X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tango
    replied
    So I was right on Day 3 i think it was , when I said that it was strange that CHG91 was still alive....

Leave a comment:

• SanchoPanza
    replied
    Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
    Good Game Hyper.

I do agree with Kaiser that we were way too restricted. I was BSing about knowing whether someone was Supernatural or not.

I got that someone was either town-mafia aligned or that they weren't not that someone was Indy/Vampire aligned. Which isn't much to go on when you can't kill humans as Indy's can be humans too.
    Playing again SirA?

Leave a comment:

• EllijayFalconsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    And I would have gotten away with it too.

So what exactly was the difference between Egg Shen and myself? Both Independent. Everyone seemed content with allowing him to live, lmfao.
    You were annoying.

Just kidding dude-bro

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    You were scum.
    And I would have gotten away with it too.

So what exactly was the difference between Egg Shen and myself? Both Independent. Everyone seemed content with allowing him to live, lmfao.

Leave a comment:

• SirA
    replied
    Good Game Hyper.

I do agree with Kaiser that we were way too restricted. I was BSing about knowing whether someone was Supernatural or not.

I got that someone was either town-mafia aligned or that they weren't not that someone was Indy/Vampire aligned. Which isn't much to go on when you can't kill humans as Indy's can be humans too.

Leave a comment:

• Chg91
    replied
    Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    Trollvamp isn't getting enough love.

Chg's idea, my execution.
    You ruined it by posting it so soon. I hate you.

Leave a comment:

• Ckane138
    replied
    What exactly would have happened if I crossed paths with Rednose? At one point he suggested trying to cure me but I didn't want to risk any side effects.

Leave a comment:

• Carling
    replied
    You were scum.
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    The only non-town members that weren't scum were SirA and myself.
    He was non town but a passive threat, when you think the other people that people voted to lynch were the Hitman, the Vampire Killer, The Creepy Doll and the Kidnapper (as far as we knew) SwAg was by far the best option for the town to keep alive.

Leave a comment:

• Ckane138
    replied
    Trollvamp isn't getting enough love.

Chg's idea, my execution.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    You were scum.
    The only non-town members that weren't scum were SirA and myself.

Leave a comment:

• Chg91
    replied
    That people couldn't put together that when a dozen votes are on someone and no one is defending them when the evidence is spotty at best, odds are they don't have allies, yes.
    You were scum.

Leave a comment:

• Carling
    replied
    That people couldn't put together that when a dozen votes are on someone and no one is defending them when the evidence is spotty at best, odds are they don't have allies, yes.
    3 Town voted for you out of 13, 6 voted for someone else. You needed every town member to realise you weren't a threat to have a chance, and even then you'd have been lynched when people decided that "Oh he's 2 votes from death, might as well end the day". It was a well executed move and you were unlucky. If it makes you feel better, I almost used my day ability to try and save you, but with the rate the votes climbed it would have failed anyway.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    U mad bro?

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Oh yeah, forgot you and SirA... That makes 10 non-town voting me up.
    U mad bro?

Leave a comment:

• Hyperborean
    replied
    Did you randomize roles?
    Every one of them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X