X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSU
    replied
    Think I did an okay job. I was on the lynch Eli bandwagon when ibmg said something about him. Btw how did he know? I also mentioned in the middle of the game why chg was still playing because wouldn't they want him dead? Someone deflected that comment real quickly. I kept saying how there was definitely more to gurus role. When I saw Tango's list, I suspected you guys but with town, mafia, slayer, indy, and evil genius aligned, I thought we only had one or two more people in one of those factions.

Definitely should of taken notes on who voted for who though. My biggest fault was being too impatient on lynches. I just wanted to always keep the game going.

Leave a comment:

• Rednose
    replied
    Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    I thought we already had so many non-town deaths that I didn't think there was a whole other faction.
    this, exactly

when we had our 5th mafia guy and 3 or 4 dangerous indie guys, I really thought that there was only 1 werewolf-type serial killer left and that was about it. I never would have thought that there was an entire fraction(and the one with the strongest abilities at that) left

Leave a comment:

• PSU
    replied
    I thought we already had so many non-town deaths that I didn't think there was a whole other faction.

No idea what more I could have did with my role. Good game hyper.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    VF and Sancho.
    That's what I originally thought but I just posted that anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Chg91
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    If the two guys outside of the game are SirA and myself then you're wrong because we never planned on playing a town game, nor did I think we ended up doing so. We bandwagoned lynches unless we were trying to steer people into voting somebody we wanted. Originally what was going to happen is we would go after the non-humans first, get rid of them and whoever was winning at the time was going to be our side we picked. If the town was losing then I would use my 1 kill on killing an important town role, I had no loyalty to the town the whole game.

Like I said though, there are going to be a lot of pissed off people next game. Next game will most likely be an emotionally charged game.
    VF and Sancho.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    I'm obviously biased, but the town had plenty of opportunities. You had three forms of investigators, including two guys that could communicate outside the game; two protectors; two PGO/bomb-ish roles, and Tango's lists. You screwed yourselves by role claiming so much.
    If the two guys outside of the game are SirA and myself then you're wrong because we never planned on playing a town game, nor did I think we ended up doing so. We bandwagoned lynches unless we were trying to steer people into voting somebody we wanted. Originally what was going to happen is we would go after the non-humans first, get rid of them and whoever was winning at the time was going to be our side we picked. If the town was losing then I would use my 1 kill on killing an important town role, I had no loyalty to the town the whole game.

Like I said though, there are going to be a lot of pissed off people next game. Next game will most likely be an emotionally charged game.

Leave a comment:

• Ckane138
    replied
    I'm obviously biased, but the town had plenty of opportunities. You had three forms of investigators, including two guys that could communicate outside the game; two protectors; two PGO/bomb-ish roles, and Tango's lists. You screwed yourselves by role claiming so much.

Leave a comment:

• PSU
    replied
    read the write up. god damn, town didn't stand a chance. I can't believe we didn't hit any of them.

Leave a comment:

• Ckane138
    replied
    Originally posted by Rednose View Post
    saying that in hindsight is always easier. one could have caught that, but his investigations helped the townies so much and there were still a few people left without roleclaim who could have protected him.
    But what should have been even more obvious, how an investigator was allowed to survive that long.
    I claimed that I couldn't be night killed after Mafia shot me up so that was my reasoning why the "Werewolf" didn't kill me, but yeah if I was on the outside looking in I think I would have suspected me a bit as well, especially when the town was running out of sensible options.

Leave a comment:

• chicagojay
    replied
    Thanks hyper, good game guys, vamps were mega overpowered but played great regardless. Sancho jlash and joelegend leading a speed lynch on me was bod town play.

Leave a comment:

• EllijayFalconsFan
    replied
    Hey if I got investigated I would show up at mafia scum. For some reason no one thought of me as a threat enough to make it worth the effort.

Leave a comment:

• JLash
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Look, man, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that there was going to a be a vampire killer, a mafia killer, a mafia DAY killer, a townie that can kill through interrogating, and even more killing roles based on conditions. Hyper forgot to send me the role list before the game started.
    Everyone else got one.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by JLash View Post
    You outed me, and then Chg made sure to it that I "beat the beat up" every night at the club.
    Look, man, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that there was going to a be a vampire killer, a mafia killer, a mafia DAY killer, a townie that can kill through interrogating, and even more killing roles based on conditions. Hyper forgot to send me the role list before the game started.

Leave a comment:

• Chg91
    replied
    Originally posted by JLash View Post
    You outed me, and then Chg made sure to it that I "beat the beat up" every night at the club.
    I just needed to take you out of action until we got around to killing you, so you wouldn't come after any of us.

I got lucky after the first (I think?) time and ended up hypnotizing you, so I just used you to take Paddy out of action for the next 2 phases since he was an unknown factor who could possibly pose a problem. But you were already targeting him regardless, so wutevs.

Leave a comment:

• JLash
    replied
    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    ya, ok.
    Why do you seem offended that people think you had a good role?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X