This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I'm not completely opposed to reviving Sanchez (I can't imagine a better candidate), but I think we have to be careful if we do end up reviving him. If we ARE out of protectors, he's basically as good as dead the next night. I'm not saying the potential benefit of having him back alive wouldn't be worth it, but I think it's something that doesn't necessarily have to be decided on right this minute.
    I still btw want him to answer me on the first part
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      maybe im reading too much into this post but really...please? you guys talking or something? How are you so sure he is town, for all we know he could be scum but even I dont know for sure, it seems highly suspect for you to say hes town for sure

secondly why would we not want sanchez back if he can give us some info and is an investigator?
      1. The way I've read it, Clovdyx has done nothing to indicate he's scum and a lot to indicate he's town. Definite townies are very valuable to me. Having read his spat with Link in which he offered pretty much anything to prove he was town and given that suspicion of him is rooted in a joke haiku and a comment that essentially means he doesn't want to waste the town's resources, I'm trusting Clovdyx with my life.

Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      Alright guys Im here for and hour and then probably out for the rest of tonight untill sometime tomorrow. I still thnk the we should vote IBMG. Someone casting the first vote on day one never really sits right with me because it is a crap shoot, and the only people with nothing to lose with a blind vote are scum/ independents. Then in a matter a minutes he unvotes. To me the seemed like someone PMed him and told him to stop sticking out.
      Lots of people were voting oddly, and I don't see a fellow scum advising him to do something that would just attract suspicion. I know I voted really oddly and that was brought on by nothing more than my desire to learn people's reactions, so I won't judge IBMG for a single unvote.

Comment

Well that would be true on anyone we revive so why not take the chance on the police chief which probably is one of our best roles
        My only thinking was if we revive a vanilla townie (or lesser role), that gives one more body (plus somebody who possibly has knowledge), but might not be the most pressing need for the mafia to re-assassinate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
          1. The way I've read it, Clovdyx has done nothing to indicate he's scum and a lot to indicate he's town. Definite townies are very valuable to me. Having read his spat with Link in which he offered pretty much anything to prove he was town and given that suspicion of him is rooted in a joke haiku and a comment that essentially means he doesn't want to waste the town's resources, I'm trusting Clovdyx with my life.

Lots of people were voting oddly, and I don't see a fellow scum advising him to do something that would just attract suspicion. I know I voted really oddly and that was brought on by nothing more than my desire to learn people's reactions, so I won't judge IBMG for a single unvote.
          You have to stop using that word

Comment

I do not like this thinking, in Mafia 1 I was considered a for sure mafia and was fooling everyone, that kind of thinking has no use to anyone, he may be town but im not crossing anyone off my suspect list all game, lets not forget that simonds played the town that way as well.
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I cannot fathom why why a townie wouldn't want Sanchez revived.

Also, vehement defending f someone is odd at this point because we have no info. (Unless you do in which case I'm suspicious)

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                I'm not completely opposed to reviving Sanchez (I can't imagine a better candidate), but I think we have to be careful if we do end up reviving him. If we ARE out of protectors, he's basically as good as dead the next night. I'm not saying the potential benefit of having him back alive wouldn't be worth it, but I think it's something that doesn't necessarily have to be decided on right this minute.
                Yes, BUT will the Mafia risk trying to kill Sancho again and risk potentially losing a night kill because he could be protected? I don't know, if I were a faction I would move onto a sure kill and not worry about an investigation because you aren't really at risk of getting hit by one until several days in.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  You have to stop using that word
                  Yep. The only definite townies are the 3 dead ones.

I wonder what the grave diggers role would entail.

Comment

someone should go look at who voted first in mafia one and if that was scum there
                    first offical vote was Prodigy he was town, but Deaner joking started in all, just like IBMG, and he was the leader of the Cult.

Comment

I do not like this thinking, in Mafia 1 I was considered a for sure town and was fooling everyone, that kind of thinking has no use to anyone, he may be town but im not crossing anyone off my suspect list all game, lets not forget that simonds played the town that way as well.
                      town, and btw you should never trust anyone in this game, its all about deception and lies, you can for sure have opinions but never for a fact think that you can be 100% sure
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

secondly why would we not want sanchez back if he can give us some info and is an investigator?
                        Sorry I forgot to respond to this portion. I said earlier I wouldn't want a few of our most important roles wasted on keeping Sancho alive. He would need to be protected every night, and that's only if we have another protector, and he would need to be investigated once to make sure he wasn't revived evilly. That would require the investigator to come forward if there is one other than Sancho. I just think right now, at the beginning of the game, it puts us in a hole. On the plus side, if Sancho is protected, he could openly give us all information. I just don't want to do it this early (and yes I know the zombie rule, but I'm only suggesting we wait until we have a bit more information.).

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                          I cannot fathom why why a townie wouldn't want Sanchez revived.
                          This. If we really dont have any protectors left, then anyone who gets revived will die right away. We have to get our detective back ASAP. Even his result from last night could help us.

Comment

No I think they told him to unvote to take attention away from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Yes, BUT will the Mafia risk trying to kill Sancho again and risk potentially losing a night kill because he could be protected? I don't know, if I were a faction I would move onto a sure kill and not worry about an investigation because you aren't really at risk of getting hit by one until several days in.
                              That's an outstanding point.

Also, now that I think about it, he would only be at risk once. If they tried to kill him the first night back, either they'd off him (and it'd be the end of it) OR somebody would protect him...which means the mafia would probably change their target to figure out who the protector is.

With that in mind, go for it. Definitely a lot more upside now that I look at it that way to revive Sancho than to not.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                Yep. The only definite townies are the 3 dead ones.

I wonder what the grave diggers role would entail.
                                Last game I was the Undertaker, who was the towns grave keeper. But I was able to frame people and try to take their abilitys, which wouldnt really fit as a town role

Comment

Working...
                                X