This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    So you're basically admitting that you've played the first day phase like total crap.

Or maybe you want the scum to kill me and you think you're good enough to stave off the lynch?
    That's not what I said lol, but my antics could be interpreted as such... When really, reaction gauging was my purpose.

And, there is no thinking involved, I KNOW I am that good... But alas, that is not my plan.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
      I can see it from here.
      Hi Hyper

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      I think that's what he wants.
      Yup, Eli and Clov are Kaiser-Aligned, they have the whole game figured out
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• I got out of my appointment. I'll send out the PMs.
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
          I got out of my appointment. I'll send out the PMs.
          You da man!
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Hi Hyper

You type like my 14 year old sister with all those faces.

Comment

Thanks a bunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                You type like my 14 year old sister with all those faces.
                Thanks

(:

=)

(=

{:

:}

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Major Mod ups.

Comment

That's not what I said lol, but my antics could be interpreted as such... When really, reaction gauging was my purpose.

And, there is no thinking involved, I KNOW I am that good... But alas, that is not my plan.
                    Hi Kaiser!!

Comment

• I don't want to die tonight!!! WHY GOD WHY!

Comment

Hi Hyper

I'm just saying, that's probably what you want.

Comment

• Waiting 60 seconds for all these pms has to be the biggest pain in the arse for wdyw
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            Hi Kaiser!!
                            Lol. Leave the snarky "Hello [Insert Role Name]" to me, broseph.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                            Waiting 60 seconds for all these pms has to be the biggest pain in the arse for wdyw
                            It was in Poena Aevum for me... I know WDYW's pain, perhaps we could get some more attention on the matter if more people posted in this thread:

http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...ssaging-System

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• on my phone with ****ty internet. Pardon me if im not on much this weekend, as im at the beach until sunday night.
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Night One

-----------------------------------------

Ckane138 is just going about his WF business, as usual. Moderating, being a coward, hating on PFF despite being a stats major.

And then he sees he has a new message.

CKANE, or should I say, ALASTAIR?” the message is titled.

“What the hell is this guy talking about?” he thinks, but goes on to read the message anyway.

“ENOUGH OF THE SHENANIGANS. YOU’VE POSTED FAR TOO MUCH MEDICAL INFORMATION. YOU CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT FANTASY FOOTBALL. YOU’RE FAR TOO NONDESCRIPT A POSTER.

“I think you’ve got me mixed up with someone else,” he responds meekly.

Almost instantaneously, Ckane receives a reply titled, “YOUR TIME HAS COME” The message itself says, “MEET THE BAN HAMMER.”

Before he can reply, Ckane sees that he has been banned. Still confused, he goes to set up a new account so he can keep communicating with this mysterious Internet monster.

Suddenly, a 50 foot long, two-ton hammer enters his room on its own power, somehow possessed. Ckane runs for his life. The hammer smashes his laptop, phone, clock, and all of his other electronic devices to smithereens. The hammer disappears, and Ckane’s Walterfootball career is over.

Ckane138 is dead. He was Alastair, The Doctor, Forum-Aligned

Carling has had a nice day posting on Walterfootball.com. He decides to go mega-badass, staying up past his bedtime to keep posting. Straight thuggin’.

Suddenly he finds that it’s 4:30 AM EST, and the only poster online is someone he doesn’t recognize.

He checks and sees what thread this mysterious man is posting in; sure enough, it’s the Blah Thread. He enters, anxious for communication with this person.

“lulz mpg, stupid kid”

“Excuse me?”

“lololol go smoke some pot or something nubsauce”

“I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.”

“trolololol you like the eegles and smoke weed at least you dont kill dogs trolololol”

“I still don’t understand…”

“trololol cause you smoke too much kush eh? trolololol”

“So what if I smoke every once in a while? Do you have to remind me? I do it as an escape method. My family just doesn’t care about me.”

“trolololol mpg unloved mpg unloved mpg unloved trololololol”

Carling begins to cry uncontrollably. The tears find their way inside his laptop’s hard drive, short-circuiting it. As he tries to articulate a response, he finds himself simply punching the keyboard and eventually throwing his computer on the ground, putting it out of its misery.

He goes and smokes some more, and forgets about the sequence.

Carling is dead. He was Mpg1995, The Pothead, Forum-Aligned.

Miamidolphin4life is chilling at home well past midnight, eating KFC, drinking Kool-aid, watching BET, fantasizing about booty and listening to Big Sean. Suddenly, the door opens.

“Who’s there?” he asks.

No response.

Most would assume it was just the wind. Not Frogger.

MD4L gets up out of his seat, cheap phone in one hand, pepper spray in the other. He’s been here before. He knows what’s going on.

He goes straight to his bathroom, knowing what’s in store for him.

A masked man with a knife lunges toward him. MD4L ducks as soon as he opens the door, making the man miss. He backpedals back into the bathroom, and as the man gets up, he gets a full spray of pepper to the face.

“Ow, holy shit, what the hell?” the masked man says.

“Get out of my house, creep, before I call the cops!” MD4L yells

Sure enough, the man runs for his life, never to return to the MD4L residence again.

Site Message

We’re having some slight technical difficulties today. Part of the site has been blacked out. All voting for today’s lynch will be done via private messaging to Whatdoyouwant711 and Chg91

It is now Day Two. With 30 people alive and 29 voting, it’s 15 to lynch
                                Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 01-13-2012, 04:38 PM.
                                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Working...
                                X