This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
    Please don't encourage speed lynches. I completely understand why you suspect me, though.

My role is fairly intuitive, so you could be close.
    I'm not necessarily pushing a speed lynch. I more than likely got your role, and if you can't feasibly defend yourself now besides saying you're forum-aligned and being vague, I don't want you to possibly deliberate with the rest of your faction (if you are mafia-aligned) to find an alibi to sway other people from not voting for you.
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

My role is fairly intuitive, so you could be close.
      I think it's fairly obvious and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who knows that. I'm not going to say anything other than that though.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        #943. Guess you werent keeping up with the thread
        I have read every post but I cant remember everything. I will look at it.
        Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
        Just a quick request. Because lynching is done through PMs can we please not launch a bandwagon against me before I can defend myself? Thanks. I don't want the next vote count to come up with me at 14 votes.
        Sounds like someone needs his friends to help him out. If this does not call for a speed Lynch then I don't know what does.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• WDYW, Can we get an updated count? I think it is needed given the situation.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

No you dumb dumb. I have no reason to defend myself until the votes start piling up. However, I have no idea how many votes I have at the moment but I don't want to risk role claiming. Please, for the town's sake slow down.

Don't vote for me until the next vote count, please. And no, I don't have an ability that hinges on the vote count. I just need to know how close to being lynched I am so I know whether I need to defend myself/role claim.
            Hey now, name calling isn't necessary. This makes sense I suppose. WDYW said he'd update it every five votes or one hour, so you have some time.
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              I think it's fairly obvious and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who knows that. I'm not going to say anything other than that though.
              Who doesnt love vague comments like this? Ugh
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                I'm not necessarily pushing a speed lynch. I more than likely got your role, and if you can't feasibly defend yourself now besides saying you're forum-aligned and being vague, I don't want you to possibly deliberate with the rest of your faction (if you are mafia-aligned) to find an alibi to sway other people from not voting for you.
                Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                Sounds like someone needs his friends to help him out. If this does not call for a speed Lynch then I don't know what does.
                This is the fallacy. I can defend myself flawlessly in a way that you will all believe and all the votes will go away. I just don't want to waste that until I'm close to getting lynched, and I have no idea when that is.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                If you believe I'm scum, you're incorrect.

Comment

This is the fallacy. I can defend myself flawlessly in a way that you will all believe and all the votes will go away. I just don't want to waste that until I'm close to getting lynched, and I have no idea when that is.
                  Sorry. That sounds terrible. It's not an ability. It's a defense that will pretty much prove I'm town.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    I have an idea, but I didn't think it was obvious...just an educated guess is needed with a tad bit of luck.
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - mdb17
                      Link - 5 - x, x, x, x, x
                      miamidolphin4life - 4 - x, x, x, x
                      Cicero - 2 - x
                      Vitor - 1 - x
                      SwAg Dynasty - 1 - x
                      Nasmatic - 2 - x, x

With 30 alive and 29 voting, it's 15 to lynch
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

If you believe I'm scum, you're incorrect.
                        No I'm 99% confident you are forum-aligned and I really hope you don't have to role-claim. I think you are a deadman now though. Actually on second thought, if you have the role that I think you have then it might not be a bad idea to role-claim but it comes with a risk and I think you know what that risk is.

Comment

• Oh lol looks like I overreacted a bit. Alright everyone have at it. I'll only defend myself again if I'm actually in danger.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                            Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - mdb17
                            Link - 5 - x, x, x, x, x
                            Cicero - 2 - x
                            Vitor - 1 - x
                            SwAg Dynasty - 1 - x
                            Nasmatic - 2 - x

With 30 alive and 29 voting, it's 15 to lynch
                            Is there a reason that Cicero and Nas are marked for two votes each, but only one voter for both of them?

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                              #943. Guess you werent keeping up with the thread
                              I went back and I saw was VF173 unLynch MD4L cuz he thought his explanantion was reasonable.
                              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

pheltzbahr - 1 - mdb17
                                Link - 5 - x, x, x, x, x
                                Cicero - 2 - x
                                Vitor - 1 - x
                                SwAg Dynasty - 1 - x
                                Nasmatic - 2 - x
                                Thank you <3

Are there two double votes?

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X