X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
    I'm glad Chg is dead. Anarchy is bad.
    Well another thing to consider is that BB died by Fire and that seems an Anarchist like ability. Also there was no fire night 2 and Cjay says he blocked Chg so if death by fire doesn't occur again then it's possibly Chg killed BB.

Comment

• The Survivalist sounds like a Indy role. Hunter could be laying low to survive.
      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Chg might have had a killing role. There was only one kill last night. So his death may have been a really lucky break for the town.

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
        And it said the Hunter thing came straight from an Investigators Investigation
        I have to immediately think it's a little fishy that someone's anonymously accusing him, but that's interesting.

Comment

• It's nice to be back. I couldn't even talk in the thread for the last day and night because of whatever it was that happened to me on night 1.

If we are to believe what ChicagoJay said, I think Xero tried to kill me night 1. I think CJ said he targeted him and changed his ability, and I wasn't killed because of it. Someone was killed last night in a different fashion than we have seen on night 1, and I'm assuming that's how I would have died if CJ hadn't saved me. Also, no one was affected in the same way that I was during night 2, so that makes sense that Xero's ability was changed to paralyze me for a day/night phase on night 1, and that won't be a regular occurance.

The other scenario is that this is a new role that takes someone out of the game for a day/night phase, but can only be used every 2 nights. But I think with how CJ said that he targeted Xero that it's likely that he tried to kill me.

Also, this is from Mafia Rio:

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          I think Deaner lynch can wait another day regardless. If he is the kidnapper, then tonight he will kidnap someone, meaning we can still lynch him tomorrow before his target is killed. But if Xero is the killer, he will kill someone tonight if we let him live. The killer is the priority, and Xero is the top suspect right now IMO
          This was me starting the bandwagon for Xero instead of Deaner in Mafia Rio, and eventually lead to Xero being lynched. I think he was butthurt about that, and me and Simonds winning and so targeted me the first night.
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
            Well another thing to consider is that BB died by Fire and that seems an Anarchist like ability. Also there was no fire night 2 and Cjay says he blocked Chg so if death by fire doesn't occur again then it's possibly Chg killed BB.
            I also think this is the case.

And for the record, I think lynching VF was retarded, and the bickering that was going on forever while I couldn't post was beyond ridiculous.
            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• To agree with what you are saying, CJ said he targeted Chg, who died, so that could explain its absence today
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                It's nice to be back. I couldn't even talk in the thread for the last day and night because of whatever it was that happened to me on night 1.

If we are to believe what ChicagoJay said, I think Xero tried to kill me night 1. I think CJ said he targeted him and changed his ability, and I wasn't killed because of it. Someone was killed last night in a different fashion than we have seen on night 1, and I'm assuming that's how I would have died if CJ hadn't saved me. Also, no one was affected in the same way that I was during night 2, so that makes sense that Xero's ability was changed to paralyze me for a day/night phase on night 1, and that won't be a regular occurance.

The other scenario is that this is a new role that takes someone out of the game for a day/night phase, but can only be used every 2 nights. But I think with how CJ said that he targeted Xero that it's likely that he tried to kill me.

Also, this is from Mafia Rio:

This was me starting the bandwagon for Xero instead of Deaner in Mafia Rio, and eventually lead to Xero being lynched. I think he was butthurt about that, and me and Simonds winning and so targeted me the first night.
                Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                I also think this is the case.

And for the record, I think lynching VF was retarded, and the bickering that was going on forever while I couldn't post was beyond ridiculous.
                I like it. Lynch Xero

Comment

Xero talk
                  Xero said he targeted Ckane, who confirmed he was roleblocked due to CJ.
                  Either he did target Ckane or he's part of a faction who targeted both you and Ckane.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                    No, I pick someone (in this case Xero) and change their nightime ability to something random that Swag comes up with me. If im succesful Swag pm's me and tells me what Xeros ability has been changed to, in this case roleblocking. Xero was a complete stab in the dark.
                    Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                    I targeted chg to change his ability. Whoops

Suspects are
                    1. Xero
                    2. Tango
                    3. Sit
                    What was his ability changed to out of interest?

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                      Why is Tango a suspect?
                      I'm sorta jumping on the bandwagon, he's been a bit shady, pushing lynches

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                        Tango is extra Lynchabel today, so be wary
                        Why do you say that?

I think I'm also buying into the notion that CJ saved Northern's life when he used his ability to swap out abilities the first night. I'm not going to make a lynch decision right this minute, but I think I'm leaning towards lynching Xero...

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          Why do you say that?

I think I'm also buying into the notion that CJ saved Northern's life when he used his ability to swap out abilities the first night. I'm not going to make a lynch decision right this minute, but I think I'm leaning towards lynching Xero...
                          He must of used his vote lowering ability on Tango
                          sigpic

Comment

• OP is updated.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

It's nice to be back. I couldn't even talk in the thread for the last day and night because of whatever it was that happened to me on night 1.

That's all well and good, but has everyone forgotten that Xero claims he targeted Ckane, and Ckane even said he was drugged. How could Xero target and KO two people while still being "semi roleblocked"?

Comment

• Lynch Tango

trust me guys
                                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Working...
                                X