X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Why no comment on me and Link?
    Mostly because I think it is a) simply a theory of yours, like elli on day 1 or b) you are some sort of jester

You're too experienced of a player to out yourself as an investigator on the first day, I think... I really don't get the move because you can't win either way (unless you are the jester).. if Link is scum, you become a target for the rest of scum and probably last a couple nights tops, and if Link is town, you become tomorrow's lynch victim.
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Caught up! Write up was very well written and creative. Me gusta.

Im glad Sancho brought this up earlier when I wasnt here because I wanted to ask Nas the same thing. Nas, I understand your explanation as to why you are saying MD$L instead of MD4L, but I would appreciate it if you would stop doing it for a while. Just want to make sure that it isnt part of your role. Its probably nothing, but just want to be sure.

If Swag is willing to put his neck on the line by leading the Link lynch, I guess I dont have a problem following. But I still havent voted.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        Caught up! Write up was very well written and creative. Me gusta.

Im glad Sancho brought this up earlier when I wasnt here because I wanted to ask Nas the same thing. Nas, I understand your explanation as to why you are saying MD$L instead of MD4L, but I would appreciate it if you would stop doing it for a while. Just want to make sure that it isnt part of your role. Its probably nothing, but just want to be sure.

If Swag is willing to put his neck on the line by leading the Link lynch, I guess I dont have a problem following. But I still havent voted.
        Oh damn. Sorry, I never thought of it that way. Miamidolphins4life. MD4L. Frogs4Life. KFC4L. I can call him or anyone whatever I want. I'll make sure to call him MD4L at least for the next couple days.

Comment

I value your opinion, do you think I should come out with what I got? The sudden influx of votes makes me wonder because it could be the scum just getting on and voting it up now...but that wouldn't explain the scatter of votes...

So you want to throw out the first lurker accusation, or should I?
          I voted for Link because I trust you, and I'm 100% confident that if he's Forum aligned, you're getting my vote on the next day phase, guaranteed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            Caught up! Write up was very well written and creative.
            forgot to mention this. well done

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Alright... I am going to share because the sudden influx of votes worries me and Nas keeps telling everyone, "Oh yeah, if it doesn't work out we can just lynch Swag" - and my information is not concrete, it's just coupled with my feeling (and my track record in this game speaks for itself), I feel it is valuable. I received:

"Completed Investigation ReportLink: An anomaly to many. Possibly considered The Scourge of the Forums.

Signed:[Player Name]"

^^ This isn't my ability, I received it from someone else, but I'm not revealing who they are yet. If it doesn't pan out though, I know who to go after... Which is why I am somewhat willing to go out on a limb and risk it.

*Now I'm worried it's an elaborate set-up... I have a propensity for getting people to lynch with me...*

Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
              I have 4 names, and Im pretty sure I know who dropped 18th vote.
              Go for it since I just dropped my info.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                Finally, someone who is logical. It's not like I picked Nas' name out of a hat. His role is Ckane, and a mod just banhammered our doctor out of the game, yet Nas get's off scott free.
                Yeah this is the kinda stuff in these games that boggle my mind.

Imagine if Swag and IBMG's lynch arguments were switched... lol Nas would have been dead before he had a chance to open his mouth and IBMG would have likely been completely ignored.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Alright... I am going to share because the sudden influx of votes worries me and Nas keeps telling everyone, "Oh yeah, if it doesn't work out we can just lynch Swag" - and my information is not concrete, it's just coupled with my feeling (and my track record in this game speaks for itself), I feel it is valuable. I received:

"Completed Investigation ReportLink: An anomaly to many. Possibly considered The Scourge of the Forums.

Signed:[Player Name]"

^^ This isn't my ability, I received it from someone else, but I'm not revealing who they are yet. If it doesn't pan out though, I know who to go after... Which is why I am somewhat willing to go out on a limb and risk it.

*Now I'm worried it's an elaborate set-up... I have a propensity for getting people to lynch with me...*

Go for it since I just dropped my info.
                  I don't like it, if it was sent to you, to be honest.
                  Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                  I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post

Imagine if Swag and IBMG's lynch arguments were switched... lol Nas would have been dead before he had a chance to open his mouth and IBMG would have likely been completely ignored.
                    Lol, you think I'm really good at this stuff, don't you? Hahaha
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                      Oh damn. Sorry, I never thought of it that way. Miamidolphins4life. MD4L. Frogs4Life. KFC4L. I can call him or anyone whatever I want. I'll make sure to call him MD4L at least for the next couple days.
                      Yeah, I was pretty sure it was nothing. But given what is going on with MD4L right now, I just want to be sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post

This, honestly. Just because I stirred things up a little at the end of last game, and haven't been nearly as active posting overall in the forums, I almost have no ethos with you guys. Not that there's anything wrong with you SwAg, but if you had said you had Nas' role name after a night where someone was modkilled, they'd be dead so quick.
                        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                          I don't like it, if it was sent to you, to be honest.
                          I know it's questionable, but I included a similar role in Poena Aevum with the Courier handing out investigation information so investigators don't have to come out.

I figured it was like a blessing because I was suspicious of Link and then stuff regarding him plopped right into my lap.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• ^well that is some information

if that is true then that is a huge get, im not going to be 100% trusting you on this though, because you have proven you always try to flip blame if you are wrong
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Guess we must wait for Chg
                              sigpic

Comment

• I find it funny though how closely it seems that Hyper and Swagg have interacted
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X