This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    If Mods are presumed (and this is my theory) to be mafiosos, then I'd have to say we have to at least test the theory and lynch Nasmatic, because I got the result that he's Ckane.
    Interesting. Thoughts on Moderators?

It would make sense, but I kind of like Ckane so I could see him being Forum, but if we are all on-board to test that theory, I have yet to reveal anything so my lynch can wait.

Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    Not only that, but it seems to me like Cicero might be aligned with Nas as well. They're both trying to put votes on MD4L (I'll get the posts in a second), and just in the last page (50 per post) Nas was telling people to just put votes on the two prime suspects instead of spreading them around.
    I am convinced Cicero is Sancho, I don't see how Ckane and Sancho are aligned.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Nas has taken a really different approach this game fwiw
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
        Consensus seemed to be during the night phase that if we didn't learn anything new we would lynch MD$L again. Does that hold true now?
        Originally posted by Cicero View Post
        I think this should be our plan of attack. It seems way too fishy that he survived a lynch and night killing. There's too much coordination in protecting MD4L for him to be a town member.
        MD4L lived through a lynch, and managed to survive a night kill, as well. Could this possibly be the scum faction trying to tie up loose ends before things get out of hand?

And we have to remember Kaiser managed to shut the forums down. The last person to do that I believe was Prodigy (In Midnight of Madness), and he was Mafia last game.
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
          Nas has taken a really different approach this game fwiw
          I was thinking this as well, I put him on my list during Night 1 and he didn't even acknowledge it... That does not seem like a Nas-like thing to do.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Then who voted for vf? I thought vf defended md4l the most, and he was the very last vote to lynch md4l, which looks like forgone conclusion imo.

Couldn't tell ya. I don't remember VF standing up for MD4L.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              Couldn't tell ya. I don't remember VF standing up for MD4L.
              I'm not going back to look for it but others remembered. because remember if md4l died, we were going to go vf.

And all this random voting is gonna piss off WDYW and chg so much because there will eventually be a lot of unvotes.
              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Argh everyone hold up for a second. Do I have to role claim now?

Comment

Argh everyone hold up for a second. Do I have to role claim now?
                  No, dont be silly
                  sigpic

Comment

That you're Ckane? Sure.
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                      That you're Ckane? Sure.
                      As a way to support my argument, of course.

Comment

Nas has taken a really different approach this game fwiw
                        That's true. However I posted multiple times in the signup thread that I would stop postwhoring and be more thoughtful.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        I was thinking this as well, I put him on my list during Night 1 and he didn't even acknowledge it... That does not seem like a Nas-like thing to do.
                        I was afraid if I acknowledged it everyone would scream scum. Also, you were kind of a loose cannon so I didn't care so much.

Comment

No way to tell if it's truthful or not, so I wouldn't bother just yet.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            No, dont be silly
                            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            No way to tell if it's truthful or not, so I wouldn't bother just yet.
                            I'll follow their advice and stay quiet for now. Sorry IBMG. I will say I am not scum, though.

Comment

That's true. However I posted multiple times in the signup thread that I would stop postwhoring and be more thoughtful.

I was afraid if I acknowledged it everyone would scream scum. Also, you were kind of a loose cannon so I didn't care so much.
                              Not acknowledging it is the suspicious thing to do, not asking why.

And I'm not a loose cannon at all, there is a reason behind everything I do.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Myeh, IBMG already told everyone who you are.
                                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X