X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasmatic
    replied
    Thanks Hyper! Great job. Although I do feel like Tango's role along with all of the vampires were somewhat overpowered. Nevertheless, I had a good time. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Hyperborean
    replied
    Cast list:

Vampires:

Ckane138 as

- Malkavian - Vampire-aligned - Had bunch of restriction to his posting, at the beginning of the night was given one the following abilities - Role cop, drive mad, or invicible stalker, immune to other madness, would have have had nice effects on shrink had he visited him... oh and, also would appear as independent if investigated by town investigators

guru_92 as

- Ventrue - Vampire-aligned - Double vote, also could - end the day prematurely - possess someone, forcing them to type what was relayed to them via pm's for one day.

Ellijayfalconsfan (its with double L) as

- Gangrel - Vampire-aligned - Killer, would appear as mafia if investigated by town investigators

Chg91 as

- Toreador - Vampire-aligned - club owner, roleblocker, also could become a redirector if luck was with him and would appear as town if investigated by town investigators.

Yeah, yeah, op, get at me.

Mafia

Centurion as

- Hitman - Mafia-aligned - Killer, could day kill once

NorthernCharge as

- Muscle, Mafia-aligned - could roleblock or protect

The Deaner as

- Driver - Mafia-aligned, could drive two players, switching their targets

IBleedMidnightGreen

- Cremationist - Mafia-aligned - could burn bodies, preventing revives

And The Prodigy as

- Evil Genius - Evil Genius-aligned - could chat with mafias, would be the sole victor if mafia won, would appear as town-aligned, could cause a blackout

Slayer

Das Kaiser as

-Slayer- Slayer-aligned - Strongman kills, had nasty restrictions on his kills

SirApurrpos as

-Watcher - Slayer-aligned - Could check a player every night, to find out if that player was town or mafia, or not

Indies

Swag Dynasty as

- Cthulhu - Independent-aligned - Immune to night kills, drives visitors insane

mpg1995 as

- Djinn - Independent-aligned - Bunch of stuff, was heartlessly killed by Jlash

Link as

- Creepy Doll - Independent aligned, would be held by a player, that player would have suffered

Egg Shen as

- Puppet Master - Independent aligned - stringed one player every night, wins the game if strings on every player or if there were only 6 left

Town:

Vitor as

- Doctor- Town-aligned - would protect during nights from kills

Taylor091 as

- Stalker Town-aligned - would follow someone to see if they visited anyone that night

mdb17 as

-Grave Digger - Town-aligned - Could investigate a dead person in order to find out their ability

Hunter as

- Guardian Angel - Town-aligned - Could protect someone from all abilities for one night

vikingfan173 as

- Cowboy Cop - Town-aligend Would set up shop outside of a house, then arrest anyone who visited that person during that night, could communicate with his chief...

Sancho as

- Police Chief - Town-aligend - Could dig through the stuff of someone who was arrest last night, would take up arresting duties if his associate died

chicagojay as

- Nihilist - Town-aligend 50 % PGO , would kill killers and protectors with 100%, would turn into killer if killed one and a bodyguardish if killed one was, targeted 4 times and the only one that would have died was driven

md4l as

- Neighbourhood Vigilante - Town-aligned - Had three shots, could protect, investigate or kill, targeted hunters target twice.

Joelegend as

- Priest - Town-aligned - One time reviver, also immune to vampire actions

PSUShenanigans as

- Mirrorman - Town-aligned - Redirected actions between himself and his target

Jlash as

- Homemade Interrogator- Town-aligned - Would capture people, then find out info about them, information could be false, also might kill his target

Tango as

- Conspiracy Theorist - Town-aligned - Would receive 5 pairings every day, one would be scum

Clovdyx as

- Doom Prophet - Town-aligned - Would yell at players, causing roleblocks.

Nasmatic as

- Guard of the flicker - Town-aligned - Could pick up another player to chat with every night, day death would have caused a town-mafia wide roleblockade for the next night

Body Burner as

Private Investigator - Town-aligned - Could check a person every night to learn their aligment

Carling as

- Hanging Judge - Town-aligned I nerfed this role WAY too much

Rednose as

- Shrink - Town - aligned- Could cure madness

PaddyPatriot as

- Seer - Town-aligned would pick a person every night, day death would have revelead the role and the aligment of that palyer to everyone, if killed during night his killer would have been revealed in the write-up

Lukic as

- Snoop - Town-aligned - Could watch a player every night to find out all the players that visited that player during that night.
    Last edited by Hyperborean; 01-06-2012, 10:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NorthernCharge
    replied
    Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    Lol. Whats the point of hiding my alignment if you can get my role name? Its not like "Evil Genious" is a dead giveaway or anything. haha

Anyway, the only reason that we knew that the three of you I mentioned were aligned was because of Tango's list. We obviously knew the mafia members, so the list that didnt have a matchup of one of us made it pretty obvious.

The rest of the roles that we had were pretty weak. It seems like the Vampires were the main threat all along, and the mafia was a faction. Hell, I wasnt even really mafia, so those guys still probably dont know that I didnt really care if they died or not. Hence, I was one of the first people to vote for all of them.

Cent- Night kill ability
    Deaner- Pick two players, switch their targets
    Ncharge- Role blocker
    IBMG- Could burn a body so no alignment was revealed
    Lol you bastard. But yeah, Evil-Genius town aligned is pretty believable hey............. lol

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I wish Cent killed Ckane instead of BB. If Ckane when into torpor during the day phase, it would be pretty darn obvious he was not human...or at least it should have been, but I can't assume much in these games anymore.
    Yes, that would have changed things. I wasn't part of that discussion unfortunately, but that would have been my target.

And JLash, sorry for calling you a douche earlier in the game haa, I was getting frustrated because I had a defense, but I had to wait for Clov for people to believe it, and I knew that CKane survived our hit the night before haha

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Swag has won the same amount of games that I have: 0
    This is true. I've played in less games though

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Yeah but you're Swag. Kaiser was still trying to earn back peoples trust from his play style in previous games.
    Swag has won the same amount of games that I have: 0

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Yeah but you're Swag. Kaiser was still trying to earn back peoples trust from his play style in previous games.
    Awe thanks, I can feel the love.

Leave a comment:

• Hyperborean
    replied
    I don't know, I manage to convince people off of it with my hunches lol
    You hit two non towns with your day one babble.

Leave a comment:

• Prodigy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    I wasnt too scared because it was mostly a hunch, and your credibility isnt the greatest. I dont mean that as a slight towards your ability, but nobody was going to really lynch him based off a hunch. At least I would hope not.
    You should be lucky that I didn't try targeting you because I was so wrapped up going after those non-humans. This game just put our rivalry on delay, I'll be after you next game.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    I wasnt too scared because it was mostly a hunch, and your credibility isnt the greatest. I dont mean that as a slight towards your ability, but nobody was going to really lynch him based off a hunch. At least I would hope not.

Leave a comment:

• Prodigy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    How scared did you guys get when I tried to bandwagon Cent? I was a few votes away from getting him killed. His role-claim wasn't very good honestly and it never matched up with my target thing (although that was fake as well).

Leave a comment:

• Chg91
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
    The day snipe of Ckane would have killed him... which is what I was expecting when I got that Cent was doing it.
    God dammit.

Leave a comment:

• Prodigy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
    The day snipe of Ckane would have killed him... which is what I was expecting when I got that Cent was doing it.
    Ah crap

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    We were deciding between Ckane and BB. But since we already tried killing Ckane in a previous night and he didnt die, we didnt want to risk a day kill on someone who might not die.

Cent was allowed to use a Day kill, but there was a chance that he would reveal himself if he did so. It also would mean we didnt have a night kill. We took a huge risk when we killed BB because we thought it would end the day phase and save Northern Charge. It did not work out that way. lol
    I understood why you did it, I can even agree with it since BB didn't reveal his investigation yet and he could have had one of you guys. Still, I wish it was Ckane revenge factor!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X