This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
    Possibility, if have mods as our mafia and trolls as our indies.... or vice versa.
    Any suspicions?

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    Md4l sounded like a girl, but who would leelee be aligned with?
    Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
    Swag. Duh.
    Lol, it's funny because it's true. If there was a role she would be aligned with, I would imagine it to be me or Conrad because we both actually like her.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    I was after all the one who killed nearly the ENTIRE town with no suspicion.
    And you're playing similarly, way to build the case for me.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      What was his puppet master role?
      Forces one player every night to vote for someone.
      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• I can't believe I survived the first night. SOOOWEE!

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Doctor dead again, oh hilarity
          my thoughts exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            What was his puppet master role?
            He made people vote for themselves and won by having 3 people get lynched that he made vote for themselves... Probably different this game, but what have you... Seems like a waste of an ability to me because if Eli had a vote on him, I would plop mine right on with it.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• I'll be doing vote counts every 5 new votes or every hour. Whichever comes first.
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                Uh, the Trolls?
                But Leelee hates the other trolls because they aren't as good as her, 'member the Poop List? Or do you think they didn't go that in-depth with it? Leelee strikes me as Indy because she is like those candy commercials, Sour and Sweet

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                  Md4l sounded like a girl, but who would leelee be aligned with?

MD4L isn't Leelee. She would never rely on The State by calling the police rescue her.

Also, since over-analyzing is cool this game, anybody think that Mpg was killed by somebody that's an Atlanta fan (maybe a Eagles fan?)

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    But Leelee hates the other trolls because they aren't as good as her, 'member the Poop List? Or do you think they didn't go that in-depth with it? Leelee strikes me as Indy because she is like those candy commercials, Sour and Sweet
                    I assume you mean the Sour Patch commercials.
                    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Consensus seemed to be during the night phase that if we didn't learn anything new we would lynch MD$L again. Does that hold true now?

Comment

Any suspicions?
                        None.
                        sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                          None.
                          You holding out on me?

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                            Consensus seemed to be during the night phase that if we didn't learn anything new we would lynch MD$L again. Does that hold true now?

No. He was targeted for a kill, so unless you're going to believe there's a Forum-aligned killer, he's pretty much confirmed Forum (or Indy, at least). And if there IS a Forum-aligned killer, and you wasted it on Night One on MD4L, I'm going to find you in real life and bash your face in.

Comment

You holding out on me?
                              I would never hold out on you, SwAg.
                              sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

If you have to put the Leelee character in a faction of what seems to be Forum, Trolls, Mods or Indies, I would guess troll. Leelee is a more famous and lasting troll than anyone on the board. Even though she rarely engages in such actions now, the rep is there for a reason.

I'm leaning towards lynching MD4L unless anyone wants to put forward someone else.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X