This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    on my phone with ****ty internet. Pardon me if im not on much this weekend, as im at the beach until sunday night.
    You promised us a white board.

</3
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - mdb17

With 30 alive and 29 voting, it's 15 to lynch
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Doctor dead again, oh hilarity
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          Here's what I think the possibilities of MD4L's situation are:

-Assumptions: He is working with someone else and has fabricated the freakout as a defense. Big assumption, but that's what I see. So the three possibilities in my mind are:

1. He is scum. I'm leaning this way because his defense of himself was incredibly weak, especially if he was a Townie. Pretty sure he knew he wouldn't die in a lynch, whether by his own ability or one of his cronies.
          2. He is part of an indy type faction possibly meant to assist the Town. If his rant is to be believed, this probably makes sense. I just don't believe his rant. Lack of defending himself works against this scenario, but not as bad if he was Forum.
          3. He is Forum and one of the Husband/Wife type roles. Speculation that he is the LeeLee role (possibly with SwAg role as his contact). I don't really expect LeeLee's role to be Townie, but you never know. I'm not sure what the "mafia" faction is, but I'm guessing Mods or Trolls. Her character doesn't fit in Mods, but certainly fits Trolls.

If I die, I would go after another MD4L lynch no matter what he says. He is almost certainly working with someone else, and that in my mind is enough to risk getting a scum.
          Good post, I feel like scum will be trolls, surely mods are the heart of the forum?

By the way I'm disappointed at the lack of a village idiot so far. There were so many forum members who could have done it

Comment

• How the hell does this keep happening?

Comment

• Are you for serious?
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Das LoLz.
                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                  Site Message

We’re having some slight technical difficulties today. Part of the site has been blacked out. All voting for today’s lynch will be done via private messaging to Whatdoyouwant711 and Chg91
                  Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                  Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - mdb17

With 30 alive and 29 voting, it's 15 to lynch
                  Am I the only one slightly confused?

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Goddammit. I guess we know what Kaiser's ability did now.

Comment

• Thats the thrid time that Ckane has died on the first night.
                      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        In case what I am speaking of isn't obvious, why does mdb17's vote show up if we're voting via PM and he isn't even on?

Someone stoleded his vote!

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

God dammit
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Two hippie roles down. Good start.

Comment

• eating KFC, drinking Kool-aid, watching BET, fantasizing about booty and listening to Big Sean was my favorite part.
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Someone stole his vote obviously, but who is the guy who cant vote?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X