2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      I would not, they seem evil to me
      Same here. But we're bad ass Supernatural fans.

Weren't they evil in Clash of the Titans, too?

Comment

I would not, they seem evil to me
        Going based solely on the lore, they can be good, neutral, or evil (much like humans). I think it's certainly better to have an Independent dead over a Townie, but still...three dead in one night is pretty rough. I'm wondering if the killer of mpg was the same person who kidnapped him.

Comment

• Were pretty much just waiting for BB and Sanchez now.
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            How? Hunter was the one being attacked in the write-up, not anybody else or anybody he was protecting.

And who killed Nasmatic when he was acting pretty scummy and was an obvious lynch target? Do we have a vig, or dumb scum?
            So... You're scum and killed him to throw us off, yes?

I don't want to lynch you because if I'm wrong and you're Town, I just killed a huge help :/ can you tell me who one of your faction members is so I can kill them instead? Plz,thx.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
            id say that, crossed off my list of suspects
            Who, Nasmatic or Chg?

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            I had him as town all the way, I don't know why the mafia would kill him of all people.
            He hinted at being able to tell us "for sure" what Clovdyx alignment was today...just saying.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Suspicous of Swag or Jlash

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                Suspicous of Swag or Jlash
                I'd go with JLash, but I may be slightly bias.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

when sanchez gets on he should detail what his role is about
                  Why remove any doubt for scum as to whether or not he's a serious threat?

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  Going based solely on the lore, they can be good, neutral, or evil (much like humans). I think it's certainly better to have an Independent dead over a Townie, but still...three dead in one night is pretty rough. I'm wondering if the killer of mpg was the same person who kidnapped him.
                  MPG was bound and gagged. So, yeah, probably?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                    scum seems to target those guys who proved themselves to be capable and active players
                    I'm not gonna lie, I feel a little insulted I haven't been killed yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                      Suspicous of Swag or Jlash
                      SwAg's got my vote, but I'm just waiting for BB before casting it.

Comment

• In fact i'm going to lynch swag

The way he was trying to cut a deal with chg after he accused him was so shady

Comment

SwAg's got my vote, but I'm just waiting for BB before casting it.
                          I'm still waiting for someone to present something more than a gut-feeling.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            I'm still waiting for someone to present something more than a gut-feeling.
                            Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                            In fact i'm going to lynch swag

The way he was trying to cut a deal with chg after he accused him was so shady
                            Ask and you receive I suppose, the damning evidence against me is literally a joke.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

I'm just trying to do a number count. We have one Mafia member dead. I'm confident in saying that whoever killed Hunter would be a second. Then you have whoever it was that was filling up mpg with acid. If that person is the kidnapper, the count remains at three (although certainly we should assume there to be more); if it's separate, that bumps it to four (with potentially two killing roles). And that's assuming that the shooter was the choker/strangler.

That also doesn't take into account there's a werewolf (or some other creature ripping people in half)....who I can't tell if that would be Mafia or Indy.

Comment

I guess we could just let him do whatever he needs to do, if he has info though id share it since hes most likely the next target for the mafia/werewolf[which makes sense given the djinn]
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X