X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Man, if I had a killing role I wouldn't hesitate to use it right off the bat for no apparent reason based off of nothing other than blind hatred.
    On Elli, I hope.

Leave a comment:

• IBleedMidnightGreen
    replied
    Man, if I had a killing role I wouldn't hesitate to use it right off the bat for no apparent reason based off of nothing other than blind hatred.
    This. BB, watch out. Still got your back bro. Remember the plan.

If I don't a killing role, I'm calling BS on "randomized roles"

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    replied
    You didn't vote for me, did you?

Even if you did, it doesn't matter. I voted for myself just to escape the retardedness.
    No. I could never vote against you, SwAg. I accepted that while you weren't town, you were trying to help us.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    We could've been a great team
    You didn't vote for me, did you?

Even if you did, it doesn't matter. I voted for myself just to escape the retardedness.

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
    Because you were way too eager to use your shots early in the game.

And it would have been even more hillarious had Hunter not died on night 2 as he would have blocked you, again.
    Lol. I wasn't really planning on using my roles early, but out of no where people assumed I was scum, then Sanchez tells everyone what's in my house.

That pretty much ****ed my game up right there.

Leave a comment:

• Hyperborean
    replied
    Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    My role sucked. After night three, I became equal to vanilla town.

Why Hyper, Why?
    Because you were way too eager to use your shots early in the game.

And it would have been even more hillarious had Hunter not died on night 2 as he would have blocked you, again.

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    replied

Ckane, I agree.
    We could've been a great team

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    don't be mad, you guys had a ****ton of power roles and couldn't even sniff one of us out.
    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    I was paired up with guru in the list at least once. Hit him or ckane (also paired with guru), and it would be a matter of time.

So, yes, exactly all those investigators.
    I see what you're doing with these posts lol

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    I'm obviously biased, but the town had plenty of opportunities. You had three forms of investigators, including two guys that could communicate outside the game; two protectors; two PGO/bomb-ish roles, and Tango's lists. You screwed yourselves by killing SwAg
    Ckane, I agree.

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    replied
    My role sucked. After night three, I became equal to vanilla town.

Why Hyper, Why?

Leave a comment:

• IBleedMidnightGreen
    replied
    So.. Just out of curiosity, who all saw the tags that IBMG posted about me being Mafia?
    Hahaha.

Post the next sign up thread please.

Leave a comment:

• IBleedMidnightGreen
    replied
    Originally posted by JLash View Post
    He posted it a page back or so I think.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• JLash
    replied
    Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    This. I was really taken aback by how vehemently the stance a lot of players took because of my jokes.

I honestly didn't think there was an entire faction left- I had a feeling that Ckane was supernatural, because Centurion (our mafia killer) targeted him the night he was shot three times, and he survived... Oh, my role was interesting. I deleted the PM on accident, but I still remember it:

I was: Cremationist, Mafia-Aligned

I had two abilities: 1) If the person I targeted the previous night either a) dies during the night phase or b) is lynched, all their information on their role and alignment would be hidden upon death. (I would have stacked this with one of Cent's night kills, but I died day 2)
    2) I could burn a dead body, leaving them unable to be revived for the rest of the game.

I had two uses, either one each or two of one.

Can someone explain to me all the Vampire roles? And when will an entire role list be posted Hyper?
    He posted it a page back or so I think.

Leave a comment:

• IBleedMidnightGreen
    replied
    Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    He didn't know anything. He was mocking me because I said I was hurt that IBMG lied to us because I thought he was town. It wasn't the least bit incriminating actually the fact that Hyper hid it instead of letting it be seen made it look MUCH worse than it really was.
    This. I was really taken aback by how vehemently the stance a lot of players took because of my jokes.

I honestly didn't think there was an entire faction left- I had a feeling that Ckane was supernatural, because Centurion (our mafia killer) targeted him the night he was shot three times, and he survived... Oh, my role was interesting. I deleted the PM on accident, but I still remember it:

I was: Cremationist, Mafia-Aligned

I had two abilities: 1) If the person I targeted the previous night either a) dies during the night phase or b) is lynched, all their information on their role and alignment would be hidden upon death. (I would have stacked this with one of Cent's night kills, but I died day 2)
    2) I could burn a dead body, leaving them unable to be revived for the rest of the game.

I had two uses, either one each or two of one.

Can someone explain to me all the Vampire roles? And when will an entire role list be posted Hyper?

Leave a comment:

• EllijayFalconsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    Think I did an okay job. I was on the lynch Eli bandwagon when ibmg said something about him. Btw how did he know? I also mentioned in the middle of the game why chg was still playing because wouldn't they want him dead? Someone deflected that comment real quickly. I kept saying how there was definitely more to gurus role. When I saw Tango's list, I suspected you guys but with town, mafia, slayer, indy, and evil genius aligned, I thought we only had one or two more people in one of those factions.

Definitely should of taken notes on who voted for who though. My biggest fault was being too impatient on lynches. I just wanted to always keep the game going.
    He didn't know anything. He was mocking me because I said I was hurt that IBMG lied to us because I thought he was town. It wasn't the least bit incriminating actually the fact that Hyper hid it instead of letting it be seen made it look MUCH worse than it really was.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X