Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli you seem pretty quick to point the finger at everyone.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Eli you seem pretty quick to point the finger at everyone.
      You should be lynched for your avi alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        You should be lynched for your avi alone.
        Whats wrong with Noah?

Comment

• BTW I think Nasmatic is the village idiot. If this was already brought up sorry but too much to read. His actions seem like part of his win conditions. Day 1 change vote 300 times, Day 2 vote to lynch the person with the most post in the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            BTW I think Nasmatic is the village idiot. If this was already brought up sorry but too much to read. His actions seem like part of his win conditions. Day 1 change vote 300 times, Day 2 vote to lynch the person with the most post in the thread.
            Actually no. I'm just weird. On the first day, I changed my vote a lot because I wanted to get a feel for everyone's reactions and I wanted to get a bandwagon going for someone other than Vitor (not because I knew Vitor was town; I just think it's a waste of a Day 1 to stick with the first person who gets a bunch of votes). And I had fairly solid reasoning behind my short-lived vote for Swag.

I'm at a loss for what to do today, though. I obviously don't think Clovdyx is scum, but the reasoning behind IBMG is pretty flimsy. It's the best we have for now, but I feel like in ~140 pages someone must have slipped up or simply revealed a pattern and given us stronger evidence than what we have on IBMG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
              Actually no. I'm just weird. On the first day, I changed my vote a lot because I wanted to get a feel for everyone's reactions and I wanted to get a bandwagon going for someone other than Vitor (not because I knew Vitor was town; I just think it's a waste of a Day 1 to stick with the first person who gets a bunch of votes). And I had fairly solid reasoning behind my short-lived vote for Swag.

I'm at a loss for what to do today, though. I obviously don't think Clovdyx is scum, but the reasoning behind IBMG is pretty flimsy. It's the best we have for now, but I feel like in ~140 pages someone must have slipped up or simply revealed a pattern and given us stronger evidence than what we have on IBMG.
              I know I dont have anything solid on IBMG but Im trying new. In past games Id hold back and wait and see, for the most part, this game I decided to be more aggressive. IBMG's werid voting rubbed me the wrong way, and I think he's scum or at least independent, and either way I want to see him lynched.

Comment

• Lynch EliFalconsFan

I thought it was wierd how he was leading the charge to Lynch Clodyx but when Clodyx came in and was going off Eli was nowhere to be found. It also seems like a wierd reason to suspect someone cuz he Voted for someone then changed his vote. I see alot of that going on so far. Then suspected me cuz I asked a question. He seems real quick to point a finger.

Comment

I know I dont have anything solid on IBMG but Im trying new. In past games Id hold back and wait and see, for the most part, this game I decided to be more aggressive. IBMG's werid voting rubbed me the wrong way, and I think he's scum or at least independent, and either way I want to see him lynched.
                  I'm leaning towards IBMG myself, but I certainly don't have enough to cast a vote for him yet. I think I'm going to bed. Maybe I'll come up with something while I'm sleeping.

Comment

• I never understand how we're meant to do anything on these first few days. And then I can never believe how bad our luck is with our guesses.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      Lynch EliFalconsFan

I thought it was wierd how he was leading the charge to Lynch Clodyx but when Clodyx came in and was going off Eli was nowhere to be found. It also seems like a wierd reason to suspect someone cuz he Voted for someone then changed his vote. I see alot of that going on so far. Then suspected me cuz I asked a question. He seems real quick to point a finger.
                      When Clodyx went off I immediately replied, so I don't get what you are saying with that. Also suspecting you was a joke that I assumed was obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                        I never understand how we're meant to do anything on these first few days. And then I can never believe how bad our luck is with our guesses.
                        Can we vote to not lynch anyone? That might be the safest route.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          Can we vote to not lynch anyone? That might be the safest route.
                          You certainly can, but many people believe that doing so on even Day 1 plays into the hand of the mafia. I don't know how randomly killing off one of our own to start the game is beneficial (I won't even address the question, "What if we accidentally kill the Doctor?"), but even as one of the strongest supporter's of not lynching on Day 1, I would be hesitant to pass a No Lynch vote after the initial Day Phase.

That being said, if we come back about this time tomorrow and still don't have a better candidate than where we're currently at, I suppose it might not be completely out of the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                            When Clodyx went off I immediately replied, so I don't get what you are saying with that. Also suspecting you was a joke that I assumed was obvious.
                            I went through all the post from day 2 and did not see you reply. If you did post the link please. It was obvious but I wanted to see how you would respond.

Comment

• I gave my argument against IBMG does anyone have anything any better to go on.

Comment

I gave my argument against IBMG does anyone have anything any better to go on.
                                Other than what has been put up about Clovdyx not really. I would like to hear what he has to say for himself though.

Lynch IBMG

Lets be sure not to get too hasty though.

Comment

Working...
                                X