• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write up inbounds in 25 hours

(j/k)
    sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
    And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
      Write up inbounds in 25 hours

(j/k)
      Fiend.
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        Oh there will be blood
        I want people to die

of course they would be the mafia and the fracking werewolf
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

(j/k)
          Wait...so it's coming soon?
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• That better be true Hyper

Comment

• Ugh, I have to go for an hour around 8, so I will only get to see the write-up and hopefully talk a little bit if I'm not dead.

Suspect list incoming.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

(j/k)
                I went to reply to this to say it was good that the write up was coming because I have an assignment due online in like five hours that is going to take me at least an hour and a half to complete, so Mafia won't be a distraction after the write up. Looks like that is shot all to hell by the cruel (but wonderful and just, please don't kill me) Mafia God.

Comment

That better be true Hyper
                  Part of it is... but which part.... yes Im a heartless bastard
                  sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                  And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                    I want people to die

of course they would be the mafia and the fracking werewolf
                    so your looking for some SCUM!!!

Comment

Lynch Hyper

Comment

So everyone sent their pms in or what
                        sigpic

Comment

• 1.) The Kaiser

I am almost positive he is scum. He has followed on every single lynch he has been on for, while offering no suspicions of his own. He inquired about who SanchoPanza could potentially communicate with right here:

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          You aligned with anybody? It's a risky play but it helps cross out people.

You wanted The Police Chief to out who, if anyone, he could communicate with… It isn’t a far stretch of the imagination that he could communicate with another important town role – much like Ckane could communicate with SirA last game… The risk of that is astronomical; perhaps you said this without thinking, but I want to make sure other people caught it.

Chg suspects me for leading a lynch on Day 1, but how do you avoid suspicion when you also cast a vote on Vitor…but you have said in the past when votes pile on to someone you shouldn’t lynch them? I didn’t go back and find each individual post, but NLights did a swell job of compiling a list in the game thread during Rio that I remembered, so I just searched his posts and found it.

Why the drastic ideological change, brah? You “played smart” when you were Town in Rio and Poena Aevum, you jump on the bandwagon in Mafia 1 and now here… Similarities…You’re scum. Or did you just forget how to play all-of-a-sudden?

Also, you came to SirA’s defense quite quickly when I cast a “random” vote for him on Day 2… I’ll get to him at #3 though.

Oh, and mdb17 voted for you and died that night, don’t forget that.

Ball is in your court, if I’m alive and there is no better information… I am lynching you.

2.)The Deaner

This one is purely speculative… He has yet to cast a vote at all… Like not even vote and then retract it… Why are you not voting Deaner? Are you worried about a potential “Census Taker”-type role? This is why I wanted you to be on for the lynch of Taylor, so you could have the honor of casting your first vote and giving us some input on the lynch…
                          I want an explanation and I want you to vote for SOMEONE in the next lynch… If I’m dead, do not lynch anyone until this guy gets on and votes.

I don’t know if we have a census taker or not, but so far Deaner has just complained about the lynches and joked about being scum… Make him participate.

3.) SirApurrpos

You’re #3 instead of #2 because I’m not as sure on you as I am of Kaiser.

Here you are as Town in Poena Aevum… Post #251

Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                          No Lynch way too early.
                          And here you are in Midnight of Madness, Post #169

Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                          I was just catching up on the first 150 posts of meaningless dribble. All caught up now.

Oh and Lynch Vitor
                          Again, quite an ideological flip. Really, I would not have noticed this at all and if I did, I would not have care if it weren’t for Kaiser defending you when I made a random accusation.

Other than that, I have limited evidence against you except that you’ve been short and not willing to stray from the crowd very much, you have been willing to jump on whatever bandwagon is formed… That is not like you, you’re not one to follow blindly… And since I accused you, and Kaiser stepped in and questioned me on the accusation and told me it was “out there” and “bold”, you have been very willing to follow me.

I know Kaiser is scum, but I’m not sure on you… The only one I am positive of is Kaiser, but if he is scum… but when he is scum, it does not look good for you.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Ugh, I have to go for an hour around 8, so I will only get to see the write-up and hopefully talk a little bit if I'm not dead.

Suspect list incoming.
                            Make sure to put yourself, VF and MD4L near the top if you're aiming for accuracy.

Comment

so your looking for some SCUM!!!
                              you better hit on a scum or we are lynching you werewolf
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                you better hit on a scum or we are lynching you werewolf
                                right cuz its so easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X