Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia - Midnight of Madness - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ckane138
    replied
    Originally posted by JLash View Post
    This whole game was bad timing for me. I targeted you the night that Cent shot you up. So if he didn't get you, I would have.
    You would have gotten killed before you got an info though. We let you live so long because we knew you were only an issue if you took Elli.

    Also, a couple nights ago did you target PAddy on purpose? Chg actually controlled your target that night but you made it sound like you had targeted him anyways.

    Leave a comment:


  • EllijayFalconsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    Well, yeah. But why did Elli attack him in the first place?
    Swag was a lynch leader and suspicion leader. He had to go, but I wanted to lynch him because I knew he was trying to bait someone to target him.

    Leave a comment:


  • guru_92
    replied
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    If I were a betting man, I would say 80% of my posts pertained to the game. The other 20% were nonsense.
    You posted so much **** in the beginning I seriously wanted to choke you sometimes when I had 10+ pages to catch up on and most of it were just nothing. It got better at the end, but still

    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    The plan was for Elli to kill Jlash, and have you take over somebody to draw suspicion off of you ASAP in that case, wasn't it?
    Yes, but we would've been in some serious **** no matter what. we might have gotten of it with some luck, but it wouldn't have been easy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chg91
    replied
    Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    I had no semblance of anything this game.
    I'm shocked. Shocked!

    Leave a comment:


  • miamidolphin4life
    replied
    I had no semblance of anything this game.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pain
    replied
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I'm re-reading the Day I was lynched... Man, if I had been on my laptop and not on my phone I might have been able to stop it instead of throwing in the towel like that... Ckane was my accuser and earlier in the day he had said he got nothing that night *sigh*...what could have been.
    You could have just jumped on the already present bandwagon to lynch me.

    Leave a comment:


  • SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    I'm re-reading the Day I was lynched... Man, if I had been on my laptop and not on my phone I might have been able to stop it instead of throwing in the towel like that... Ckane was my accuser and earlier in the day he had said he got nothing that night *sigh*...what could have been.

    Leave a comment:


  • JLash
    replied
    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    The plan was for Elli to kill Jlash, and have you take over somebody to draw suspicion off of you ASAP in that case, wasn't it?
    Yea if I would've gotten a hold of Guru as planned, you guys would've had to take me out before I killed him, and then suspicion would've been on Guru no matter what. ****ing Cent.

    Leave a comment:


  • SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    Being immune to a night kill was a one time faction thing. I had no idea why I was immune to you, except for what I said before that since I was crazy (as stated in my PM) I was somehow immune to it.
    Still, that is obviously not normal.

    Ah well, no use complaining now, or ever really. Tis but a game, one that someday I will win on this forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • SanchoPanza
    replied
    Originally posted by JLash View Post
    Yes please. This and February are my slow time at work. Let's do this.
    We can keep bitching until someone does it

    Leave a comment:


  • JLash
    replied
    Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Next game now?
    Yes please. This and February are my slow time at work. Let's do this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chg91
    replied
    Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
    Damn. I mean, if you had killed me I would've just gotten knocked out as what happened now too although I would be screwed then. And if I didn't get killed you would've seen my role and faction. Guess we caught a break there
    The plan was for Elli to kill Jlash, and have you take over somebody to draw suspicion off of you ASAP in that case, wasn't it?

    Leave a comment:


  • SanchoPanza
    replied
    Next game now?

    Leave a comment:


  • SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
    We thought you controlled too much in the thread and could easily lead a lynch against us if you for some reason felt like going for any of us. And when we couldn't kill you we got really scared, so we did everything we could to push the bandwagon. That, and we all despised reading through numerous pages of crap that you posted. That was a big factor too
    If I were a betting man, I would say 80% of my posts pertained to the game. The other 20% were nonsense.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chg91
    replied
    Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
    I remembered, we got scared when eli went crazy after his failed kill. We felt that it would be dangerous to have a guy around that we can't kill whenever we feel/need to.
    Well, yeah. But why did Elli attack him in the first place?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X