblocked" like you claim, what else was his ability to supposed to do if he was still able to drug Ckane?
                That whole situation seemed quite odd to me. I really want some clarity on both ends

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                  That whole situation seemed quite odd to me. I really want some clarity on both ends
                  I had an opinion earlier that if he is from the Cult Faction Tenebrae that it might recruit them to his side as well as save them.

Just an opinion though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                    I had an opinion earlier that if he is from the Cult Faction Tenebrae that it might recruit them to his side as well as save them.

Just an opinion though.
                    That's the worst case scenario right now (although if we've found him it'd be pretty good news)

Comment

• Night Phase ending soon, right?

Comment

Night Phase ending soon, right?
                        2 minutes I think

Comment

Night Phase ending soon, right?
                          Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                          2 minutes I think
                          People have until 1:45. I am writing it all now and getting everything ready, I should be able to post it by 2:00 depending on when I get to start PMs.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            People have until 1:45. I am writing it all now and getting everything ready, I should be able to post it by 2:00 depending on when I get to start PMs.
                            1:47 actually

I don't know why I thought 1:15

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              I love how your sig complains about another sig
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                                I love how your sig complains about another sig
                                Change your avatar back