Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia - Midnight of Madness - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    I gave my argument against IBMG does anyone have anything any better to go on.
    Can you please give it again. i read it when I went through the whole day but I forgot cuz I was cught up in the Eli VS Clodyx saga.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      I went through all the post from day 2 and did not see you reply. If you did post the link please. It was obvious but I wanted to see how you would respond.
      post#1232

      "common man I haven't even voted yet. I just said who I was suspicious against. Your best defense is that you said you were going to pay someone money to prove your innocence? I'm just thinking of who I have suspicions of."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        Can you please give it again. i read it when I went through the whole day but I forgot cuz I was cught up in the Eli VS Clodyx saga.
        In short. He started the Vitor lynch in 3 minutes unvoted after Swag asked him about it. Blind lynches favor scum, but I feel his quick unvote was his fellow scum members telling him to lay low.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
          post#1232

          "common man I haven't even voted yet. I just said who I was suspicious against. Your best defense is that you said you were going to pay someone money to prove your innocence? I'm just thinking of who I have suspicions of."
          look like your were back pedaling there.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            In short. He started the Vitor lynch in 3 minutes unvoted after Swag asked him about it. Blind lynches favor scum, but I feel his quick unvote was his fellow scum members telling him to lay low.
            I have seen people change there votes alot though. Also laying low is not changing your vote. I don't know. It would be nice if he was on.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              I have seen people change there votes alot though. Also laying low is not changing your vote. I don't know. It would be nice if he was on.
              I get that. Its just a gut feeling I have.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                look like your were back pedaling there.
                I'm not sure he is scum, thus why I didn't vote to lynch him.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                  I get that. Its just a gut feeling I have.
                  Oh ok
                  Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  I'm not sure he is scum, thus why I didn't vote to lynch him.
                  You seemed sure of it while you were leading the charge to get everyone else to Lynch him. You have not voted yet huh. You laying low???
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post


                    You seemed sure of it while you were leading the charge to get everyone else to Lynch him. You have not voted yet huh. You laying low???
                    I've been posting more than a lot of people. If anything I've been way to out there for a first time player.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      I get that. Its just a gut feeling I have.
                      I'm not saying I know any better than you, or that you're wrong or anything, because I missed the interaction between IBMG and Swag that's making you think he's scum. But honestly, this is our fifth game of Mafia at WF, and has somebody's gut feeling ever been right before now? I'm not talking about a dead player "having it all figured out," I mean somebody saying "I feel strongly that _______ is scum," then they pursued that lynch, and were proven correct? It's probably only happened once, maybe twice.

                      Hell, maybe you're right, but I think it was much more likely he was just backing off because somebody he viewed as a stronger player was questioning his motives for lynching Vitor.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                        I'm not saying I know any better than you, or that you're wrong or anything, because I missed the interaction between IBMG and Swag that's making you think he's scum. But honestly, this is our fifth game of Mafia at WF, and has somebody's gut feeling ever been right before now? I'm not talking about a dead player "having it all figured out," I mean somebody saying "I feel strongly that _______ is scum," then they pursued that lynch, and were proven correct? It's probably only happened once, maybe twice.

                        Hell, maybe you're right, but I think it was much more likely he was just backing off because somebody he viewed as a stronger player was questioning his motives for lynching Vitor.
                        And I mean a gut feeling with little to no evidence to support their claim, by the way.

                        Comment


                        • Then what should we do Deaner?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                            And I mean a gut feeling with little to no evidence to support their claim, by the way.
                            Me with Prodigy last game. I voted it up, I needed MD4L's evidence to persuade the town (partially because I was village idiot and had no credibility) but I went all on gut feeling and some evidence.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                              And I mean a gut feeling with little to no evidence to support their claim, by the way.
                              do we have anything else? We can sit around for a few days do nothing, you can throw a theory out there, or we can go with IBMG or Clovdyx

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                                do we have anything else? We can sit around for a few days do nothing, you can throw a theory out there, or we can go with IBMG or Clovdyx
                                Meh, maybe I just want something more than a gut feeling, or hopping on somebody's lynch bandwagon because they posted a haiku a while back.

                                At the very least, I want to see how IBMG reacts to having to pressure put on him before we go ahead and rush another lynch through.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X