Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    I'm not going back to look for it but others remembered. because remember if md4l died, we were going to go vf.
    And all this random voting is gonna piss off WDYW and chg so much because there will eventually be a lot of unvotes.
    So your going off what others said and you also dont remember. Then I will stick with my vote until something else comes out.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Not acknowledging it is the suspicious thing to do, not asking why.

      And I'm not a loose cannon at all, there is a reason behind everything I do.
      Ok, fair enough. I probably should have acknowledged it, but I just wasn't very concerned with it and figured it would blow over if I ignored it (which it did).

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
        Myeh, IBMG already told everyone who you are.
        If he gets some votes, I would say yes. Otherwise, it's kind of pointless to role-claim at the moment.

        But if he is scum, we are giving him more time to make a fake one... So...
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
          Ok, fair enough. I probably should have acknowledged it, but I just wasn't very concerned with it and figured it would blow over if I ignored it (which it did).
          I let nothing blow over. I always know. I'm eternal.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
            Okay, please read and respond to this post.

            Are we of the premise right now that Mod players are more than likely the Mafia in this game and trolls are independents???
            My personal guess is they are both Scum Factions, but I'm just going off the kills from last night.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              So your going off what others said and you also dont remember. Then I will stick with my vote until something else comes out.
              #943. Guess you werent keeping up with the thread
              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                If he gets some votes, I would say yes. Otherwise, it's kind of pointless to role-claim at the moment.

                But if he is scum, we are giving him more time to make a fake one... So...
                Yeah. Don't let him possibly deliberate with the rest of his scum friends for a way to get out of this.

                Look, I'm just going based off of what I see as logical. Someone was banhammered- obvious mod kill. There's a mod faction out there that has a kill ability. Does anyone dispute this?
                Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                Comment


                • I have an idea of what Nas' role is.

                  Comment


                  • Also where has taylor been?
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                    Comment


                    • Just a quick request. Because lynching is done through PMs can we please not launch a bandwagon against me before I can defend myself? Thanks. I don't want the next vote count to come up with me at 14 votes.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        My personal guess is they are both Scum Factions, but I'm just going off the kills from last night.
                        The only thing that makes me hold back is that trolls in reality aren't like mods, who have their own subforum. Trolls like Run DMG aren't exactly friends with other trolls, but at the same time, I could see them being a faction.
                        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          Just a quick request. Because lynching is done through PMs can we please not launch a bandwagon against me before I can defend myself? Thanks. I don't want the next vote count to come up with me at 14 votes.
                          Why do you need time to think of how to defend yourself? How much time do you need to possibly deliberate with the rest of your scum mods?
                          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                            Yeah. Don't let him possibly deliberate with the rest of his scum friends for a way to get out of this.

                            Look, I'm just going based off of what I see as logical. Someone was banhammered- obvious mod kill. There's a mod faction out there that has a kill ability. Does anyone dispute this?
                            Please don't encourage speed lynches. I completely understand why you suspect me, though.

                            Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            I have an idea of what Nas' role is.
                            My role is fairly intuitive, so you could be close.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                              Why do you need time to think of how to defend yourself? How much time do you need to possibly deliberate with the rest of your scum mods?
                              No you dumb dumb. I have no reason to defend myself until the votes start piling up. However, I have no idea how many votes I have at the moment but I don't want to risk role claiming. Please, for the town's sake slow down.

                              Don't vote for me until the next vote count, please. And no, I don't have an ability that hinges on the vote count. I just need to know how close to being lynched I am so I know whether I need to defend myself/role claim.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                My personal guess is they are both Scum Factions, but I'm just going off the kills from last night.
                                What are your thoughts on Ckane? (The role, not the person)

                                Trolls very well could be a faction, but I couldn't imagine DIT, Run-DERP, Franchize, Dwins, etc. getting along... Maybe I'm over-thinking it.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X