This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    That would only go so far, he can't always claim to hit town.
    Fair enough. He could still be a valuable evil asset even if he's lynched after only a few days. The chances of that are negligible, though, so we don't need to worry about it now. Alright, I'm out. Good lynching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
      If you're scum, you've put yourself in an optimal position with no suspicion. You post so much about others and your suspicions and observations that no one thinks to accuse you. Then again, I'm completely not sure. I'm just doing what you said just a few pages earlier and making sure people don't zero in on IBMG and Clovdyx before exploring their options and exhausting their research opportunities.
      I'm open to accusations, but I like accusations to have something a little more compelling than ", Everything you've done screams Town! You're scum!" Also, that is a pretty big if (see what I did there?), also if you're expecting me to break and role-claim good luck.

Also, I suck at this game; just ask my fan club.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

You're a worse read of posts than Pheltz. That's bad.
        Why haven't you been lynched yet?
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          But if Sancho is revived, and ends up being killed again, that means that one other town-member is left alive instead of being killed in his place. Either way the numbers add up the same..

The best thing that we could do is revive Sancho tonight, and protect him every night going forward:

1. He can give us his night 1 results

2. He can openly disclose his results every night going forward, for as long as he is alive

3. Whoever has a protection ability will have a clear-cut target. There won't be a need for them to randomly choose someone to protect during these early nights in the game where there are a lot of players left, and no one has given out information indicating that they are worth of protection.

This may have already been explained, but I was just catching up and saw some indecision on the past couple pages about it, and just wanted to stress that this is a play that is in our best interest.

Yes, this has already been addressed, and I already stated that I have decided it would be best to revive Sancho.

Comment

I've halfheartedly defended IBMG because I'm actually quite suspicious of him and I defended Eli. No one else has been voted for. Then again, it doesn't really matter. I won't defend Clovdyx until he gets to double digits, which I think is unlikely considering the reasoning behind his lynch is shaky. I'm out for awhile, but first, I've come to a decision on whom to lynch.

Lynch Swag Dynasty.

He's posted so much and taken such a leadership role that it seems silly to think he's scum. You can't say that about anyone else. No one else has been so clearly pro-town. That obviously sounds like a good thing, but I think it might be calculated. He's never taken a controversial opinion and when he's faced hostility (i.e. people mad at him for leading the lynch against Vitor) it's quickly dissipated. I'm not sure if he's scum, but I'm pretty confident he's not a major town role, because there's no way he would risk that by being so vocal. I'm not trying to take focus off of my clear gay lover Clovdyx that you're all so hung up on, but it'll be interesting to see the reactions if a bandwagon forms against Swag.
            I really do not think so, because this is how he was when he was scum, he really doesnt know how not to do what hes doing imo.
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              Stop making tags about me, jealous *****. We're supposed to be part of Team NJ and you're just being a bastard to me.

Comment

• And I'm out to study, I'll be back on tomorrow in the morning after my exam. Good luck
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Stop making tags about me, jealous *****. We're supposed to be part of Team NJ and you're just being a bastard to me.
                  I'm being framed. Lynch JLash.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I've been convinced and now agree with everything here. I still think we should be wary of the possibility of him being revived with a switched allegiance.
                    Meh, I'm not too worried about that because I think we would know before too long... even if he is unlucky and isn't able to find scum for a while, he would likely at least find an independent before long to lead a lynch on.

And if there is a faction that isn't pro-town with a revival ability the investigator doesn't do them much good, as they would already know who is on their side and who isn't
                    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I already said hes scum, noone noticed it...
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I'm being framed. Lynch JLash.
                        Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        I already said hes scum, noone noticed it...
                        Coupla retahds right here.

Comment

• So how long do we have to decide?

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                            So how long do we have to decide?
                            Forever. It literally doesn't end until a decision is made. A day phase in one of the earlier games lasted like 3 or 4 full days one time.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                              So how long do we have to decide?
                              forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
                                I loled

Comment

Working...
                                X