Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia - Midnight of Madness - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We really needed Vitor to try and stay more under the radar being the doc. Oh well. It's an important, but not thaaaaat important role lost.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      I didn't wanna lynch Vitor, but I bandwagoned onto the lynch and **** he's gone.

      There's nothing the town can do. If we have a reviver bring him back. If we don't/can't, **** it and continue on.

      We lost him in Mafia I and the town still won. The game is not over.
      Hopefully we have other protectors. Reviver should hold off for a cop/ investigator

      Comment


      • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        Whoever the protector was could've protected him, and he'd still be alive.
        .. he's the protector, lol?

        Comment


        • Reviving the doctor is a dumb idea, he'll only be immediately night killed again, and a protector shouldn't waste their protection on a protector (that's just dumb)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            .. he's the protector, lol?
            Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
            Reviving the doctor is a dumb idea, he'll only be immediately night killed again, and a protector shouldn't waste their protection on a protector (that's just dumb)
            I'm assuming the town would have another.

            Comment


            • I'm just letting y'all know now that I won't be on tomorrow when the write-up is posted...so if you want to lynch me for kind of leading this, at least let me get on and defend myself before doing so.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                Reviving the doctor is a dumb idea, he'll only be immediately night killed again, and a protector shouldn't waste their protection on a protector (that's just dumb)
                Just quoting this b/c it is important that the reviver sees this

                Comment


                • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  I'm assuming the town would have another.
                  A but protecting the doctor is a waste.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                    But not the worst

                    But seriously, this is my last post today. I'll have more self-control tomorrow and won't post as much useless ****.
                    you say this kind of stuff with what feels like half your posts ^^

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      A but protecting the doctor is a waste.
                      this. Times 100. If we revive the doc and the protector protects him we still just have one protection that day. It's sad that it was the doc who we lynched first, but we just gotta move on. The revive thing is so much better to save and use on an investigator later in the game


                      Vampbro for eternity

                      Comment


                      • Sigh. Why did he have to be the doctor...... At least I don't have to be worried about being lynched after making it insanely obvious that im town.

                        Comment


                        • Im going offline for an hour or three.
                          sigpic

                          Originally posted by blue5213
                          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

                          Stop being retarded.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Right, I ended the suspicion of Ckane being scum based on him speaking in italics because his comrades wouldn't let him do draw attention with a fake like that... That is pretty good insight.

                            I proposed random options, no one took.

                            I stuck with the Vitor bandwagon, which admittedly didn't turn out well.

                            All the while, I attempted to get people to join in and stop switching votes at random.

                            ^^^ That is contributing and being a part of the game.



                            Where were you Chg? You dipped in and posted 5 times and didn't say a peep about the game.
                            I'm responding to this in here, because we can't discuss the game outside of this thread,

                            You "ending the suspicion on Ckane" hasn't proven anything yet, the way Ckane immediately forgot his role suggests to me he's putting it on to claim village idiot and avoid lynches. You can't speak with authority when you could've been completely wrong.

                            Good job sticking with the Vitor lynch, thanks for that.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                              I'm responding to this in here, because we can't discuss the game outside of this thread,

                              You "ending the suspicion on Ckane" hasn't proven anything yet, the way Ckane immediately forgot his role suggests to me he's putting it on to claim village idiot and avoid lynches. You can't speak with authority when you could've been completely wrong.

                              Good job sticking with the Vitor lynch, thanks for that.
                              Lol, I love how condescending you are. You're beyond a hypocrite, you voted for Vitor too.

                              The reasoning people were voting up Ckane was flawed logic - something you know a whole ton about, no doubt.

                              And your welcome, I'll reserve the other things I want to say for another time.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                The reasoning people were voting up Ckane was flawed logic - something you know a whole ton about, no doubt.
                                Which is better than the Vitor lynch, where there was no logic.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X