This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
    Guru don't take it personally. I was just looking at people who were above lurkers but below frequent posters (that seems like the sweet spot for scum to me) and a few of your comments jumped out. No worries, I'm not that suspicious.
    I won't, I've been playing mafia a few times and I know that almost everyone will be up on some sort of suspect list. I haven't been on that much these last few days since I've been working a lot. That's another thing you gotta remember. Us Euros will probably not be around when you guys post the most. We're 5-7 hours ahead of you (in eastern time), so right now the clock is almost 2.30 pm. Just explaining how the situation is.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      forever and ever and ever and ever...
      Wanderlust.
      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
          So this Day Phase is over in another couple hours, with an auto non-lynch, right?

Comment

• Unlynch Swag. In retrospect, that was kind of pointless, and I don't want people being suspicious of me over that. Swag is either a great asset to the town or a great actor, and there's no way people would get behind a lynch of him at this point. I actually am leaving now. Today seems inauspicious, but good luck nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I have a serious problem... Instead of studying, I'm back on to play Mafia...

I am only giving myself 15 more minutes and then I am leaving to study elsewhere without my laptop.
              I'm catching up. This was 45 minutes and the dot next to Swag's name is still green, haha

Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
              See boys that's how you make the list.
              N-word please, you're talking to *#1* here.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              No, you're at the top of that list.
              You whore!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post

.You whore!
                U mad?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                  U mad?
                  Psshh. Enjoy your sloppy seconds.

Comment

• After thinking on it, I feel that bodyburner has layed out some good points on IBMG, and right now I get the feeling that he's a bit sketchy, so

Lynch IBMG

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post

Psshh. Enjoy your sloppy seconds.
                      I was always first, don't get it twisted.

Comment

• And after doing my work, I'll be going to bed. good night fellas (except you scum. Yeah I'm looking at you!)

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Whats up guys what have I missed in the last 5 hours.
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            Whats up guys what have I missed in the last 5 hours.
                            Nothing, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              Whats up guys what have I missed in the last 5 hours.
                              Deciding on who to lynch.

Comment

• Unlynch Clovdyx

Still pretty skeptical of him, but I'm content with what we've learned from pushing him a little. Don't like how aggressive he is, but I doubt he is mafia unless he is the don.

I can't decide if Nasmatic is scum or an indy trying to appease the town or if he is just playing awkwardly because it's his first time.

Comment

Working...
                                X