This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    Yeah this is the kinda stuff in these games that boggle my mind.

Imagine if Swag and IBMG's lynch arguments were switched... lol Nas would have been dead before he had a chance to open his mouth and IBMG would have likely been completely ignored.
    I really don't think the evidence for Nasmatic is all that damning AT THIS POINT. If he is CKane, there's no way to confirm that he's aligned with whatever Mod banned El Doctor. There's no proof that he was even banned by a Mod (although it certainly seems reasonable to assume as much)

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      ^well that is some information

if that is true then that is a huge get, im not going to be 100% trusting you on this though, because you have proven you always try to flip blame if you are wrong
      Lolwhat? I've only been wrong twice, and I took credit for both lmao.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I know it's questionable, but I included a similar role in Poena Aevum with the Courier handing out investigation information so investigators don't have to come out.

I figured it was like a blessing because I was suspicious of Link and then stuff regarding him plopped right into my lap.
        Dw, I remember... the Courier freaked me out because he was somehow getting my information...

Sure, that makes sense.
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Lolwhat? I've only been wrong twice, and I took credit for both lmao.
          just my thoughts on the matter, you always talk in circles and then escape suspicion...but we shall see what happens this time
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
            Dw, I remember... the Courier freaked me out because he was somehow getting my information...

Sure, that makes sense.
            It's not a problem, I understand the apprehension regarding it... Obviously we're hoping for a lot more, but I didn't want to sit on and get an investigator pissed, make them role-claim, or make the investigator think he sent it to scum (if it was the investigator who sent it to me).
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
              just my thoughts on the matter, you always talk in circles and then escape suspicion...but we shall see what happens this time
              Lolalright, do you even read what I post? How do I talk in circles? If anything, I go out of my way to provoke conversation regarding the game.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                No... There are obvious reasons for both.

MD$L - His shadiness yesterday coupled with our inability to lynch him coupled with his inability to be nightkilled.

Link - Swag has something on him and we have nothing to lose by trying it. If he's town we lynch Swag.

None of the other options have as much reasoning behind them. Although I guess you could say mine does.

Sort of the same thing IBMG did with you.
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  I really don't think the evidence for Nasmatic is all that damning AT THIS POINT. If he is CKane, there's no way to confirm that he's aligned with whatever Mod banned El Doctor. There's no proof that he was even banned by a Mod (although it certainly seems reasonable to assume as much)
                  Well it's almost like Nas simply just talked his way out of it, partly because I have no credibility. It was, in my mind, the best lead we had after the mod kill, which is why I said something, but it seems like no one took notice because it was me that was saying it, almost. Who else could have banned him that isn't a mod besides Walter?
                  Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                  I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Alright... I am going to share because the sudden influx of votes worries me and Nas keeps telling everyone, "Oh yeah, if it doesn't work out we can just lynch Swag" - and my information is not concrete, it's just coupled with my feeling (and my track record in this game speaks for itself), I feel it is valuable. I received:

"Completed Investigation ReportLink: An anomaly to many. Possibly considered The Scourge of the Forums.

Signed:[Player Name]"

^^ This isn't my ability, I received it from someone else, but I'm not revealing who they are yet. If it doesn't pan out though, I know who to go after... Which is why I am somewhat willing to go out on a limb and risk it.

*Now I'm worried it's an elaborate set-up... I have a propensity for getting people to lynch with me...*

Go for it since I just dropped my info.
                    I vote we lynch Link, but it worries me that your info isn't concrete, thus absolving you of responsibility. MD$L/MD4L is also fine (maybe better), but at this point I'd rather the day phase end before I have more chances to put my foot in my mouth.

Comment

Lol, you think I'm really good at this stuff, don't you? Hahaha
                      You're not a bad player by any stretch of the imagination

But the actual point that I was trying to make was that people seem to follow you, dare I say, blindly?

Of course now you have posted your evidence.. I still am leaning toward the idea of CKane being part of the mod-faction, especially considering you received the information via someone else.
                      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

It's not a problem, I understand the apprehension regarding it... Obviously we're hoping for a lot more, but I didn't want to sit on and get an investigator pissed, make them role-claim, or make the investigator think he sent it to scum (if it was the investigator who sent it to me).
                        well there is the fact that you have proven to be one of the better mafia players during these games
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Well it's almost like Nas simply just talked his way out of it, partly because I have no credibility. It was, in my mind, the best lead we had after the mod kill, which is why I said something, but it seems like no one took notice because it was me that was saying it, almost. Who else could have banned him that isn't a mod besides Walter?
                          Yes, there is probably a mod in the scum faction/one of the scum factions, but it doesn't necessarily mean that scum's uniting trait is that they're mods.

Honestly, I think mods could be killing rolls (although I am not). Because think about it, no one other than mods has the power to ban and thus kill. The serial killer (whoever attacked MD$L/MD4L) could also be a mod, as they could look up IP addresses and thus find people in real life.

Comment

I vote we lynch Link, but it worries me that your info isn't concrete, thus absolving you of responsibility. MD$L/MD4L is also fine (maybe better), but at this point I'd rather the day phase end before I have more chances to put my foot in my mouth.
                            You see the reason you keep pushing people to lynch to 2 high guys worries me. Not to mention how you flipped out when IBMG was pushing you. I'm with IBMG I don't see how people are letting you walk.
                            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

I have been saying it over, over, over...MATT MCGUIRE IS THE SERIAL KILLER, im positive
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

See this was both my intention with the post and an unfortunate side-effect... If it were my information, I would stand behind it 100% of the way - I have lead wrong lynches in the past based solely off of my information - but this isn't a situation like that... Where if it's wrong and I say it afterward, it's then perceived false and that person could get away while I get lynched.

I figured with the votes piling on, I would get it out before it's too late because I was worried the spike in votes meant scum was getting on and taking advantage of it, but it could also be Town voting... **** this black out.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X