Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    If you have to put the Leelee character in a faction of what seems to be Forum, Trolls, Mods or Indies, I would guess troll. Leelee is a more famous and lasting troll than anyone on the board. Even though she rarely engages in such actions now, the rep is there for a reason.

    I'm leaning towards lynching MD4L unless anyone wants to put forward someone else.

    Are you refuting my theory, ignoring it, or just going on lack of another suspect?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
      Consensus seemed to be during the night phase that if we didn't learn anything new we would lynch MD$L again. Does that hold true now?
      I still want to lynch him but I'm afraid that he is some kind of role that can't die or something.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
        I would never hold out on you, SwAg.
        Awe <3

        Alright, I'll move forward with my stuff then.

        I am voting to Lynch Link.

        Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        If you have to put the Leelee character in a faction of what seems to be Forum, Trolls, Mods or Indies, I would guess troll. Leelee is a more famous and lasting troll than anyone on the board. Even though she rarely engages in such actions now, the rep is there for a reason.

        I'm leaning towards lynching MD4L unless anyone wants to put forward someone else.
        Eh, I suppose. But I would consider her Indy because while she does troll, she also has a nice side.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          No. He was targeted for a kill, so unless you're going to believe there's a Forum-aligned killer, he's pretty much confirmed Forum (or Indy, at least). And if there IS a Forum-aligned killer, and you wasted it on Night One on MD4L, I'm going to find you in real life and bash your face in.
          Looks like he was targeted by a Serial Killer type though. Unconvinced this attempt on his life means MD4L is Town. Townies don't get that type of kill immunity without help.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            Are you refuting my theory, ignoring it, or just going on lack of another suspect?
            Be patient, I'm reading through and responding. Geez.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              MD4L isn't Leelee. She would never rely on The State by calling the police rescue her.

              Also, since over-analyzing is cool this game, anybody think that Mpg was killed by somebody that's an Atlanta fan (maybe a Eagles fan?)
              I think both here is over analyzed...
              the first part may be,
              but the 2nd surely not. how would that atlanta fan have known that carling is mpg?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                Looks like he was targeted by a Serial Killer type though. Unconvinced this attempt on his life means MD4L is Town. Townies don't get that type of kill immunity without help.
                Could be The Inhibitor role that I gave The Deaner in Poena Aevum.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                That's how you sound.
                lmao

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Eh, I suppose. But I would consider her Indy because while she does troll, she also has a nice side.
                  Blinded by interwebz love.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                    Be patient, I'm reading through and responding. Geez.
                    I am being patient. I just wanted clarification so I can piece everything together.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Could be The Inhibitor role that I gave The Deaner in Poena Aevum.
                      Exprain prease.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                        I think both here is over analyzed...
                        the first part may be,
                        but the 2nd surely not. how would that atlanta fan have known that carling is mpg?
                        The first part was actually me just making fun of Leelee, because that's what I do.

                        For the second part, whoever targeted him wouldn't have known Carling is mpg. But when the killer randomly picked him, maybe WDYW wrote it that way to show he's a Vick hater (the character role, I mean...obviously not the player. That would be an unfair advantage)

                        Comment


                        • Back again. How sure are we there is a mod faction? Ckane is a mod who came back as forum aligned. Also could there be euro aligned? Something to consider.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                            Back again. How sure are we there is a mod faction? Ckane is a mod who came back as forum aligned. Also could there be euro aligned? Something to consider.
                            Mod character, not real mods
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Awe <3

                              Alright, I'll move forward with my stuff then.

                              I am voting to Lynch Link.



                              Eh, I suppose. But I would consider her Indy because while she does troll, she also has a nice side.
                              Any reasoning?
                              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                Exprain prease.
                                Cannot die at night and has a 1-time Day Survival.

                                He even caught VF's disease and survived the entire game despite the disease supposed to kill you after 2 nights and infect all those who target you... He survived the disease due to Sancho's Accidental Kill ability, I couldn't just say you can't be Night Killed, so my hands were tied.

                                The game could not end as long as he was alive.


                                Does no one want to lynch Link with me?
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X