This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
    Meh, maybe I just want something more than a gut feeling, or hopping on somebody's lynch bandwagon because they posted a haiku a while back.

At the very least, I want to see how IBMG reacts to having to pressure put on him before we go ahead and rush another lynch through.
    I get that, and if someone comes on and say Player X is scum I will change my vote in a heart beat, but sadly this early on I doubt we get more than a gut feeling.

Comment

• This is going to be a long day phase isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
        I've been posting more than a lot of people. If anything I've been way to out there for a first time player.
        This is your 1st time playing.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          This is your 1st time playing.
          Yeah this is my first mafia game ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
            Yeah this is my first mafia game ever.
            Me to.

Comment

• UnLynch EliJayfalconsFan

I have a few other suspects but I will wait to get more evidence before I try to Lynch anyone again. Looks like its gonna be a long day 1 anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                I get that, and if someone comes on and say Player X is scum I will change my vote in a heart beat, but sadly this early on I doubt we get more than a gut feeling.
                I'd really rather our investigators didn't role claim this early, especially since we've already lost our Doctor. We may have nothing better to go on, but like I said, I'd like to see how IBMG reacts to having this pressure put on him before we go ahead and speed his lynch through.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                This is going to be a long day phase isn't it?
                That being said, I also don't want the game to stagnate. If IBMG is too defensive, takes too long, or does anything of that helps me get a scum read on him, I'll definitely be willing to get a lynch going just to advance the game.

Comment

At the very least, I want to see how IBMG reacts to having to pressure put on him before we go ahead and rush another lynch through.
                  I really hate when people say stuff like this, just vote him up and see how he reacts but not talk about it. Now he gets to read through what you guys said and he is going to know that when we get 12-13 votes against him that we want him to role-claim or bend under pressure. You just gave up a lot of leverage there.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    I really hate when people say stuff like this, just vote him up and see how he reacts but not talk about it. Now he gets to read through what you guys said and he is going to know that when we get 12-13 votes against him that we want him to role-claim or bend under pressure. You just gave up a lot of leverage there.
                    It's actually a lot more about reading between the lines than that, though.

Comment

It's actually a lot more about reading between the lines than that, though.
                      True but none the less you gave up critical information and took the surprise factor away. Nasmatic did it the first day when he said was going to random vote people and then Paddy called him out on it.

Comment

• Holy ****ing dog ****, reading through 450+ posts made me want to kill myself.
                        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Unlynch Clovdyx

Lynch IBMG
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                            Holy ****ing dog ****, reading through 450+ posts made me want to kill myself.
                            Did you pick up on anything worth sharing?

Comment

• Unlynch Clovdyx

He's convinced me to stay off him for now. Still a bit suspicious though.

Not going to lynch anyone at this stage. It's definitely safest to not lynch and just move on that way, we've already lost 2 power roles. Do we want to risk another?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                Did you pick up on anything worth sharing?
                                I feel we aren't much further than day 1, no truly outstanding arguments for anyone to be lynched. The Sancho revival posts had some good arguments for and against though, not sure on that one.
                                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Working...
                                X