Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia - Midnight of Madness - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just a question, though. This is "Midnight of Madness", so don't discount the possibility of scum investigative/protective roles or town killing roles, i.e. everything switched. So BB could be a really maniacal scum investigator and IBMG could be a town power role. That doesn't make that much sense and the chances are slim, but we should keep that in mind and make sure we look at BB with a lot of scrutiny.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      I knew you had to have more info than you were letting on. You are smarter than wanting to lynch someone for such a small reason as an unvote.

      Lynch IBMG
      Yea his unvote gave me enough pause to invesitagate him. I was hopeing it be enough to have you guys bandwagon with out me role claiming but o well.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
        Just a question, though. This is "Midnight of Madness", so don't discount the possibility of scum investigative/protective roles or town killing roles, i.e. everything switched. So BB could be a really maniacal scum investigator and IBMG could be a town power role. That doesn't make that much sense and the chances are slim, but we should keep that in mind and make sure we look at BB with a lot of scrutiny.
        If IBMG comes up town I fully accept the fact I'll most likely be lynched the next day.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          If IBMG comes up town I fully accept the fact I'll most likely be lynched the next day.
          I knew it didn't make sense. I just wouldn't put it beyond Hyper to really mess with us, but I believe you and believe IBMG is scum.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
            Just a question, though. This is "Midnight of Madness", so don't discount the possibility of scum investigative/protective roles or town killing roles, i.e. everything switched. So BB could be a really maniacal scum investigator and IBMG could be a town power role. That doesn't make that much sense and the chances are slim, but we should keep that in mind and make sure we look at BB with a lot of scrutiny.
            Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            If IBMG comes up town I fully accept the fact I'll most likely be lynched the next day.
            Yeah... Bad play if he's Mafia because if the info is bad, he is going to have 25+ people mad at him.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • The only way Body Burner is scum is if the mafia has a number of framer like roles and believes they have the ability to string us on. I'm going to say that's not likely.

              One thing I will throw out as a plausibility for MDB's role is the ability to investigate the alignment or something else about dead players.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Yeah... Bad play if he's Mafia because if the info is bad, he is going to have 25+ people mad at him.
                Maybe BB is actually an investigator but he's a faulty investigator half the time. Maybe IBMG is a reverse godfather (townie who comes up mafia). Maybe IBMG's alignment switches when he's investigated. I'm just trying to be a devil's advocate because I wouldn't put anything past Hyper. By all means lynch IBMG (I already did). I still think it's a good idea, and it's our only choice. I just see the slim possibility of something going wrong.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                  Maybe BB is actually an investigator but he's a faulty investigator half the time. Maybe IBMG is a reverse godfather (townie who comes up mafia). Maybe IBMG's alignment switches when he's investigated. I'm just trying to be a devil's advocate because I wouldn't put anything past Hyper. By all means lynch IBMG (I already did). I still think it's a good idea, and it's our only choice. I just see the slim possibility of something going wrong.
                  All of those are possible... But those are possible scenarios with every lynch.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                    The only way Body Burner is scum is if the mafia has a number of framer like roles and believes they have the ability to string us on. I'm going to say that's not likely.

                    One thing I will throw out as a plausibility for MDB's role is the ability to investigate the alignment or something else about dead players.
                    First, I don't know what you mean by that role. Second, do you have any evidence of that claim?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                      Maybe BB is actually an investigator but he's a faulty investigator half the time. Maybe IBMG is a reverse godfather (townie who comes up mafia). Maybe IBMG's alignment switches when he's investigated. I'm just trying to be a devil's advocate because I wouldn't put anything past Hyper. By all means lynch IBMG (I already did). I still think it's a good idea, and it's our only choice. I just see the slim possibility of something going wrong.
                      The only way to find that out is to lynch...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                        First, I don't know what you mean by that role. Second, do you have any evidence of that claim?
                        mdb is dead? He was The Grave Digger.

                        Hunter described the genuine Grave Digger role, the role I put in my game was a bastardized version of it.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          mdb is dead? He was The Grave Digger.

                          Hunter described the genuine Grave Digger role, the role I put in my game was a bastardized version of it.
                          Oh, my bad. I forgot we learn the name of a person's role when he dies. If mdb was a traditional Grave Digger, hw would have been very useful for Sancho.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                            Oh, my bad. I forgot we learn the name of a person's role when he dies. If mdb was a traditional Grave Digger, hw would have been very useful for Sancho.
                            If he found out ability, yeah. But we are just speculating, about his role... It could see true alignment in case there is a framer, or... I don't know, anything with Hyper.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Checking in, caught up, and voting to Lynch IBMG

                              Got a busy day aheadof meso I'm going to say this now:

                              BB, I think you could have waited.

                              If mafia did go ahead and kill you tonight and you show up town it would have left us with a pretty easy decision to lynch IBMG tomorrow, considering how hard you were pushing for a lynch against him today.

                              If your results are correct that's a great start for us, and hopefully he is the killer, but with the police chief gone, and now you as a primary target, we may not have as much to go on going forward.
                              CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                              Time to Repeat.


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                                First, I don't know what you mean by that role. Second, do you have any evidence of that claim?
                                He was the grave digger, so his role probably has something to do with players who are dead. Revealing the work of a framer type role (Someone who makes other players appear as other alignments) seems like a plausible ability, but it almost certainly has something to do with dead players or the deaths of players.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X