X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    Check my last quote. Agree, disagree?
    It's a sticky situation since the protector obviously can't come forward. Also, at best we have a bodyguard type role who could only "take a bullet" for the Cop so he may only be around a few nights.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      didnt even consider no-lynch, noone really did which is interesting

sanchez was the first to suggest it
      I've said I'm lynching someone on Day 1 for over a week.

Sancho looks to be The Cop.

I don't know if lynching IBMG off of that is worth it because he always kind of jokes like that... But that's a preconception... *Sigh*; my suspicions didn't work yesterday, so if you guys are confident about something that I don't completely disagree with, I will follow.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I've said I'm lynching someone on Day 1 for over a week.

Sancho looks to be The Cop.

I don't know if lynching IBMG off of that is worth it because he always kind of jokes like that... But that's a preconception... *Sigh*; my suspicions didn't work yesterday, so if you guys are confident about something that I don't completely disagree with, I will follow.
        you mean the fact that you said we shouldnt lynch people based on our bias and we did it anyway
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          I think I agree. We're not gonna have a better use of revival than the cop
          Im with this.

Comment

• anyway im out for an hour or so, lets see what others ideas are but the three guys that interest me are

Clovdyx
            IBMG
            CJ
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

you mean the fact that you said we shouldnt lynch people based on our bias and we did it anyway
              You mean how you said yourself that he was "acting scummy", right.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

first person to talk about lynching, though I think he was joking

didnt even consider no-lynch, noone really did which is interesting

another negative

sanchez was the first to suggest it

and then we have IBMG doing that vote, unvote thing
                I just dont really agree with lynching him because he voted for vitor, and then unvoted. If anything, that is better than all of us who did vote for Vitor. I never hold any voting against anyone on the first day. Its a crapshoot. If we start targeting the people who voted, it turns into a never ending cycle of random lynches.

Right now im leaning towards Clovdyx, but im not really sure.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

IBMG - 1 - Body Burner

Clovdyx - 4 - Hunter, Lukic, PSUShenenigans, vikingafan

Ellijay- 1 - Clovdyx

Gallows Call at 16!
                  sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                  And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Why does everyone want to lynch Clovdyx?

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Why does everyone want to lynch Clovdyx?
                      I wouldn't say everyone. He only has 4 votes. We are still going through the process. Lots can change.

Comment

• All right, I've read through everything and I have a few thoughts:

1) Even on a day when nearly everything was on topic, reading takes awhile. That's a great way to convince me not to postwhore.

2) Clovdyx is town. Seriously. He's made that abundantly clear. Please don't lynch him. The comment about not wanting to be investigated makes complete sense. He doesn't want someone to waste their valuable role, and if he were scum he would be much less stubborn/vocal/emotional about the suspicion against him. Also, he offered real money, but more importantly, I think he's relatively new (not as new as I am, but fairly new) and if he reneged on his deal with Link if he turned out to be scum, all his forum clout would be lost. This is important. Clovdyx is town.

3) Clovdyx, please unlynch Eli. He's just very suspicious of you, like others, and hasn't done anything specifically scummy other than be your biggest detractor. Your vote could be more valuable if used on someone else.

4) IBMG does seem somewhat scummy to me with his odd behavior, but I changed votes a lot simply to see how people reacted - as a form of reconnaissance, per se - so I won't get suspicious of somewhat simply for changing votes. The people saying his fellow scum buddies told him to unlynch seem to be building the facts to fit the story. All we know is that he was behaving a bit oddly, as were a lot of people.

5) I really don't think we should revive Sancho. At least not yet. That pins - for lack of a better term - one of our protectors, and it doesn't give us any information (like someone else said, the reviver could be scum and we could be protecting an evil Sancho or zombie Sancho). We can always revive him later when we have more information and are more desperate for his services.

Finally, I'm not sure who to be suspicious of. I'll throw out some ideas and see which lead to what reactions, and that will give me enough information to maybe form an opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          *lots of words*
                          Alright, I got a half hour. Let's solve this game.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                            All right, I've read through everything and I have a few thoughts:

1) Even on a day when nearly everything was on topic, reading takes awhile. That's a great way to convince me not to postwhore.

2) Clovdyx is town. Seriously. He's made that abundantly clear. Please don't lynch him. The comment about not wanting to be investigated makes complete sense. He doesn't want someone to waste their valuable role, and if he were scum he would be much less stubborn/vocal/emotional about the suspicion against him. Also, he offered real money, but more importantly, I think he's relatively new (not as new as I am, but fairly new) and if he reneged on his deal with Link if he turned out to be scum, all his forum clout would be lost. This is important. Clovdyx is town.

3) Clovdyx, please unlynch Eli. He's just very suspicious of you, like others, and hasn't done anything specifically scummy other than be your biggest detractor. Your vote could be more valuable if used on someone else.

4) IBMG does seem somewhat scummy to me with his odd behavior, but I changed votes a lot simply to see how people reacted - as a form of reconnaissance, per se - so I won't get suspicious of somewhat simply for changing votes. The people saying his fellow scum buddies told him to unlynch seem to be building the facts to fit the story. All we know is that he was behaving a bit oddly, as were a lot of people.

5) I really don't think we should revive Sancho. At least not yet. That pins - for lack of a better term - one of our protectors, and it doesn't give us any information (like someone else said, the reviver could be scum and we could be protecting an evil Sancho or zombie Sancho). We can always revive him later when we have more information and are more desperate for his services.

Finally, I'm not sure who to be suspicious of. I'll throw out some ideas and see which lead to what reactions, and that will give me enough information to maybe form an opinion.
                            You'll learn soon enough that acting wild all of the sudden and claiming town repeatedly isn't that solid of a defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              You'll learn soon enough that acting wild all of the sudden and claiming town repeatedly isn't that solid of a defense.
                              Just like attacking the arguer and not the argument isn't a viable strategy.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Okay Ckane changed his Title to *#1*, that is great.

SirA, why is your Avatar a big green monster that says Hello Cthulhu?

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X