X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLash
    replied
    Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    By the way, I'm awesome. This was my first mafia game and I had a kill every night role and I played it pretty freaking well. I almost killed the entire town and I lead the lynch on two mafia scum. Though I have to say that Kaiser and Sir-a role claiming like they did was retarded. Once they were out of the way the game was in hand. Great job by myself, Chg, Guru, and Ckane.
    It was all Jorge, let's be honest.

Leave a comment:

• EllijayFalconsFan
    replied
    Damnit where are you paddy!?!

Leave a comment:

• EllijayFalconsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    What the?!

Change Vote: Elli!
    Man screw you! Do you know how close you came to getting lynched a couple of nights ago?

Leave a comment:

• Chg91
    replied
    Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    By the way, I'm awesome. This was my first mafia game and I had a kill every night role and I played it pretty freaking well. I almost killed the entire town and I lead the lynch on two mafia scum. Though I have to say that Kaiser and Sir-a role claiming like they did was retarded. Once they were out of the way the game was in hand. Great job by myself, Chg, Guru, and Ckane.
    What the?!

Change Vote: Elli!

Leave a comment:

• EllijayFalconsFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X