This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    You'll learn soon enough that acting wild all of the sudden and claiming town repeatedly isn't that solid of a defense.
    Say he made the bet with Link and it turned out he wasn't town. No way is he paying the $100, so then everyone on the forum hates him. He wouldn't risk that over tiny suspicion of him (that was at night, so there was no fear of being lynched; if he had done it when there were 14 votes to lynch him, fine. But he had no reason to be desperate and risk quite a lot in his conversation with Link.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
      All right, I've read through everything and I have a few thoughts

2) Clovdyx is town. Seriously. He's made that abundantly clear. Please don't lynch him. The comment about not wanting to be investigated makes complete sense. He doesn't want someone to waste their valuable role, and if he were scum he would be much less stubborn/vocal/emotional about the suspicion against him. Also, he offered real money, but more importantly, I think he's relatively new (not as new as I am, but fairly new) and if he reneged on his deal with Link if he turned out to be scum, all his forum clout would be lost. This is important. Clovdyx is town.

3) Clovdyx, please unlynch Eli. He's just very suspicious of you, like others, and hasn't done anything specifically scummy other than be your biggest detractor. Your vote could be more valuable if used on someone else.

You have tremendous faith in me, I am going to back you.

Unlynch Eli

Comment

Say he made the bet with Link and it turned out he wasn't town. No way is he paying the $100, so then everyone on the forum hates him. He wouldn't risk that over tiny suspicion of him (that was at night, so there was no fear of being lynched; if he had done it when there were 14 votes to lynch him, fine. But he had no reason to be desperate and risk quite a lot in his conversation with Link.
        I wouldn't hate him, I'd say the other person is dumb for taking a bet for money with someone he doesn't know.

Comment

• Ah, so Nasmatic and clovdyx are a faction. You guys are so lucky to have me to put the pieces together for y'all.

PUT DA TEAM ON MY BACK DOE
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

I wouldn't hate him, I'd say the other person is dumb for taking a bet for money with someone he doesn't know.
            Fine. But everything he's done indicates town to me. I keep looking through my list and no one is jumping out as particularly scummy. I'd have to think they'd want to lay low given how on-edge and suspicious most people have been, so I'm looking at lurkers who, in their small number of posts, have appeared somewhat odd, illogical, or scummy outright.

Comment

You make a very valid point there, but whether in person or online, if you don't have your integrity, you don't have s...tuff. [/TrainedMindset]

Comment

All right, I've read through everything and I have a few thoughts:

1) Even on a day when nearly everything was on topic, reading takes awhile. That's a great way to convince me not to postwhore.

2) Clovdyx is town. Seriously. He's made that abundantly clear. Please don't lynch him. The comment about not wanting to be investigated makes complete sense. He doesn't want someone to waste their valuable role, and if he were scum he would be much less stubborn/vocal/emotional about the suspicion against him. Also, he offered real money, but more importantly, I think he's relatively new (not as new as I am, but fairly new) and if he reneged on his deal with Link if he turned out to be scum, all his forum clout would be lost. This is important. Clovdyx is town.

3) Clovdyx, please unlynch Eli. He's just very suspicious of you, like others, and hasn't done anything specifically scummy other than be your biggest detractor. Your vote could be more valuable if used on someone else.

4) IBMG does seem somewhat scummy to me with his odd behavior, but I changed votes a lot simply to see how people reacted - as a form of reconnaissance, per se - so I won't get suspicious of somewhat simply for changing votes. The people saying his fellow scum buddies told him to unlynch seem to be building the facts to fit the story. All we know is that he was behaving a bit oddly, as were a lot of people.

5) I really don't think we should revive Sancho. At least not yet. That pins - for lack of a better term - one of our protectors, and it doesn't give us any information (like someone else said, the reviver could be scum and we could be protecting an evil Sancho or zombie Sancho). We can always revive him later when we have more information and are more desperate for his services.

Finally, I'm not sure who to be suspicious of. I'll throw out some ideas and see which lead to what reactions, and that will give me enough information to maybe form an opinion.
                maybe im reading too much into this post but really...please? you guys talking or something? How are you so sure he is town, for all we know he could be scum but even I dont know for sure, it seems highly suspect for you to say hes town for sure

secondly why would we not want sanchez back if he can give us some info and is an investigator?
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Fine. But everything he's done indicates town to me. I keep looking through my list and no one is jumping out as particularly scummy. I'd have to think they'd want to lay low given how on-edge and suspicious most people have been, so I'm looking at lurkers who, in their small number of posts, have appeared somewhat odd, illogical, or scummy outright.
                  Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  You make a very valid point there, but whether in person or online, if you don't have your integrity, you don't have s...tuff. [/TrainedMindset]
                  Responding to the same quote... Suspect.

Don't worry, I got this.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Swag- making bull**** posts since 2011.

Comment

• Alright guys Im here for and hour and then probably out for the rest of tonight untill sometime tomorrow. I still thnk the we should vote IBMG. Someone casting the first vote on day one never really sits right with me because it is a crap shoot, and the only people with nothing to lose with a blind vote are scum/ independents. Then in a matter a minutes he unvotes. To me the seemed like someone PMed him and told him to stop sticking out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Ah, so Nasmatic and clovdyx are a faction. You guys are so lucky to have me to put the pieces together for y'all.
                        Yup. Our faction is called "Maryland".

Here's my list of suspects so far, supported by nothing except lurking tendencies, odd tendencies, or anything in their posts I've found suspicious. I won't lynch anyone based on this list, but it's good to have something concrete. In no particular order:

Chg
                        ChicagoJay
                        Guru
                        Hunter
                        MD4L
                        Egg Shen
                        Possibly Carling

I'll check Swag's list and see how much overlap there is.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          maybe im reading too much into this post but really...please? you guys talking or something? How are you so sure he is town, for all we know he could be scum but even I dont know for sure, it seems highly suspect for you to say hes town for sure

secondly why would we not want sanchez back if he can give us some info and is an investigator?
                          I'm not completely opposed to reviving Sanchez (I can't imagine a better candidate), but I think we have to be careful if we do end up reviving him. If we ARE out of protectors, he's basically as good as dead the next night. I'm not saying the potential benefit of having him back alive wouldn't be worth it, but I think it's something that doesn't necessarily have to be decided on right this minute.

Comment

Admittedly, I'm only in Maryland for as long as the Corps decides they want me at Fort Meade. I just got here, but who knows?

Comment

Here's my list of suspects so far, supported by nothing except lurking tendencies, odd tendencies, or anything in their posts I've found suspicious. I won't lynch anyone based on this list, but it's good to have something concrete. In no particular order:

Chg
                              ChicagoJay
                              Guru
                              Hunter
                              MD4L
                              Egg Shen
                              Possibly Carling

I'll check Swag's list and see how much overlap there is.
                              Missed The Kaiser.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                                Alright guys Im here for and hour and then probably out for the rest of tonight untill sometime tomorrow. I still thnk the we should vote IBMG. Someone casting the first vote on day one never really sits right with me because it is a crap shoot, and the only people with nothing to lose with a blind vote are scum/ independents. Then in a matter a minutes he unvotes. To me the seemed like someone PMed him and told him to stop sticking out.
                                someone should go look at who voted first in mafia one and if that was scum there

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Responding to the same quote... Suspect.

Don't worry, I got this.
                                Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Ah, so Nasmatic and clovdyx are a faction. You guys are so lucky to have me to put the pieces together for y'all.

PUT DA TEAM ON MY BACK DOE
                                I cant stop looking at those vids lol, stop the nontopic **** though...im trying this time

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                I'm not completely opposed to reviving Sanchez (I can't imagine a better candidate), but I think we have to be careful if we do end up reviving him. If we ARE out of protectors, he's basically as good as dead the next night. I'm not saying the potential benefit of having him back alive wouldn't be worth it, but I think it's something that doesn't necessarily have to be decided on right this minute.
                                Well that would be true on anyone we revive so why not take the chance on the police chief which probably is one of our best roles
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X